Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] $100 Starbucks cards with only $25  (Read 1001 times)
GyftCards (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:44:44 AM

This is a Starbucks eGift code worth $100 for $25.
You can trasnfer this card I send to your own starbucks gift card or you can add it to your own starbucks online account. It’s $100 USD on the card!

Payment: Bitcoin only
Escrow: Accepted if you want
Contact me: in here, PM or Skype: gyft-cards

Thank you for reading
seandaniel

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Make Love Not War

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:49:35 AM

This is a Starbucks eGift code worth $100 for $25.
You can trasnfer this card I send to your own starbucks gift card or you can add it to your own starbucks online account. It’s $100 USD on the card!

Payment: Bitcoin only
Escrow: Accepted if you want
Contact me: in here, PM or Skype: gyft-cards

Thank you for reading

Nice offer Goodluck bro.

petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:53:25 AM

Since I am the first one would you be willing to do $10 to build trust. Because this seems to good to be true.

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
GyftCards (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:54:44 AM

Since I am the first one would you be willing to do $10 to build trust. Because this seems to good to be true.

Sorry. I can't. For the first one, I can do $20
Thank you
petestheman

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:55:50 AM

Thank you

Meet in the middle for $15 and you have a deal. Also how are these codes obtained?? Shocked

tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:10:16 PM

Thank you

Meet in the middle for $15 and you have a deal. Also how are these codes obtained?? Shocked

Someone mentioned in one of the many Starbucks threads (coincidence?) that the Starbucks cards are relatively unique in the GC world in that they can have the balance removed by the purchaser similar to a Visa debit card.  I don't know if that is true or what the deal is, but such is the BTC community to foster so many "deals."

MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:48:10 PM

Thank you

Someone mentioned in one of the many Starbucks threads (coincidence?) that the Starbucks cards are relatively unique in the GC world in that they can have the balance removed by the purchaser similar to a Visa debit card.  I don't know if that is true or what the deal is, but such is the BTC community to foster so many "deals."

Actually it's Starbucks that removes the balance when a credit card owner complains or disputes a fraudulent charge on their credit card used to purchase these things which is NOT how they always are obtained and is NO REFLECTION ON THIS SELLER AS I DON'T KNOW HIM. It's quite obvious that when people sell $100 items (that aren't old clothes from a garage sale) for next to nothing the way they were acquired can be considered "questionable" at the least.

That being said I have purchased many many hundreds of dollars worth of SB cards (90% off of ebay and some from RAISE.COM) for average of 30-40% off and have had only 1 problem of which eBay/PayPal has refunded me. What it comes down to is if one is willing to take the chance.  For me it has paid off, for some it has not.  Frankly, it's not my problem where they originated from (until it gets removed of course Smiley ) and so far I have done alright.

I have never purchased off one of these types of forum but (other than not having the backing of eBay or PayPal) I'm sure the odds of successful use are pretty good but of course you have to "consider the source" whatever it is and you need to use some common sense of from where they originated.  It's like playing the slots.  You have to be willing to lose. 
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:52:06 PM

pm sent.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
petestheman

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:20:03 PM

Warning he has not yet told me how they are purchased may be carded will edit when answered

zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:24:34 PM

Thank you

Actually it's Starbucks that removes the balance when a credit card owner complains or disputes a fraudulent charge on their credit card used to purchase these things which is NOT how they always are obtained and is NO REFLECTION ON THIS SELLER AS I DON'T KNOW HIM. It's quite obvious that when people sell $100 items (that aren't old clothes from a garage sale) for next to nothing the way they were acquired can be considered "questionable" at the least.

That being said I have purchased many many hundreds of dollars worth of SB cards (90% off of ebay and some from RAISE.COM) for average of 30-40% off and have had only 1 problem of which eBay/PayPal has refunded me. What it comes down to is if one is willing to take the chance.  For me it has paid off, for some it has not.  Frankly, it's not my problem where they originated from (until it gets removed of course Smiley ) and so far I have done alright.

I have never purchased off one of these types of forum but (other than not having the backing of eBay or PayPal) I'm sure the odds of successful use are pretty good but of course you have to "consider the source" whatever it is and you need to use some common sense of from where they originated.  It's like playing the slots.  You have to be willing to lose. 

Thanks for explaining, I've always been fishy of the countless threads selling $100 starbuck gift cards for <$30. Just don't make sense to me.
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:39:09 PM

Thank you

Thanks for explaining, I've always been fishy of the countless threads selling $100 starbuck gift cards for <$30. Just don't make sense to me.

Skeptical yes, that's fine. But that doesn't mean they aren't good. Smiley  You just have to ask yourself if it's worth risking the <$30 to save >$70.  It's a gamble.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: