Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell/Buy Bitcoin with/for PSC  (Read 5226 times)
josef2000 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:21:06 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 05:30:51 PM by josef2000

Online Codes ACCEPTED! Escrow accepted!
Escrow only with Admin, Moderator or trusted Escrow services on this forum!

Hello,

i sell BTC for Paysafecard Codes.
Here are the Exchange Rates:

10 EUR PSC : 0.018 BTC
25 EUR PSC : 0.0455 BTC
50 EUR PSC : 0.1 BTC
100 EUR PSC : 0.21 BTC

Or if you want to sell Bitcoin,
rates are:

0.024 BTC : 10 EUR PSC
0.058 BTC : 25 EUR PSC
0.110 BTC : 50 EUR PSC
0.215 BTC : 100 EUR PSC

For bigger orders please contact me.

Order instruction:

1. Send me an PM or E-Mail with the code.
2. If i got the code and verified it, i will send you the E-Mail back as soon as possible with a screenshot of the Bitcoin Transaction / Paysafecard Code.
3. Use your Bitcoin/Paysafecard and enjoy!
4. If you need more, feel free to contact me.

E-Mail: jcl051000@safe-mail.net
Or just PM me for further questions.
Only serious Traders!

Looking forward to make good business with you

Leave questions also in the Comment section below Smiley
Thanks

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Stinker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:14:24 PM

I do not think anyone will deal if you not accepting escrow Wink
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:10:10 PM

I need 2 PSC vouchers worth of 150$ but not going first if you are going to accept escrow or you are sending first then we can do this

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 11:16:19 AM

I need 2 PSC vouchers worth of 150$ but not going first if you are going to accept escrow or you are sending first then we can do this

escrow accepted!
But i only have EUR PSC vouchers. And the maximum is 100 EUR

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:20:43 PM

escrow accepted!
But i only have EUR PSC vouchers. And the maximum is 100 EUR

PM me if you want to trade Cheesy

ReBoRn

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:40:16 PM

Bump Cheesy
Sorry I have some busy schedule for next few days just because of this unable to contact with you but soon we will do this

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:27:55 PM

Accepting orders Cheesy

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 01:08:00 PM

Have PSC and Bitcoins available!

saif92

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:43:05 PM

I want to buy 0.024 BTC : 10 EUR PSC when you will be available for this exchange give me time thanks

jrwebster

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:28:29 AM

i need 10 euro PSC also. please check your inbox.
josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 06:17:17 PM

Online Codes ACCEPTED! Escrow accepted!
Escrow only with Admin, Moderator or trusted Escrow services on this forum!

Hello,

i sell BTC for Paysafecard Codes.
Here are the Exchange Rates:

10 EUR PSC : 0.018 BTC
25 EUR PSC : 0.0455 BTC
50 EUR PSC : 0.1 BTC
100 EUR PSC : 0.21 BTC

Or if you want to sell Bitcoin,
rates are:

0.024 BTC : 10 EUR PSC
0.058 BTC : 25 EUR PSC
0.110 BTC : 50 EUR PSC
0.215 BTC : 100 EUR PSC

For bigger orders please contact me.

Order instruction:

1. Send me an PM or E-Mail with the code.
2. If i got the code and verified it, i will send you the E-Mail back as soon as possible with a screenshot of the Bitcoin Transaction / Paysafecard Code.
3. Use your Bitcoin/Paysafecard and enjoy!
4. If you need more, feel free to contact me.

E-Mail: jcl051000@safe-mail.net
Or just PM me for further questions.
Only serious Traders!

Looking forward to make good business with you

Leave questions also in the Comment section below Smiley
Thanks
bump Smiley

saif92

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:38:01 PM

Its long time I post here for buying of PSC with btc but never have any reply from you and today a bump mean you still selling please give me time for this I still want to buy

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 10:17:37 AM

Its long time I post here for buying of PSC with btc but never have any reply from you and today a bump mean you still selling please give me time for this I still want to buy
hello,

please post in this thread with: how much you have, AND from which country the code is

saif92

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:35:00 PM

I need 50/Euro PSC and I can pay in bitcoin just want time so we can complete this trade

josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 09:18:37 AM

I need 50/Euro PSC and I can pay in bitcoin just want time so we can complete this trade
ok, please pm me. Also choose your escrow, but if you want, you can go first

saif92

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:48:26 PM

ok, please pm me. Also choose your escrow, but if you want, you can go first

I am not going first we can use escrow please give me time when you will be available for this then I can contact escrow

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: