Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: come and give our free website hosting service a try  (Read 847 times)
antminerman (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:36:17 PM

http://supervps.org.uk/

Domains = 5
Sub Domains = 5
Traffic = 2GB
Disk Space = 2GB
FTP Users = 5
Mail Disk 500MB
Mail Accounts = 5
Mysqldb = 5
Pointer Domains = 5

totaly free no monthly fees we keep our service running by charging people for storage only so come and sign up and we will create your account for you, you must get have a domain to add our name servers to view your website, there is a link on our home page to get a free yourdomain.cu.cc, if you need help we have a live support on our home page in the header

we also have vps servers coming soon waiting on new firewall coming, no hardware is over sold and is split between customers, so you wont be using someone else ram or cpu and they wont be using yours, alot of companys are over selling hardware that others are already using but not us, we also offer a free 5 day trial so if you dont like your vps you dont pay and after 5 days will be suspended
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:45:58 PM

What's the storage cost?
antminerman (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:51:04 PM

its £5 for 2gb blocks as we dont charge a monthly fee

i suggest you go with free service to get used to control panel first before you buy anything
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:31:03 PM

"we keep our service running by charging people for storage only"
So is traffic always limited to 2gb? Can't buy more?

antminerman (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:33:42 PM

i will unlock traffic unlimited to first 10 clients or so unless problems start to appear where i may have to limit people and charge for it but should be fine
onlinepro

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:35:23 PM

i will unlock traffic unlimited unless problems start to appear but should be fine

So if we buy any amount of storage space we get unlimited traffic?

antminerman (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:41:08 PM

ok i can do this so on each storage upgrade i can do a 4gb a month trafic upgrade aswell, i am open to suggestions as i dont want to have to charge clients every month for things, i will do any thing that is reasonable for my clients and my self
onlinepro

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:51:44 PM

ok i can do this so on each storage upgrade i can do a 4gb a month trafic upgrade aswell, i am open to suggestions as i dont want to have to charge clients every month for things, i will do any thing that is reasonable for my clients and my self

Maybe just let customers buy traffic just like storage space?

rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:09:01 PM

You'd better be hashing our passwords... It seems that the password input field doesn't mask with asterisks and shows the pass in plain sight.

Edit: Also, the VPS order page has no working links to sign up or choose a package. Fishy.
antminerman (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:12:06 PM

vps is not available yey sorry, waiting oh fire wall to come then datacenter room needs setup
antminerman (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:20:39 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 09:56:34 PM by antminerman

the for on my site to register is just for my use to make your lxadmin account lxadmin hashes out passwords in database then the form info you used to register for my use is removed

my database password is also over 40 digits long using all types of digits upper and lower so would take a very years  and am awfull lot of gpu power and electric the crack it, i do abit of pentesting an would have abit of trouble cracking the password for my database using rainbow tables or brute force
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: