Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearded Dragons for BTC.  (Read 851 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:49:21 PM

Hello everyone,
As you may know I sell reptiles for bitcoins but I think most people are interested in bearded dragons. Why? Because they are one of the most sold reptiles, most popular, and as well one of the best reptiles to have as a pet. I do have other reptiles if you're interested just look at my other thread but this thread will only be for beardies.

Now I have plenty of different breeds of bearded dragons. Also as well as plenty of females or males depending which you want. Also we have babies and also of course we have grown adults. These animals are great for people just starting with reptiles. I must say myself with experience they are one of the easiest, best and for sure funnest to have around with no doubt. They have such great personalities and are perfect for nearly anyone looking for a pet or even just a new reptile.

I'll be talking about the different breeds and everything down below. We will talk about shipping costs first. As you know bearded dragons are ANIMALS, so these are LIVE reptiles we are shipping. Shipping will cost $20 on top of the bearded dragon. If you receive a animal that is DOA ( dead on arrival ) we will reship you a brand new one with no cost at all. You must provide proof it was DOA before we will ship you another one. Shipping takes 1-2 days not weekends of course. You must be present when animal comes or it will get shipped right back to us. You must be able to sign verifying you received the package. We only ship via USA.

If you agree with that, then we can keep going from here. From here we will not accept going first for any members whatsoever, we don't accept escrow or any of this. Why? Because 1. These are LIVE reptiles, we can't trust anyone with these animals. We don't know why you want or need one. If you don't wanna pay full front, we will accept you pay half then once received the animal you can pay rest Your decision, again we can't accept escrow or us going first due to way to many problems. We know it sounds sketchy but thing about it, these are live animals. And we have to take a lot of precautions with selling these to unknown people.

If you agree with that then we can keep going. We only will sell you one bearded dragon at a time for your safety, the animals safety and of course ours. No exceptions at all for this. Bearded dragons are great pets anyways so you shouldn't worry. You must have all the supplies before contacting us. We might be able to sell you some supplies, contact us if you're interested in that.

Now onto the good part, we have a wide variety of different kinds of breeds of these bearded dragons. We have instock babies, juveniles, and even adults. For the babies we can't tell if it's male or female. So you're taking a chance there. Juvi's we can tell, and adults of course we can tell.

Types of breeds we have in stock: Normal bearded dragons, Citrus bearded dragons, Translucent bearded dragons, White Hypo bearded dragons, Hypo Leatherback bearded dragons, Dunner leatherback bearded dragons, Hypo dunner bearded dragons, Hypo bearded dragons, Hypo Translucent Leatherback bearded dragons, Dunner bearded dragons and that's roughly about it right now. We will be getting more soon. If you don't know the different look them up. We will be posting pictures of course right now just to show a little bit of some and the differences ect. We have more babies then adults, only adults we have are normal bearded dragons at the moment.

Pictures:
Baby regular bearded dragons,

Adult regular bearded dragons,

Hypo white baby bearded dragons,

Leatherback baby bearded dragons,

Dunner leatherback bearded dragons,

Translucent bearded dragon babies,

These are just some examples we have way more instock but I'm not trying to bore you with picture. If you wanna see what a different breed looks like look it up via google or even Youtube!
These are great pets, prices will vary depending which breed you decide. Let me know which one you decide via PM and we will discuss a price. If you have any questions you may also PM me. I will gladly answer any questions you have to ask.
If you're interested simply just PM me, thank you for your time. Hope to do business soon.
-ihaveafuckinggun

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: