Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new to bitcoin and trading, please help.  (Read 896 times)
DR.NOMAD (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:50:06 PM

Hi, I am brand new to bitcoin and trading and know nothing about them (well almost nothing) so I was wondering if anyone in the community could help me out by suggesting websties or videos that could teach me how to trade or more about the currency itself, thanks to anyone who helps =p
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:54:15 PM

If you don't know anything about trading, just read some books about technical analisys,
but if you really want to have some profit with bitcoins, buy them and hold long term.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:54:48 PM

You should check out bitcoin.org before proceeding and try to understand Bitcoin before you move onto trading should also look at some tips on investing and when to sell and when to buy.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
nicepumper

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:10:46 PM

search bitcoin tutorial in youtube
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:01:46 PM

you can learn allot by using google.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
kingama

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:04:57 AM

Read every page on the wiki http://bitcoin.it and ask questions here if anything doesn't make sense.
fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:34:25 AM

I wouldnt get into trading bitcoin, just buy it for cheap and hold.

Only full proof plan of being in profit.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:34:21 AM

First step: ignore what you see in the speculation child board, 90% of people here are trolls or people that have no idea what they are doing, or fanatic hodlers that caused many people to lose 50% of their fiat equivalent of their bitcoin holdings with their advices. Trust no one but yourself.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:15:02 AM

First step: ignore what you see in the speculation child board, 90% of people here are trolls or people that have no idea what they are doing, or fanatic hodlers that caused many people to lose 50% of their fiat equivalent of their bitcoin holdings with their advices. Trust no one but yourself.

I agree.  Best advice would be to buy and hold (especially since the recent price drop gives you an extra discount).  Go on an exchange like BTCe or Poloniex and just listen and watch for 2 months.  Don't do any trades.  Assume everybody is lying about positions or speculations - but listen to the stuff that comes out of the trollboxes (chatboxes).  Then after 2 months you'll be able to see the truths.
Crossbow376

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:02:57 PM

I agree.  Best advice would be to buy and hold (especially since the recent price drop gives you an extra discount).  Go on an exchange like BTCe or Poloniex and just listen and watch for 2 months.  Don't do any trades.  Assume everybody is lying about positions or speculations - but listen to the stuff that comes out of the trollboxes (chatboxes).  Then after 2 months you'll be able to see the truths.

What about doing exactly opposite to the advice you get in btc-e trollbox? Smiley

Hi, I am brand new to bitcoin and trading and know nothing about them (well almost nothing) so I was wondering if anyone in the community could help me out by suggesting websties or videos that could teach me how to trade or more about the currency itself, thanks to anyone who helps =p

The guide by Coindesk is pretty good and easy to understand for newbies. http://www.coindesk.com/information/
Just read the sections one by one, and you should be able to get a brief understanding in all aspects of bitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: