Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:58:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTBcoin [LTBc] "Let's Talk Bitcoin" crypto-rewards Official Discussion Thread  (Read 222364 times)
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:48:45 PM

Does all podcasts/shows now have the magic word, or only some of them ?

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
crackerhead (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 04:14:00 PM

1. If we multiplied 17.9 (PoP earned at base 5 for the 20 posts) times 5 it will equal 89.5, so now the 20 posts have 89.5 points.

2. If we multiplied 89.5 times 100 (LTBc / Point from my mind, which is similar to the ones of the past week, I got this from here http://letstalkbitcoin.com/ltbcoin-stats) this will equal 8950, now we know the value of each point's in terms of ltbcoin

3. If we multiplied 8950 times 20 (number of posts), it will equal to 179000 (the summation of ltbcoins for each point)

1st multiplication was for getting the total points for 20 posts

2nd one was for getting how much total sum of ltbcoins for that 89.5 points

3rd one was for knowing how much ltbcoins you will get for 20 posts

because, if you multiplied the result of the 3rd equation which is 179000 with the price of ltbcoin, and converted that number to btc then to usd, to will see a realistic number.

Well the first calculation is wrong though. 17.9 PoP is already how much PoP you earn for 20 posts in a day. to get 89.5 PoP points a day from posts, you would have to post probably over 1000 times a day!
Maybe start the calculation over with your base after step 1 being 17.9 (not 89.5).

In about 24 hours the next payout will happen, so you will get a better picture of how much your efforts are worth.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 04:21:55 PM

Does all podcasts/shows now have the magic word, or only some of them ?

Since the magic word is fairly new, there are still a few kinks that are being worked out. The only podcast that won't have a "magic word" is the SovereignBTC podcast (since they are usually short, if they start including magic words, I will let you guys know).

With that being said, the last 2 "Beyond Bitcoin" podcasts did not have a magic word (I believe this is because they were recorded a couple weeks ago.)
All future "Beyond Bitcoin" podcasts should have a magic word, and all new podcasts (besides SovereignBTC), will probably have a magic word.
I say probably, because it's always possible the host could forget the magic word, or something of that nature.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

1. If we multiplied 17.9 (PoP earned at base 5 for the 20 posts) times 5 it will equal 89.5, so now the 20 posts have 89.5 points.

2. If we multiplied 89.5 times 100 (LTBc / Point from my mind, which is similar to the ones of the past week, I got this from here http://letstalkbitcoin.com/ltbcoin-stats) this will equal 8950, now we know the value of each point's in terms of ltbcoin

3. If we multiplied 8950 times 20 (number of posts), it will equal to 179000 (the summation of ltbcoins for each point)

1st multiplication was for getting the total points for 20 posts

2nd one was for getting how much total sum of ltbcoins for that 89.5 points

3rd one was for knowing how much ltbcoins you will get for 20 posts

because, if you multiplied the result of the 3rd equation which is 179000 with the price of ltbcoin, and converted that number to btc then to usd, to will see a realistic number.

Well the first calculation is wrong though. 17.9 PoP is already how much PoP you earn for 20 posts in a day. to get 89.5 PoP points a day from posts, you would have to post probably over 1000 times a day!
Maybe start the calculation over with your base after step 1 being 17.9 (not 89.5).

In about 24 hours the next payout will happen, so you will get a better picture of how much your efforts are worth.

Thank you.

1. I made that calculation as you said, it had even more realistic numbers, I guess these are the right ones.

2. The latest "Beyond Bitcoin" podcast has a magic word, I'm taking about the 11th episode.

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 05:03:56 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 05:15:17 PM by crackerhead

Thank you.

1. I made that calculation as you said, it had even more realistic numbers, I guess these are the right ones.

2. The latest "Beyond Bitcoin" podcast has a magic word, I'm taking about the 11th episode.

Glad you are satisfied with the calculations now.

I didn't listen to Beyond Bitcoin 11 yet, but this is what the host wrote about it:

Legendface66 • 12 hours ago
sorry guys, did not submit the word. Couldn't figure it out and I was already late on the episode so I didn't want to edit, remaster and reupload. Now that I see people are into this I'll endeavour to not only get it right but also make it difficult, esoteric and interesting. That means you shouldn't expect to get every one :-)

oh, and also to e-nun-ci-ate :-/

So I assume there is no magic word for #11. Also there was no magic word for #10, or any of the previous ones. However there will be a magic word for #12.
I'm about to listen to #11, so I will see exactly what is up with that episode, and report back.

EDIT:
Just saw this post from adam. The magic word for #11 now functions
Update
Episode 11 of Beyond Bitcoin now has a working magic word, although have fun spelling it (I used the dictionary spelling).

Also it was my mistake with Arthur not being able to use the magic word system, his account wasn't specified as a podcaster much to my chagrin. Everything is correct now.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:01:33 AM

Hey everyone,

You only have 7 more hours to earn PoP points this week.  Smiley
Any activity after midnight PDT will count towards next week.
Payouts will happen during the day tomorrow (saturday).

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:04:55 AM

Hey everyone,

Could you please give us a near timing with regards to GMT timing or on BCT default time which is 12:03:32 at the time of writing this post.

Thank you.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:04:56 AM

Hey everyone,

Could you please give us a near timing with regards to GMT timing or on BCT default time which is 12:03:32 at the time of writing this post.

Thank you.

It should be 7am BCT default time.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:26:50 AM

Hey everyone,

Thank you.

This is the timing of what exactly ?

As I was asking about the near time of the payout in BCT time also.

Thank you.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:41:49 AM

Hey everyone,

Thank you.

Thank you.

7am Bitcointalk default time (midnight PDT) is when the cutoff will be for earning PoP. Payout times for PoP vary greatly, all that can be gauranteed is that they will go out saturday afternoon, PDT (which is adam's timezone). That would start somewhere around 7pm BCT default time.

Distribution time varies because adam initiates the distribution once he has finished his podcast and other tasks that day.

for example here are my distribution times the past 2 weeks:
Proof of Participation Week 4 - July 26, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Proof of Participation Audience Rewards Week #3 - July 19, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:50:06 AM

Hey everyone,

Thank you.

Thank you.

7am Bitcointalk default time (midnight PDT) is when the cutoff will be for earning PoP. Payout times for PoP vary greatly, all that can be gauranteed is that they will go out saturday afternoon, PDT (which is adam's timezone). That would start somewhere around 7pm BCT default time.

Distribution time varies because adam initiates the distribution once he has finished his podcast and other tasks that day.

May you tell me please in regards to what time did you get paid the last 2 weeks.

Is there a default clock at LTB that the one can see ?

Thank you for your kindness and being super helpful, apperciated so much.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:53:06 AM

can someone help me with a magic word? I listened twice to a podcast but didn't heard it Cheesy

Space for rent if its still trending
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:58:59 AM

can someone help me with a magic word? I listened twice to a podcast but didn't heard it Cheesy

I promise they are there (unless it is a short 15 minute podcast)  Grin

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 02:04:39 AM

Hey everyone,

You only have 7 more hours to earn PoP points this week.  Smiley

Thank you.

Thank you.

May you tell me please in regards to what time did you get paid the last 2 weeks.

Don't know of a default clock on LTB (not a bad idea though).

Does this help?
Proof of Participation Week 4 - July 26, 2014 at 6:21 PM      (1:21AM GMT)
Proof of Participation Audience Rewards Week #3 - July 19, 2014 at 12:44 PM (7:41PM GMT)
is that what you mean? Bitcointalk default time is GMT time. Check out this calculator here:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/convert/

Cheers  Smiley

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:53:38 AM

Hey everyone,

You only have 7 more hours to earn PoP points this week.  Smiley

Thank you.

Thank you.

Don't know of a default clock on LTB (not a bad idea though).

Does this help?
Proof of Participation Week 4 - July 26, 2014 at 6:21 PM      (1:21AM GMT)
Proof of Participation Audience Rewards Week #3 - July 19, 2014 at 12:44 PM (7:41PM GMT)
is that what you mean? Bitcointalk default time is GMT time. Check out this calculator here:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/convert/

Cheers  Smiley

Thank you for elaborating.

I need your help regarding the exchnage

1. We will get the payout in our ltbcoin wallet (countersomething.co)
2. We will move them to our wallet at Meltoic exchange wallet
3. We will sell ltbcoin and buy bitcoin
4. We will send that bitcoin to our final wallet.

A. Is all what I said is right ?
B. How fast is the exchange process is done at Melotic ? Is it Automatic ?
C. Is Melotic totally legit ? No worry of scams or anything ?
D. If you don't mind, add in details to this mini-guide anything I've forgotten to be a guide for all of us.

Thank you.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:35:56 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 07:45:44 PM by crackerhead

Thank you for elaborating.

I need your help regarding the exchnage

1. We will get the payout in our ltbcoin wallet (countersomething.co)
2. We will move them to our wallet at Meltoic exchange wallet
3. We will sell ltbcoin and buy bitcoin
4. We will send that bitcoin to our final wallet.

A. Is all what I said is right ?
B. How fast is the exchange process is done at Melotic ? Is it Automatic ?
C. Is Melotic totally legit ? No worry of scams or anything ?
D. If you don't mind, add in details to this mini-guide anything I've forgotten to be a guide for all of us.

Thank you.

Everything is like you said, a few things to note:
Melotic functions just like any other exchange (bter, cryptsy, etc). You can place a buy or sell order, the market is LTBc/BTC.
Note I waited over an hour for my LTBcoin to transfer from counterwallet to melotic, but it eventually showed up.
Once you trade your LTBc for BTC, you can send the BTC from melotic back to the same wallet that you had your LTBcoin in.

Here is what adam wrote about melotic, taken from here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/ltbcoin-now-trading-on-meloticcom-exchange?page=1  I personally have very little experience with melotic, and I would never advise to keep large sums of coins in any exchange unless you are actively trading them.

Hey folks, I'm pleased to announce that after a good conversation about useful assets with Jack Wang over at Melotic.com, LTBCOIN has been listed to trade on a exchange for bitcoin. Jack comes highly recommended, and I believe this platform is safer for trading than the forum.

https://www.melotic.com/markets/ltbcoin-btc

BEFORE YOU DO ANY TRADING: Please remember that LTBCOIN is a VERY new crypto-token, and so while it is being issued on a long term deflationary schedule, in this initial bootstrapping "lets get everybody involved" period it is highly inflationary.

Every friday we release the weeks allocation of LTBCOIN to content creators and the audience. We have no idea how the price will perform because this is literally the first user-created-asset to be listed on a centralized exchange that hasn't already been crowdfunded to a fixed amount (as with Maidsafecoin), so we are in uncharted waters.

Good luck!

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:36:13 PM

There is something I can't understand

Now you made a couple of posts, a listen to few podcasts and all these things and you earned

Here is my breakdown of my earnings:
16012.19503416 LTBCOIN for Proof of Participation Week 4
6320.223 LTBCOIN for Forum +5 Posts Distribution Part 4

I saw now my token balance, it passed 10k with insane difficulty.

Win I calculated that 10k with 0.00000285 it gave me around $10

Is there something wrong I'm making or what is wrong ?

I've made about 50 posts and listened to nearly all the podcasts of this week !!

And could you tell me please how to EXACTLY sell my LTBcoin on Melotuc as I don't know yet.

Thank you.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:48:30 PM

Now you made a couple of posts, a listen to few podcasts and all these things and you earned

I've made about 50 posts and listened to nearly all the podcasts of this week !!

And could you tell me please how to EXACTLY sell my LTBcoin on Melotuc as I don't know yet.

Thank you.

first of all you have to transfer 0.0005 BTC(just go to counter wallet and click on actions and then transfer and it will tell you the exact ammount you need to send) to your counter-wallet then transfer the LTBcoins to Melotic
and put an order with the desired price ... if you want instant sell you have to put an order with the price from the buy section

Space for rent if its still trending
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 11:07:36 PM

Thank you.

Have you looked here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n2QpKsrzXDv6Icz_jMY2HgpaSc1uU0sgGeFof562z8U/edit?pli=1#gid=1795481255

press ctrl + f to search for your name.

Here's my stats, I earned .45 percent of the available PoP, and earned 100 PoP points, that gave me  7500 LTBcoins this week.
So now I don't think you are doing it wrong, and in fact you are obviously doing it better than me if you earned 10k. The payouts diminish because while more people register, the weekly payout actually slightly decreases.
Here's the weekly PoP payouts, taken from here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GzytNblMx8xBmUczX7sPC8QitkJrrRirNrh2AJtjy1Q/edit?pli=1#gid=508171322
Week 1: 1,734,166.74
Week 2: 1,716,825.08
Week 3: 1,699,656.83
Week4: 1,682,660.26
Week5: 1,665,833.66

Here are some interesting stats adam posted from here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-132-multisig-and-supernodes
Here are some quick stats (Full Leaderboard) from the LTBcoin Audience Program - From July 26th to August 1st we saw

1,356 article and show comments
155 new forum threads
2289 replies.
9501 Newly Viewed Content,
205 new users,
1,303 Magic Words correctly submitted,
88 Active Referred Users
1,002 posts were liked and a total of 799 users participated and split about 1.6 million LTBc.

I personally don't know a whole lot about melotic. I sold 5,000LTBcoin essentially to test it out. I plan to hold onto my LTBcoin for a little while longer atleast. In my opinion it is currently undervalued, but I am absolutely no expert on the matter.

Here is the easiest way to sell your LTBcoin. in your account, melotic will give you a adress to send the LTBcoin, once that clears (it take awhile), go here: https://www.melotic.com/markets/ltbc-btc

scroll down a bit, and choose the buy order: currently the top 1 is:
0.00000286per LTBcoin, 
amount wanted 5521.68000000
amount in BTC you will get    0.01579200

confirm and you will get BTC. You are also able to place a sell order, but that is more work.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

Thank you.

Have you looked here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n2QpKsrzXDv6Icz_jMY2HgpaSc1uU0sgGeFof562z8U/edit?pli=1#gid=1795481255

press ctrl + f to search for your name.

Here's my stats, I earned .45 percent of the available PoP, and earned 100 PoP points, that gave me  7500 LTBcoins this week.
So now I don't think you are doing it wrong, and in fact you are obviously doing it better than me if you earned 10k. The payouts diminish because while more people register, the weekly payout actually slightly decreases.
Here's the weekly PoP payouts, taken from here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GzytNblMx8xBmUczX7sPC8QitkJrrRirNrh2AJtjy1Q/edit?pli=1#gid=508171322
Week 1: 1,734,166.74
Week 2: 1,716,825.08
Week 3: 1,699,656.83
Week4: 1,682,660.26
Week5: 1,665,833.66

Here are some interesting stats adam posted from here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/lets-talk-bitcoin-132-multisig-and-supernodes
Here are some quick stats (Full Leaderboard) from the LTBcoin Audience Program - From July 26th to August 1st we saw

1,356 article and show comments
155 new forum threads
2289 replies.
9501 Newly Viewed Content,
205 new users,
1,303 Magic Words correctly submitted,
88 Active Referred Users
1,002 posts were liked and a total of 799 users participated and split about 1.6 million LTBc.

I personally don't know a whole lot about melotic. I sold 5,000LTBcoin essentially to test it out. I plan to hold onto my LTBcoin for a little while longer atleast. In my opinion it is currently undervalued, but I am absolutely no expert on the matter.

Here is the easiest way to sell your LTBcoin. in your account, melotic will give you a adress to send the LTBcoin, once that clears (it take awhile), go here: https://www.melotic.com/markets/ltbc-btc

scroll down a bit, and choose the buy order: currently the top 1 is:
0.00000286per LTBcoin, 
amount wanted 5521.68000000
amount in BTC you will get    0.01579200

confirm and you will get BTC. You are also able to place a sell order, but that is more work.

Thank you for elaborating bro.

What I want to say is, before weeks or two, you and belltown made around 0.088 BTC

Now, I didn't exceed the 0.02 BTC.

How that come and I made I commented, made threads and entered magic words in high numbers.

This is a major drop, I still don't understand how that came !!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: