Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:25:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTBcoin [LTBc] "Let's Talk Bitcoin" crypto-rewards Official Discussion Thread  (Read 222364 times)
keyxkey

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:31:58 PM

Thee are some interesting buy orders on Melotic which are eating all the sell pressure, price is going up soon.
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:43:14 PM

Thee are some interesting buy orders on Melotic which are eating all the sell pressure, price is going up soon.

Nice strategy to tell this just before people are selling the current distribution.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
crackerhead (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:56:45 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 09:11:55 PM by crackerhead

Nice strategy to tell this just before people are selling the current distribution.

When I have some extra BTC, I try to buy some cheap LTBcoin on Sundays  Grin

Edit: For anyone new here, don't take investment advice from anyone on this forum. Do your own research, and go from there.

Just read an interesting article about Bitcoin, or as the author calls it: Bitcoin in Name Only
It brings up a lot of the same concerns that I have with bitcoin. (All though I personally am not too worried about a 51% attack, but I do think Bitcoin has it's issues.)

August 17, 2014 What we have today is not Bitcoin but BINO

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:18:37 AM

Very interesting and controversial podcast about Bitcoin regulation aired today:

August 19, 2014 Let's Talk Bitcoin #137 - Eye of the Beholder

"Adam, Stephanie and Preston Byrne Discuss the Bitlicense Proposal, Governance and Libertarianism the day after the Bitlicense was first revealed."

Does anyone actually agree with Preston Byrne?

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:15:20 PM

LTB Community Roundup #5
Published on August 20th, 2014 by Mike

The Let's Talk Bitcoin community growth seems to never just stop. The past week has seen the creation of more threads, more new users, and even a greater flurry of activity.

Each week I attempt to bring you just some of the highlights and things that are taking place in this community. Here is a small sample.

One topic that has been on the mind of many people across all communities over the past week has been the price of bitcoin, and one theory that is being discussed is what impact margin trading has had on the bitcoin price.

What are some bitcoin sites that you are following besides Let's Talk Bitcoin? This thread asks just that question and has a growing list of great resources from various members of the community. What are some of your favorites?

Here is a fun post that made me smile and showed off the talents of one our great community members, greenguitar28. How much fun is that?!?

Our fearless leader Adam took to the forums to announce a new podcast built around Dogeparty. More details about it can be found on this thread.

I've seen some threads regarding "addiction" to cryptocurrency on the forums before, but this one is seeing some activity from various members of the community.

Let's take a drive down the road of speculation for a moment in this thread regarding the price of LTBc in five years.

Different cryptocurrencies bring different advantages to the table, and this thread asks which of those you feel attracts you the most. Be sure to take a moment and leave your thoughts.

The Dogeparty Dogecoin burn is still ongoing. You can find some interesting discussion about just that here on Let's Talk Bitcoin.

Until next week, keep creating great new threads and you just might see yours featured in the roundup.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:19:18 AM

August 25, 2014 Episode #30: The Bitcoin Car & The Tennessee Bitcoin Alliance

A really fun episode of Bitcoins and Gravy aired today. One really cool thing I wanted to point out is the bitcoin car giveaway.
You can enter to win the bitcoin car HERE, or you can see where the car will be on tour HERE

mikerbiker6

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:37:57 PM

We are in need of more exchanges, your help is needed!

Vote for LTB on:
https://cryptoine.com/voting

If you sign up and vote, your vote counts for 3.

busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:41:52 PM

Vote for LTB on:

Done ! Will repost in my threads.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:48:41 PM

Vote for LTB on:

Great job mikerbiker!

I just registered and submitted my vote.
It looks like you can vote every 24 hours, so don't forget to vote daily guys!
Here's a more direct link to voting for LTBcoin, right now we are ranked 27th!
https://cryptoine.com/voting#LTBC

mikerbiker6

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:52:04 PM

thanks for voting people,
rank 18 now and climbing.
Make sure to log in first and vote everyday  Grin.
And of course, feel free to spread the word.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:52:31 PM

thanks for voting people,
rank 18 now and climbing.
Make sure to log in first and vote everyday  Grin.
And of course, feel free to spread the word.

Wow, now we are up to rank 10. This should end up being pretty easy to get listed here. I am a bit worried about their exchange volume overall for that exchange, but this will still be a great start to getting on more popular exchanges.

mikerbiker6

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:49:28 PM

@crackerhead, yes we need to start somewhere.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:52:25 PM

LTB Community Roundup #6
Published on August 28th, 2014 by Mike

While Adam might be taking a much-deserved vacation, things are still in full swing here at Let's Talk Bitcoin with new content and posts from members of our community still flowing in daily.

If you haven't yet registered for the site let me and encourage you take a brief moment and do so. Then head over to the Introduce Yourself thread where you will find a very welcoming and friendly community ready to greet you.

What would you do if you awoke tomorrow and found bitcoin was suddenly gone? How would you react? Chime in with your thoughts.

It looks like Mark Karpeles of Mt. Gox has started a new web hosting company. This isn't his first foray in to that space and it has prompted a discussion regarding his latest venture.

Cash, credit, debit or Bitcoin? When will this be a standard question we here on a regular basis while shopping? This thread has some discussion on the topic.

How did you initially discover bitcoin? Share your experience.

Let's take a moment to look at some other cool things our members are doing. Are you interested in a bitcoin keychain? Did you know that they are for sale via the LTB Auctioneer platform? Check out this thread for full details.

How are you using bitcoin? Where are you are spending your coins, what types or goods or services are you using them actively for? This thread is asking those sort of questions. Drop in and let us know what you are doing with your coins.

As stated in this thread beware of phishing attempts from people trying to steal your coins. I am highlighting this thread because it is important to alert people to attempts like this one that uses fake BitPay invoices. Always be vigilant!

If you are a miner or thinking about mining check out this thread where the question of what you should be mining to stay profitable is being explored.

I hope you'll join me this week in leaving some thoughts on these threads and I'll see you next week for another roundup.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 04:02:14 AM

@crackerhead, yes we need to start somewhere.

Still making great progress, at rank 4 and climbing steady
https://cryptoine.com/voting#LTBC

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:37:26 PM

Hey everyone  Grin

Check out the newest Beyond Bitcoin Podcast:

September 01, 2014 Beyond Bitcoin - 12 - The Future Of Storj

Arthur conducts an in-depth interview regarding storj. I already had an interest in storj before this interview, but now I am simply blown away after hearing all the possibilities and implementations that are planned.

MrBtcSenior

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:20:42 PM

The last magic word is almost impossible, I don'l like at all the idea of the quiz...

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
mikerbiker6

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

The last magic word is almost impossible, I don'l like at all the idea of the quiz...
I listened to the podcast but don't get the riddle.
Too bad.

truehold3r

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:06:52 PM

Too bad.

It's a chemical used in the wine industry and is made by two separate words (with the space in the middle).
It has also something in common with werewolves movies, pm me if you find it thanks.

♬-♬-♬-♬ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Earn up to 0.05 btc/week by posting in the LTB forum!!! ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ♬-♬-♬-♬ --------->
<--------- LTB coin now traded on Poloniex!!!
SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:30:07 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 08:42:06 PM by SamWalters

I've actually been a user of the bitcoin buzz app that had "LetsTalkBitcoin" podcasts in the mobile app with stream functionality.  Then something happened to it the podcasts in the app, as they wouldn't display anymore- but i was using it for months to keep up to date on things. I was very satisfied. It seems like they are pulling in LetsTalkBitcoin Blog announcements into the mobile app instead of only the Podcasts.  I sent them an email, and they responded with the fix to the blog announcements.

I haven't jumped on board with this coin yet, but I've been very pleased with the progress Adam and the LetsTalkBitcoin team has made thus far.

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:45:17 PM

Too bad.

I have no idea what it is. Its bad, you hear the whole podcast but then they send you on some chase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: