Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTBcoin [LTBc] "Let's Talk Bitcoin" crypto-rewards Official Discussion Thread  (Read 222358 times)
crackerhead (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 01:57:43 AM

The last magic word is almost impossible, I don'l like at all the idea of the quiz...
I listened to the podcast but don't get the riddle.
Too bad.

I have no idea what it is. Its bad, you hear the whole podcast but then they send you on some chase.

I made my last post while running late for work, in my haste I forgot to mention how difficult the magic word is, sorry guys. There is even a thread about how hard this Magic Word is.
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/how-tough-should-the-magic-words-be?page=1
Join in on the conversation, and earn some LTBcoin!
The reward system is going through some tweaking, it looks like soon Magic Words will work differently as it pertains to the podcaster, and in the future, magic words will probably be much easier to attain for the listener.

As a consolation, the newest LTB podcast is out, and it's magic word is almost too easy to find, so enjoy that:
September 02, 2014 Let's Talk Bitcoin #141 It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:06:08 AM

I've actually been a user of the bitcoin buzz app that had "LetsTalkBitcoin" podcasts in the mobile app with stream functionality.  Then something happened to it the podcasts in the app, as they wouldn't display anymore- but i was using it for months to keep up to date on things. I was very satisfied. It seems like they are pulling in LetsTalkBitcoin Blog announcements into the mobile app instead of only the Podcasts.  I sent them an email, and they responded with the fix to the blog announcements.

I haven't jumped on board with this coin yet, but I've been very pleased with the progress Adam and the LetsTalkBitcoin team has made thus far.

I think the issue was with their RSS feed. I noticed the past couple weeks that the app wouldn't upload certain podcast feeds (and that's also why the latest Beyond Bitcoin podcast didn't show up on the main site till yesterday.). However it all seems to have been fixed yesterday, not sure if your issue was related, but I'm glad it worked out for you in the end.

BTW You say you haven't jumped on board with the coin yet, have you atleast created an account, and submitted some magic words? You might as well, if you are already listening to the podcasts, it's pretty much free money at that point.

mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:16:15 PM

Hello,
I'd like to attract more people to the LTB forum, this means more competition for LTBc and possibly a price increase on melotic.
Do you have any ideas as where to advertise or how to spread the word.
Any feedback is welcome.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:34:39 PM

There is too much spam in the non-english boards therefore the devs will hire some moderators to take care of the spammers.
Banhammer is imminent Smiley
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:23:12 PM

The last magic word is almost impossible, I don'l like at all the idea of the quiz...
I listened to the podcast but don't get the riddle.
Too bad.

I have no idea what it is. Its bad, you hear the whole podcast but then they send you on some chase.

I made my last post while running late for work, in my haste I forgot to mention how difficult the magic word is, sorry guys. There is even a thread about how hard this Magic Word is.
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/how-tough-should-the-magic-words-be?page=1
Join in on the conversation, and earn some LTBcoin!
The reward system is going through some tweaking, it looks like soon Magic Words will work differently as it pertains to the podcaster, and in the future, magic words will probably be much easier to attain for the listener.

As a consolation, the newest LTB podcast is out, and it's magic word is almost too easy to find, so enjoy that:
September 02, 2014 Let's Talk Bitcoin #141 It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time

Figured out the magic word after a lot of effort.
SamWalters

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:59:16 PM

I've actually been a user of the bitcoin buzz app that had "LetsTalkBitcoin" podcasts in the mobile app with stream functionality.  Then something happened to it the podcasts in the app, as they wouldn't display anymore- but i was using it for months to keep up to date on things. I was very satisfied. It seems like they are pulling in LetsTalkBitcoin Blog announcements into the mobile app instead of only the Podcasts.  I sent them an email, and they responded with the fix to the blog announcements.

I haven't jumped on board with this coin yet, but I've been very pleased with the progress Adam and the LetsTalkBitcoin team has made thus far.

I think the issue was with their RSS feed. I noticed the past couple weeks that the app wouldn't upload certain podcast feeds (and that's also why the latest Beyond Bitcoin podcast didn't show up on the main site till yesterday.). However it all seems to have been fixed yesterday, not sure if your issue was related, but I'm glad it worked out for you in the end.

BTW You say you haven't jumped on board with the coin yet, have you atleast created an account, and submitted some magic words? You might as well, if you are already listening to the podcasts, it's pretty much free money at that point.

Thanks for your input.

Yes, got my hands on LTBcoin

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 03:08:38 AM

Hello,
I'd like to attract more people to the LTB forum, this means more competition for LTBc and possibly a price increase on melotic.
Do you have any ideas as where to advertise or how to spread the word.
Any feedback is welcome.

The easiest and cheapest option I can think of is to advertise for LTBcoin in your bitcointalk signature.
Also if you like a certain crypto related blog/radio/etc, contact the author and see if they will be willing to accept a donation in LTBcoin (To start, I have personally donated to ChainRadio with LTBcoin a few times).

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 06:16:44 PM

There is too much spam in the non-english boards therefore the devs will hire some moderators to take care of the spammers.
Banhammer is imminent Smiley

I agree, if I was fluent in any other language I would have volunteered to be a moderator by now. I think it will be under control soon, and the recent changes to PoS have probably curbed spamming a bit. I am very curious to see what my LTBcoin payout will be, now that PoP algorithm has been changed for more than a week now.

If anyone is interested in reading about what the devs are up to when it comes to moderating the forums, check out this thread:
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/thinking-of-spamming-the-forums-consider-yourself-warned

or this thread:
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/open-discussion-on-forum-rules-spam-and-post-quality

Figured out the magic word after a lot of effort.
You're a better man than me. I gave up on finding the magic word. I even work with wine, and entered multiple chemicals that are poisonous to humans, and involved in the winemaking process, but none of them worked.

Thanks for your input.

Yes, got my hands on LTBcoin
Awesome Sam, glad you are part of the team now!

BTW, quite  a few new podcasts in the past 24 hours, here's a couple:

New Mad Money Machine, and a new Let's Talk Bitcoin:
September 05, 2014 MMM S02E12: Penultimatum!

September 06, 2014 Let's Talk Bitcoin #142 What's NXT?

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:50:06 PM

The buy walls on Melotic have been eaten by the sellers, tomorrow probably there will be some cheap LTB coins to buy, I will be there Smiley
crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 04:32:13 PM

The buy walls on Melotic have been eaten by the sellers, tomorrow probably there will be some cheap LTB coins to buy, I will be there Smiley

It will be interesting to see what happens now that the weekly LTBcoin disbursement has been delayed a day. I'll be keeeping an eye on the exchange price.

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 07:41:55 PM

EPIC PODCAST TODAY!

Adam B. Levine - September 09, 2014 - Let's Talk Bitcoin #143 From Up Close

It's 2 hours of great content. First hour is a women in bitcoin panel, which features  Paige Peterson, MK Lords, Tatiana Moroz, and Lynn Ulbricht, the mother of silk road creator Ross Ulbricht.

Second hour includes an interview with Charlie Shrem, and an interesting conversation  EV Williams and Walter Isaacson.

SamWalters

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:37:43 AM

How is this coin doing? We need to get this so more traffic.

What's the reason LTBc isn't listed in the announcement section?

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
mikerbiker6

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:27:14 AM

Yes, true, try and advertise for the website.
Tell friends, tell people on twitter, facebook.
Update your signature, send messages to exchanges like bittrex / c-cex to ask for LTBc implementation.
Try and convince major players in the altcoin space on twitter of the importance of Pop and LTB.
And so on...

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 08:01:10 AM

LTBcoin is doing great, the active userbase is growing 100+ users most weeks.
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/ltbcoin-stats

Originally I created this thread here to keep the spam down, now that anti-spam measures have been put in place at letstalkbitcoin, I agree this thread should be in the announcement section. Also a lot of alternative blockchain coins were putting their threads in this section, so it seemed like a good fit at the time. I guess it just comes down to figuring out which mod to talk to about that at this point.

SamWalters

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:11:09 PM

Originally I created this thread here to keep the spam down, now that anti-spam measures have been put in place at letstalkbitcoin, I agree this thread should be in the announcement section. Also a lot of alternative blockchain coins were putting their threads in this section, so it seemed like a good fit at the time. I guess it just comes down to figuring out which mod to talk to about that at this point.

What about doing a Self-Moderated thread in the Announcement section? Worst comes to Worst, you can shut it down

Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:24:08 PM

Been slowly buying LTBcoin for a while now, also "mined" some by listening to the podcasts, love them! This is gonna go places!

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
mikerbiker6

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:15:29 PM

Been slowly buying LTBcoin for a while now, also "mined" some by listening to the podcasts, love them! This is gonna go places!
Today massive sellof happened, almost 8 bitcoin in volume!

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:24:59 AM

Wow that is interesting, over 10 times the normal volume I see on melotic.

Glad to have you on board. LTB is on to something big I believe

crackerhead (OP)

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:29:04 AM

What about doing a Self-Moderated thread in the Announcement section? Worst comes to Worst, you can shut it down

I'll try to talk to adam in the next day or two, about what he thinks the best option is. There are downsides to having a self moderated thread, but it could be worth it.

virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 12:19:05 PM

Wow that is interesting, over 10 times the normal volume I see on melotic.

Glad to have you on board. LTB is on to something big I believe

i am unable to trade on melotic because of i have android phone how will i trade then now i am collecting LTB coin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████