Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Doomcoin](DOOM) ToR Anon/Luffa-512 Algo on *Bittrex/C-CEX* Merch Service!  (Read 49376 times)
xinweiwei

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:44:59 AM

Those of you who cannot connect to the wallet and you live in Japan or China,
please connect to the wallet through a VPN,. ToR anonymous has been blocked in your country.

WOW!:o,are you serious?Is it fair?

Doomcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:48:07 AM

Those of you who cannot connect to the wallet and you live in Japan or China,
please connect to the wallet through a VPN,. ToR anonymous has been blocked in your country.

WOW!:o,are you serious?Is it fair?

It is the unfortunate side effect of having ToR anon, contact your government and ask them to stop censoring the anonymous network or connect through a vpn, they are quite cheap these days.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:00:45 AM

I have a couple idle Xeons. CPU cryptos are my favorite. Smiley

Im with you on this one, though I'll have to overclock my cpus to keep with xeons lol.

Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:04:05 AM

SHIT SCAM COIN JUST LIKE THE REST!!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:25:33 AM

Isn't luffa part of the x* algos?

I might be wrong, but isn't the X series coins use Luffa-256 and not Luffa-512.

no it's 512 in the x algo

this is just like whirlcoin i suppose? but how many rounds?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:02:02 AM

if it' only one round, lets call that an asic/fpga coin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:29:09 AM

A few people have asked about pools and whether we have a gpu miner in the works. I have tried to alter the luffa kernel to accept shares and despite my attempts was unsuccessful. Until someone creates a gpu/cpu miner for Doomcoin then this will be mined with the wallets only, this should (I hope) allow for fair distribution and reward early miners. You will see the moment we launch how laughable the hashrate from my team is, so even if we wanted to instamine we just cannot with our 5 total cpu's. My point is, if you want to get in on a nice fair launch with an anonymous CPU coin then this may be a good fit for you.

I won't guarantee an exact time but look for launch to fall no sooner than 10 hours from now so everyone has time to sleep etc. Like stated in the first post I will give at least a 1 to 2 hour warning and put down an exact time then. Talk soon everyone, have a good day or night I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes Smiley

Are you the same dude who created a coin using only JH512 and wasn't able either to get a working gpu miner ?
The problem is that your coin is for fpga/asic (asm code already exist for them), I am not even sure there is an interest in developping a gpu miner.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Doomcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:01:11 AM

A few people have asked about pools and whether we have a gpu miner in the works. I have tried to alter the luffa kernel to accept shares and despite my attempts was unsuccessful. Until someone creates a gpu/cpu miner for Doomcoin then this will be mined with the wallets only, this should (I hope) allow for fair distribution and reward early miners. You will see the moment we launch how laughable the hashrate from my team is, so even if we wanted to instamine we just cannot with our 5 total cpu's. My point is, if you want to get in on a nice fair launch with an anonymous CPU coin then this may be a good fit for you.

I won't guarantee an exact time but look for launch to fall no sooner than 10 hours from now so everyone has time to sleep etc. Like stated in the first post I will give at least a 1 to 2 hour warning and put down an exact time then. Talk soon everyone, have a good day or night I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes Smiley

Are you the same dude who created a coin using only JH512 and wasn't able either to get a working gpu miner ?
The problem is that your coin is for fpga/asic (asm code already exist for them), I am not even sure there is an interest in developping a gpu miner.

Yes the code exists for fpga however, gpu's will be faster and more efficient though when a miner is coded. No we didn't create or try to create other coins so whatever you are referring to was not myself or my team. We have made coins for testing just never released them. I haven't worked much with kernel mods and OpenCL have no issue with more experienced people making a nice gpu miner for it and everyone to use, we may even do a bounty for it for incentive.

Isn't luffa part of the x* algos?

I might be wrong, but isn't the X series coins use Luffa-256 and not Luffa-512.

no it's 512 in the x algo

this is just like whirlcoin i suppose? but how many rounds?

We are doing 1 round of Luffa - 512, multiple rounds would limit hashrate unfortunately that is about it.
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:48:32 AM

hey guys, just wanted to let you know of a project I am directly involved in, please take a look at the thread link below, your feed back and suggestions are welcome

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712629.0

we hope that this service will help bring more value to the coins we all mine and trade, good coins like DOOM
Doomcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:54:38 AM

hey guys, just wanted to let you know of a project I am directly involved in, please take a look at the thread link below, your feed back and suggestions are welcome

we hope that this service will help bring more value to the coins we all mine and trade, good coins like DOOM

That is a very valuable service glad you found us, we should be fully launching in the next couple hours (I promise to have a set time soon) once launched maybe give my team a PM and explain what we would need to do to work out something further.
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:00:38 PM

That is a very valuable service glad you found us, we should be fully launching in the next couple hours (I promise to have a set time soon) once launched maybe give my team a PM and explain what we would need to do to work out something further.
we have watched and noted that you have embodied some of what will be our guiding principals.  You have been updating your community and working on resolving issues to develop your coin with what looks to be the best of intentions.  Our station supports Dev's and dev teams like yours and we hope that once we launch our radio service more devs will join us on air for in depth discussion, which will only add to a dev and his/her team's credibility.

Good luck with DOOM!!
teo91v

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:05:29 PM

@Dev

There are some bounties for the Italian Translation??
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:06:24 PM

How can you call it CPU-only when the algo is already part of x11 which is working fine on GPU's? It is entirely possible that I'm missing something but I can't imagine CPU's being more efficient than GPU's.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Doomcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:13:51 PM

How can you call it CPU-only when the algo is already part of x11 which is working fine on GPU's? It is entirely possible that I'm missing something but I can't imagine CPU's being more efficient than GPU's.

Launch is cpu only until a gpu miner is created, as stated in the OP we are sure someone who is proficient in kernel modification will make one it is just a matter of time.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:16:13 PM

Launch is cpu only until a gpu miner is created, as stated in the OP we are sure someone who is proficient in kernel modification will make one it is just a matter of time.

yeah and he will mine with it at launch, then after he instamined he will share, very fair lol
macdever

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:16:44 PM

Dev is online, possible launch soon?
Doomcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:31:19 PM

Doing some final testing then I will post the 1 hour warning with exact time yes  Wink

yeah and he will mine with it at launch, then after he instamined he will share, very fair lol

Amph we are aware of this possibility perhaps the community member who creates the miner will prove to be fair for the greater good of Doomcoin and crypto progression in general. ...yes you can tell me I live in a fantasy land regarding human nature Smiley I have confidence good will prevail.

When we post wallets and source if a member of the community would PLEASE verify for everyone that we have no hidden agendas in our source it would be greatly appreciated. Lately in altcoins things have been rough and I personally would be extremely thankful for this verification.
macdever

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:34:48 PM

Doing some final testing then I will post the 1 hour warning with exact time yes  Wink

Amph we are aware of this possibility perhaps the community member who creates the miner will prove to be fair for the greater good of Doomcoin and crypto progression in general. ...yes you can tell me I live in a fantasy land regarding human nature Smiley I have confidence good will prevail.

When we post wallets and source if a member of the community would PLEASE verify for everyone that we have no hidden agendas in our source it would be greatly appreciated. Lately in altcoins things have been rough and I personally would be extremely thankful for this verification.

I'll be here waiting Smiley
Doomcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:40:09 PM

Ok in exactly 60 minutes from the time of this post Doomcoin will launch, we wish everyone good luck with crushing blocks and hope this can be the start of a great community! 
Ngaio

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:55:05 PM

Ok in exactly 60 minutes from the time of this post Doomcoin will launch, we wish everyone good luck with crushing blocks and hope this can be the start of a great community!  

... has it?

Still no wallets or source Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: