Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 05:05:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Doomcoin](DOOM) ToR Anon/Luffa-512 Algo on *Bittrex/C-CEX* Merch Service!  (Read 49416 times)
zhaohui

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:48:30 PM

A few people have asked about pools and whether we have a gpu miner in the works. I have tried to alter the luffa kernel to accept shares and despite my attempts was unsuccessful. Until someone creates a gpu/cpu miner for Doomcoin then this will be mined with the wallets only, this should (I hope) allow for fair distribution and reward early miners. You will see the moment we launch how laughable the hashrate from my team is, so even if we wanted to instamine we just cannot with our 5 total cpu's. My point is, if you want to get in on a nice fair launch with an anonymous CPU coin then this may be a good fit for you.

I won't guarantee an exact time but look for launch to fall no sooner than 10 hours from now so everyone has time to sleep etc. Like stated in the first post I will give at least a 1 to 2 hour warning and put down an exact time then. Talk soon everyone, have a good day or night I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes Smiley

“He knew that all the hazards and perils were now drawing together to a point: the next day would be a day of doom, the day of final effort or disaster, the last gasp.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien
dev, can you offer some nodes ,can not syncs now

zhaohui

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:53:38 PM

is there a bounty for a gpu miner, I can take on that veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery difficult job and on my time if there is one  Grin

djm34 we can offer a bounty of 400 Doom if you create a stable and efficient gpu miner, pm us if you accept.

need peers.dat

PM'd you; those who cannot connect try a vpn ToR network may be blocked.

give some nodes ,,,can not sync

peer nodes are hidden via anon network, nodes are built into wallet try vpn.

Are you dev of BBL coin?  Grin

No I am the dev of DOOM

We need pools.

when a gpu/cpu miner is released pools will come.
   dev,,, i use a VPN,   still can not sync ,please , give some nodes ,why you hiden them

jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

crazy diff , i smell a gpu miner , unfair Angry
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:57:20 PM

A few people have asked about pools and whether we have a gpu miner in the works. I have tried to alter the luffa kernel to accept shares and despite my attempts was unsuccessful. Until someone creates a gpu/cpu miner for Doomcoin then this will be mined with the wallets only, this should (I hope) allow for fair distribution and reward early miners. You will see the moment we launch how laughable the hashrate from my team is, so even if we wanted to instamine we just cannot with our 5 total cpu's. My point is, if you want to get in on a nice fair launch with an anonymous CPU coin then this may be a good fit for you.

I won't guarantee an exact time but look for launch to fall no sooner than 10 hours from now so everyone has time to sleep etc. Like stated in the first post I will give at least a 1 to 2 hour warning and put down an exact time then. Talk soon everyone, have a good day or night I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes Smiley

“He knew that all the hazards and perils were now drawing together to a point: the next day would be a day of doom, the day of final effort or disaster, the last gasp.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien

From OP:

Those of you who cannot connect to the wallet and you live in Japan or China,
please connect to the wallet through a VPN,. ToR anonymous has been blocked in your country.
zhaohui

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:58:09 PM

crazy diff , i smell a gpu miner , unfair Angry
unfair  ,,,dev deliberately hiden nodes ,,, many people can not sync,, so scam

zhaohui

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:59:37 PM

― J.R.R. Tolkien
why not show some nodes to us ,,,, scam , vpn can not been used for many of us

From OP:

please connect to the wallet through a VPN,. ToR anonymous has been blocked in your country.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 05:59:52 PM

is there a bounty for a gpu miner, I can take on that veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery difficult job and on my time if there is one  Grin

djm34 we can offer a bounty of 400 Doom if you create a stable and efficient gpu miner, pm us if you accept.

need peers.dat

PM'd you; those who cannot connect try a vpn ToR network may be blocked.

give some nodes ,,,can not sync

peer nodes are hidden via anon network, nodes are built into wallet try vpn.

Are you dev of BBL coin?  Grin

No I am the dev of DOOM

We need pools.

when a gpu/cpu miner is released pools will come.
400 doom, that's kind of cheap.... (half hour mining)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Doomcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:03:21 PM

― J.R.R. Tolkien

From OP:

Your country blocks the ToR nodes, i'm not sure as to their exact reasoning the way around this is to use a vpn.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:05:25 PM

We need pools.
Pools?  without cpu or gpu miner?

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

FreshTheGame

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:16:39 PM

― J.R.R. Tolkien

From OP:

Your country blocks the ToR nodes, i'm not sure as to their exact reasoning the way around this is to use a vpn.

thats not true, have 9 miners in same country Smiley , one of them is not synced, why?
sixteendigits

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:17:15 PM

I'm not saying there absolutely ISN'T a GPU miner out there, but look at your hashrate.  I am getting 2.3 MHs on a 8320 clocked at 4.2ghz.  A hoard of solo CPU miner can easily be pushing the difficulty up to 16 where it is sitting now.
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:18:32 PM

This coin is doomed.
Doomcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:21:30 PM

I'm not saying there absolutely ISN'T a GPU miner out there, but look at your hashrate.  I am getting 2.3 MHs on a 8320 clocked at 4.2ghz.  A hoard of solo CPU miner can easily be pushing the difficulty up to 16 where it is sitting now.

This is correct, we were just about to post this Smiley

Just so everyone knows if there was a gpu miner the diff would be much greater, to give you an idea of speeds a high end core I7 processor does about 2.4 m/h Luffa-512 so right now i'm happy to say that this has been a fair launch. Our team has not got a block in the past 50 mins so we were outgunned very early, congrats to everyone who participated in the first hours of mining. For those who did not receive a block and posted in the first 10 minutes please pm me. Also we would love to see a cpu miner before a gpu miner the longer this is cpu the better.

to djm: Our hope is it would be donated 400 DOOM is not 30 minutes you must be messing with me:)
cayars

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:35:43 PM

Did I miss something?

How are you guys mining this.  All I see is the wallet.

Any instructions for mining on Windows?
Doomcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:43:48 PM

Did I miss something?

How are you guys mining this.  All I see is the wallet.

Any instructions for mining on Windows?

Mine directly from the wallet, instructions on the top of the OP to start mining. Type: setgenerate true in the debug console and hit enter, that's it.
cayars

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:49:06 PM

Yea already figured it out.  It's been I while since I cpu mined via Wallet.

Next set of questions.

1) Any pools about to launch?

2) If there was a GPU miner how do you setup the wallet to allow the GPU to use it?  I should know but can't remember the setup.

Carlo
Doomcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:01:14 PM

Yea already figured it out.  It's been I while since I cpu mined via Wallet.

Next set of questions.

1) Any pools about to launch?

2) If there was a GPU miner how do you setup the wallet to allow the GPU to use it?  I should know but can't remember the setup.

Carlo

No pools until standalone cpu/gpuminers are created

When a gpu/cpu standalone miner is created the process for soloing will probably look like this, please note by that time there will be pools so
this is probably only going to be used by large solo farms if at all when pools are live.

create a doomcoin.conf in your doomcoin appdata folder
use these settings as a guide for the conf
Then save and point your gpu config file to the rpcconnect using the port you specify
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=**Yourusername**
rpcpassword=**Yourpassword**
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcport=9322
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:31:49 PM

22:30:08

getmininginfo

22:30:08

{
"blocks" : 131,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 18.12882660,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 6,
"hashespersec" : 1753811,
"networkhashps" : 600774298,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
 Shocked
bredsaal

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:33:35 PM

Here are some nodes. :-)

Code:
addnode=t2tfssfrq6b776py.onion
addnode=vhubvebadrdf65ry.onion
addnode=neuhiedv3fbgfitb.onion
addnode=pwdnoink5g2tdjrr.onion
addnode=iyc6jzyo7utnv5cd.onion
addnode=6wrayjttun6b3pb5.onion
addnode=gkerttb4reqdr3ys.onion
addnode=ds6je3qagznbo7br.onion
Doomcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:02:54 PM

Paying 100 DOOM to the trusted member that will check our source and validate that it is free and clear of any nonsense. (hidden premines or other unsavory things)

To our miners, first block reduction comes in roughly 30 hours those who wish to get the highest rewards please take part now  Smiley

So far state of the network is healthy and retargetting is handling everything as planned and tested.

{
"blocks" : 150,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 19.75430982,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 1744075,
"networkhashps" : 654972747,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

edit: My team and I are taking another crack at making the cpu miner, no promises but we had a fair launch and pools are asking us via PM to be included. If anyone beats us to this endeavor do not hesitate to speak up, TY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: