Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We wont be seeing 1000 this year  (Read 3004 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:50:17 PM

BTC was worth 9000 pennies long time ago. I was just reading thread about it yesterday. So dont know what 1000 are you talking about.

BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bling Bling

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:51:47 PM

Maybe this year will be a slow year for bitcoin, however, this calm of rightnow doesnt mean it will be like this all year.
Yes, because last year's outbreak in November, so this year should be stable for 1 years

Ha, it will just break out in November again!!! Maybe it is a tad hungover from partying too hard in 2013 and needs some rest, hahha! I know that feeling after partying 72 hours with my peoplez!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:06:05 PM

I am right so far. This is not the year of Bitcoin, and not any other altcoin's either.

Most coins on btce are at 1 dollar and about to breach 0,X. I think we will see BTC at 500< for the rest of the year. Maybe more interesting stuff will happen enxt year?
Where is technical and fundamental analysis behind these statements? Please provide us with your research. Thank you.
scryptasicminer

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:08:16 PM

I am right so far. This is not the year of Bitcoin, and not any other altcoin's either.

Most coins on btce are at 1 dollar and about to breach 0,X. I think we will see BTC at 500< for the rest of the year. Maybe more interesting stuff will happen enxt year?
Where is technical and fundamental analysis behind these statements? Please provide us with your research. Thank you.

Fundamentally, bitcoin has lose the China market. And it is now going to be regulated in US which mean it will negate most of the benefits bitcoin have.
Raystonn

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:31:47 PM

Fundamentally, bitcoin has lose the China market. And it is now going to be regulated in US which mean it will negate most of the benefits bitcoin have.

1) Bitcoin is not banned in China.
2) Businesses holding and/or exchanging Bitcoin for customers are regulated.  Bitcoin itself is not, and cannot be, regulated.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:11:46 PM

What makes you think that you will ever see >1000$ again?
Seriously, what has changed in bitcoin to make it more disirable than it was before, the whole trending died out.
If we dont see some serious changes, there is no way but down.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:24:18 PM

Obviously nobody knows.  However, the failure of some recent good news, e.g. Dell accepting bitcoin, to move the market after the big up move after the USMS auction suggests you may be right in predicting that bitcoin wont go up 65% over the next five months.

However, if Wall Street money moves into Bitcoin in a big way, and the Winklevoss ETF may be a conduct for that, we'll see a nice move up.

Recently some threads have indicated that some early coins are moving, maybe an early adopter is cashing out given their windfall.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:35:50 PM

It seems likely that we will not see the next big jump this year. I think we have to wait well into 2015 for this to happen.

But I think it's healthy to allow bitcoin some time to consolidate at the current level. The rise so far has been stellar. It is important for the infrastructure to keep up with adoption and the increasing number of transactions.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:58:20 PM

Although the price doesn't show any signs of pushing to $1000 again, there are still 5 more months left in the year. Oddly enough, I don't think it'll be a directly bitcoin-related issue that will be the catalyst for another rally.

But stability is nice after having so much crazy activity in 2013.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

the thing is, not many people predicted the bull-runs in the past, so no one knows exactly what will happen.

i'm still waiting and hoping for the ETF though. that would definitely push the price up, and that's the only thing i can see affecting the price.
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:56:52 PM

the thing is, not many people predicted the bull-runs in the past, so no one knows exactly what will happen.

i'm still waiting and hoping for the ETF though. that would definitely push the price up, and that's the only thing i can see affecting the price.

And effectively no one knows when the ETF is going to launch as well! Predictions are spread pretty widely. I don't think we'll see the Winklevoss ETF this year, though... Maybe next spring? Those things take a lot of time, unfortunately!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:59:56 PM

And effectively no one knows when the ETF is going to launch as well! Predictions are spread pretty widely. I don't think we'll see the Winklevoss ETF this year, though... Maybe next spring? Those things take a lot of time, unfortunately!

yeah it's doubtful for this year.. so it's looking like there's a good chance it won't happen.

another thing that could help bitcoin's price: hyperinflation in a country that has a lot of money to throw around. or, in an even worse event, hyperinflation spreading throughout a multitude of countries in the world.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:52:47 PM

Dell starting to accept bitcoin is a step in the right direction.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:55:13 PM

I still believe in the B.  Not everyone can profit from Bitcoin, only those with patience
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: