Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 05:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be In A Radio Promo!  (Read 1143 times)
ChainRadio (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 01:32:29 AM

Chain Radio is the first 24/7 Internet radio station designed for cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

We want to run a short promo on our station with various members voices and we want you to take part.

We need you to record a short MP3 file of yourself saying something along the lines of...

Hi, this is [member name] on Bitcoin Talk and you are listening to Chain Radio.

We will start compiling this together for some promos to air on the station in the near future.

Let us know on this thread you are going to be taking part, record your MP3 (128k pref) and then email your MP3 file over to rockstar@chainradio.com

Hope to get some great submissions and feel free to take a bit of liberty with the script.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:39:18 AM

I'll do this, you should have the file in a few minutes.

ChainRadio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 01:43:11 AM

Awesome! Thank you very much. I'm really excited to get these promos made over the next few days, I think they will be really fun.
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:45:29 AM

Awesome! Thank you very much. I'm really excited to get these promos made over the next few days, I think they will be really fun.

Does M4A work? I wouldn't mind converting it but then they'll be a slight loss in quality.

ChainRadio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 01:49:12 AM

Does M4A work? I wouldn't mind converting it but then they'll be a slight loss in quality.

M4A would also be perfect! Thanks Smiley
ChainRadio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 01:56:35 AM

Just got yours and it sounds PERFECT. Thanks man! I really appreciate it.
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:58:14 AM

No problem, glad I could assist! I'll be tuning in more often now Tongue

ChainRadio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 02:11:07 AM

No problem, glad I could assist! I'll be tuning in more often now Tongue

Tomorrow is the big day. Everything goes live, we've got some test content playing right now but haven't added the listen links just yet (although if you press play on the flash player on the sidebar you'll hear the test content).
ChainRadio (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:13:23 PM

Giving this a minor bump as we would like to get a bunch of these to really represent Bitcoin Talk members!
ChainRadio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:18:09 PM

Giving this another bump as we've received promos from Bitcoin Talk, Let's Talk Bitcoin, the /r/dogecoin community and would like to see Bitcoin Talk more represented Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: