Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dollar is truly bottoming  (Read 4105 times)
AkramMajed (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:10:06 AM

What will markets do if dollar is truly bottoming?
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:46:14 AM

What do you mean by "dollar truly bottoming"?
joshraban76

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:44:46 AM

I can only guess that you mean what would the markets do if the dollar was to hit rock bottom in the stock market? I guess there would not be much they could do to be honest. The first thing I would want to know would be why the dollar was able to hit rock bottom in the first place, with so many ways to be able to prevent such things happening now it would take a lot to see the dollar drop so low, or at least you would think so.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:40:40 AM

Don't know precisely what you mean by that. I guess it is about USD exchange rate is now near it's bottom and will soon climb up against EUR and GBP? I think that will happen pretty soon when the Feds start to raise interest rate. Then, which "market" are you talking about?
tee-rex

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:44:02 AM

Don't know precisely what you mean by that. I guess it is about USD exchange rate is now near it's bottom and will soon climb up against EUR and GBP? I think that will happen pretty soon when the Feds start to raise interest rate. Then, which "market" are you talking about?

How can it possibly be at the bottom right now if it has been steadily climbing up against major currencies recently? Just look at the USDX index dynamics for the last few weeks and judge for yourself.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 11:00:19 AM

How can it possibly be at the bottom right now if it has been steadily climbing up against major currencies recently? Just look at the USDX index dynamics for the last few weeks and judge for yourself.

The timescale for a forex "bottom" is in years. Please look at the 5 year GBP/USD, how can you not see USD is *AT* the bottom?
(peak in 2010 and 2013)
tee-rex

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:46:07 PM

The timescale for a forex "bottom" is in years. Please look at the 5 year GBP/USD, how can you not see USD is *AT* the bottom?
(peak in 2010 and 2013)

What about Euro (or Yen for that matter)? Could we just say that it is British pound that is at the ceiling right now?
transient858

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:55:39 AM

Long term trend of dollar will follow pound.
rocking1805

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:25:25 AM

If dollar falls down, especially suddenly, nobody will known what is going to become with stock markets because the USA immediately will start a war))))
waldox

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 07:42:13 AM

If dollar falls down, especially suddenly, nobody will known what is going to become with stock markets because the USA immediately will start a war))))

i agree lots of things are pointing towards a controlled collapse of the usa economy and then a false flag to start a new world war to cover up the collapse and then to consolidate power to a global govt... as people will blindly follow their govt in times of war.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
adog

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:19:35 AM

i agree lots of things are pointing towards a controlled collapse of the usa economy and then a false flag to start a new world war to cover up the collapse and then to consolidate power to a global govt... as people will blindly follow their govt in times of war.

+1 totally and fully agree. youtube recordings are taken as a conclusive evidence and etc.? need a war.. just trying to find a hook to start a war.. and people believe blindly
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:38:07 AM

+1 totally and fully agree. youtube recordings are taken as a conclusive evidence and etc.? need a war.. just trying to find a hook to start a war.. and people believe blindly

What are you talking about? Youtube videos as conclusive evidence of what exactly?

As far as the US starting a war when/if stock markets crash, doesn't really sound reasonable to me. Especially with "terrorists" not technically being a targetable country(ies).

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
adog

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:51:57 AM

What are you talking about? Youtube videos as conclusive evidence of what exactly?

As far as the US starting a war when/if stock markets crash, doesn't really sound reasonable to me. Especially with "terrorists" not technically being a targetable country(ies).

I refer to plain crash in Ukraine. it IS reasonable - write off debts
tee-rex

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:13:12 AM

So because of a plane in Ukraine which has nothing to do with the U.S. (neither plane nor Ukraine) downed for unspecified causes as of yet, the U.S. government is going to unleash a war? And with whom, may I ask you?
adog

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:25:15 AM

So because of a plane in Ukraine which has nothing to do with the U.S. (neither plane nor Ukraine) downed for unspecified causes as of yet, the U.S. government is going to unleash a war? And with whom, may I ask you?

don't you feel war in the air? read any article and you'll see. I am not going to retell you.
tee-rex

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:36:09 AM

don't you feel war in the air? read any article and you'll see. I am not going to retell you.

How should the war be actually felt in the air? Personally, I feel summer in the air, maybe that's because I don't read hysterical mass-media?

Besides that, you didn't tell me anything so far, and neither did you answer my question regarding whom the U.S. is going to engage in military confrontation with.
adog

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:56:06 AM

How should the war be actually felt in the air? Personally, I feel summer in the air, maybe that's because I don't read hysterical mass-media?

Besides that, you didn't tell me anything so far, and neither did you answer my question regarding whom the U.S. is going to engage in military confrontation with.

Russia. Are you from another planet?
tee-rex

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:00:49 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 11:31:36 AM by tee-rex

Russia. Are you from another planet?

Do you really think this will help somehow solve their problems? Are you not afraid that the U.S. huge debt will be denominated in gold rubles soon after they pull the trigger (and would only get greatly increased at that)?
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:21:39 AM

US interest rates are going to increase, so I think Dollar will value in short term.

But things doesn't look good in the long run
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:37:40 PM

I don't really believe in a dollar collapse scenareo. I think the best scenareo is for fiat to take 50% of a persons saving and Bitcoin or "gold 2.0" take 50% of the rest of the wealth. Duality is everything. There will always be a government in power pushing FIAT into people.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: