Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Litecoininvest.com] theSolution Series A “LAND FUND” LTC  (Read 966 times)
thExit (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:05:47 AM

Dear Forum Members,

Before I start the official part of this post I would like to thank you for creating such a wealth of knowledge through your posts, conversation and quarrels:) I've spent plenty of hours reading through the forum, trying to gather experience from the most active members who acted as the judge and the jury for wannabe crytpo currency enterpreneuers. I've never been the judge, but now I'm becoming the wannabe, so judge me please.

Litecoininvest.com link:

https://litecoininvest.com/security/DSOL-LF

Official Litecointalk.org thread:

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=21194.0

Good day,

This thread is devoted to theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”, a fund listed through Litecoininvest.com. The following description contains details regarding the nature of our operation. We welcome all of your questions and comments. We would like to take an active role in shaping the future of crypto currency finances, and this is the first step of our journey.

XXXXXXXXXX   XXXXXXXXXX   

[Your Name]
Piotr Wardecki, Wieslaw Wardecki, Jakub Wardecki

[Business Name]
theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”

[Business Location (city/state/region/country)]
Olsztyn/Poland

[Phone Number]
+48 798 503 966

[Email Address]
thexitts@gmail.com

[About your Company]

Please mind that the company responsible for issuance of theSolution Series A “LAND FUND” virtual shares is P.H.U. WIK, a company located in Olsztyn/Poland. This is done for the legal purpose of assigning each share to a portion of land held by the company owners. This is a partnership company, a family business to be more precise, not a LLC company, so we vouch for our liabilities with our property. All the details concerning the personalities of P.H.U. WIK owners, as well as documents confirming the ownership of the mentioned land are in the possession of SKETIS JSC.

When referring to theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”, we refer to an operation described in this prospectus, run by P.H.U. WIK. The operation involves Foreign Exchange trading, which is the only source of income. Funds gathered through the issuance of virtual shares will not be used in any other manner than for Forex trading. All the finances of P.H.U. WIK are separate from the finances of theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”.

All the descriptions concern theSolution Series A “LAND FUND”, an operation run by the P.H.U. WIK company.

[Link to Local Government Registrations]
http://regon.info/1618567/phu-wik-wieslaw-wardecki/

[Facebook Profile URL]
Will be updated

[Twitter Profile URL]
Will be updated

[WoT or Equivalent URL]
Will be updated

[Series B description- includes Forex trading results]
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5MX8YsGbFm9ZTVNR205N0czOVk/edit?pli=1

Set a reasonable goal for your business!

My goal is:

The initial goal is to issue a number of shares with a portion of land assigned to each share, in order to back up their value. The capital gained from the issuance of shares will then be used for Forex trading. We have extensive experience in Forex trading, with more than 3 years of gains month by month. The profits generated through our trading are not huge, but are also not that small, and oscillate between 5 and 10% of profit per month. The major advantage is that the gains are consistent and our risk is very low. Our current personal trading capital is 50.000 USD, which gives us a comfortable source of income.

We are investors with several years of experience, with safety of funds being the focal point of our interest. To achieve a higher level of safety in this offer, we would like to use our property to back up our shares. We view it as a fair way of proving our worth. Additionally to using land, we would like the shares to retain a minimum value (by performing a buyback at a set minimum price if requested). We view this as an additional method of bringing more safety for the investors. As we are investors ourselves, we would surely appreciate a company doing a similar thing, this is our reasoning for doing so.

The goals are:

-generate a profit of 5 to 10% per month trading Forex
-allow Litecoin investors to participate in gains achieved by our trading methods
-prove our trading methods to the general public
-build trust among the Litecoin community
-prepare ourselves for further stages of operation (Series B, please refer to Series B prospectus)
-allow Series A investors the opportunity to earn money, so they can later participate in the more advanced operation (Series B)
-bring an additional element of safety by assigning land to each share and by issuing shares that retain a minimum value
-maintain a high level of security with regard to handling crypto currencies

Have step by step detailed plans for success!

The Series A “LAND FUND” is quite a simple operation that involves trading Forex as we have been doing for the last 3 years. We use automated trading methods that were developed by ourselves, to suit our trading needs- to reach a consistent profit with low risk. We’ve reached that goal, so now we can grow the scale of our operation by allowing other investors to participate. For the time being we are restricted to trading Forex on fiat denominated accounts (USD), but services like BTC-e are starting to offer BTC/LTC/NMC denominated accounts and in the near future we will be able to trade on a crypto currency denominated account in the same manner as we have been trading on fiat denominated accounts. This way the 5-10% profit will be made on the invested BTC/LTC/NMC, but for now we need to treat crypto currencies as a means of transferring value with regard to our operation.

Have a plan for failure!

While learning about the crypto currency environment, we tried to make notice of the mistakes that individuals make while conducting business in crypto currencies. We’re talking about both big mistakes made by CEO’s of large-scale operations, as well as people trying to set up a small crypto currency related business. On our part we can assure you that we will do our best to avoid mistakes (an optimistic statement) and we will try to solve every problem and make up for any mistake as best as we can. One sphere of our activity that you can rely on in particular, is the trading sphere. Here we are experts, handling money, making money, protecting money.

If I fail:

-the reason for backing the asset with land is to enable a means of compensating the investors in case of failure due to any cause.
-an important factor is that we don’t spend the gathered funds to buy/invest into something, we simply put the money to work, so at every stage of operation we have access to the full amount of the invested money. This way we can perform a buyback from an investor at a price close to the IPO price. This is why the shares can retain a minimum value.

Protect your shareholders!

I will NOT screw you by:
  a) Issuing more shares without passing a vote (we will issue Series B shares, but those are for a completely new enterprise).
  b) Spending your money on anything other than what I say I will.
  c) Significantly changing the asset without a vote (no need to do that).
  d) Giving up when the going gets tough (no way to do that).

Executive summary

My name is Piotr Wardecki. I am a full-time Forex trader with several years of experience. It took me few years to learn to make profits while trading Forex and for the last 3 years my profits are consistent month by month and oscillate around 5-10% profit monthly.

My trading capital is 50.000 USD, and probably I wouldn't bother to stick my nose out of my home-office if it weren’t for cryptocurrencies. I would probably continue making my 5-10% monthly of those 50.000 USD (which in my country, Poland, is quite a good salary), enjoying life and not worrying or getting stressed, but then I stumbled across crypto currencies, and my fascination began.

I came across BTC first at the time when it was worth 10 USD and for a moment I considered mining as anyway my laptop was in use 24/5 (Forex is active 5 days a week, and my laptop was up for the whole time), but I didn't decide to mine. For a while I forgot about Bitcoin. It was the beginning of 2014, I wanted to read something interesting on my tablet before going to sleep. Bikes? I like cycling, but not that much to be reading about it. Swimming? Not that much interested to be reading either. My whole world and interest was centred around currencies, Forex, trading, finances and macroeconomics. Everything else sounded boring. So I thought to myself, wait a sec, there was this Bitcoin that I've read about like two or three years ago. Let's check what has this Bitcoin been doing since then. I typed in "bitcoin" and couldn't believe my eyes that IT created such a vast universe of interest. Of people's interest. Of innovation. Not to mention the market capitalization. From that time I got hooked up.

I spent the last few months reading, learning, analyzing, researching, trying to understand, testing, and reading and learning and so on and on and on. I've managed to learn a lot. I became fascinated with the technology behind crypto currencies, as many people probably have. I'm a businessman, a trader, investor, moneymaker, so it is natural that an idea came to my mind. Why not to utilize my Forex methods to make money in the crypto currency market?

There is a number of ways I could do that, the most attractive (from the perspective of BTC/LTC/NMC holder) would be to continue making those 5-10% monthly trading standard Forex pairs (this is what I do) on an account denominated in BTC/LTC/NMC. This is doable, as BTC-e provides this kind of service. This will be the purpose of Series B operation, as the markets at BTC-e mature, and more similar services surface. To achieve this, we need to wait for BTC-e and other providers to develop.

Another alternative is to use crypto currencies as a means of transferring value- gather for example LTC, sell it for USD, trade on a regular Forex account, share the profits with the investors. This is the purpose of Series A operation, the Land Fund. Instead of sitting and waiting for a good level of service provided by BTC-e, I’ve decided to step in now, to prove myself to the crypto currency community, so when the time comes to go big in Series B, I’ll be ready, and you’d be ready.

What motivates me strongly to transfer my knowledge from the domain of Forex into the crypto currency world is the fact that my trading methods work with cryptocurrencies as well. I’ve conducted tests trading BTC/USD on BTC-e platform and managed to get close to my Forex trading results, but the flaw was that it was a USD denominated account. A big breakthrough came when BTC-e launched trading account denominated in BTC/LTC/NMC. This way I can trade my regular Forex pairs such as EURUSD and GBPUSD, but earn in BTC/LTC/NMC, making a gain of 5-10% monthly. The BTC-e service needs to mature a bit, to ensure stability of trading and safety of funds, hopefully more providers would launch such services, so the future is starting to look bright.

My final goal is to make investments approachable to everyone (Series B operation), so instead of earning a mere 5% per year on a standard bank savings account, one could earn 20 or 30% per year when holding value in BTC or other cryptocurrencies. I would like to integrate such an investment service with the most popular standard wallets, where with one click a person could transfer funds for investing, be earning at a rate of 20-30% per year, and be able to withdraw them instantly. Before I can reach that, I need to start small, step by step, and the time is right to do it. By services like this we could shape a new model of finances.

In this summary I have allowed myself to share a certain deal of private experience and opinions, so the community may at least slightly get to know me. If interested in more details, please feel free to contact me personally. Some parts of this Executive Summary were taken from my conversations with enthusiasts centred around Counterparty, to whom I salute for introducing me to the deeper layers of the crypto currency world.

Business description

Why have we chosen Litecoininves.com?

There is a really sound reason for choosing Sketis JSC and Litecoininvest.com as the platform for issuing our virtual shares. We are located just a bit over 400 km from Vilnius, where Sketis JSC is situated. This is just a few hours drive by car. This makes us feel more comfortable with their platform, and hopefully make investors feel more secure. In case of any trouble we can meet in person.

•   Mission statement (business purpose).
Our mission is to connect Forex and crypto currencies in the best way possible. We would like to take it step by step. After analyzing the crypto currency environment, we decided that it would not be reasonable to try and jump in with a big operation, asking for huge financing, as we are relatively new to the community. We decided to give the best service we can at this point, a Forex trading service, with steady income. To put the money where our mouth is, we decided to back our asset with portions of land, so they really bear a certain value. This is contrary to some assets that are supposed to be backed up by gold, for example, where the entrepreneurs claim to possess a certain amount of gold (virtual gold, as virtual as the assets). We are investors ourselves, this is why we decided to allow a greater level of security by assigning the portions of land, and by allowing the shares to retain the minimum value. This is what we would expect from a business of this nature, that is why we provide such solutions.

•   Company vision (statement about company growth).
The Series A “LAND FUND” operates solely on the basis of the capital gained through the issuance of virtual shares. The capital will then be converted to USD and used to trade Forex. This way the investors will receive a return of 5-10% per month, in relation to the amount of USD that the LAND FUND manages to gather. Monthly profit will be paid out as dividends per share with the use of LTC, through the Litecoininvest.com platform (we will also arrange necessary steps to allow easy transfer of ownership in cases where anything goes wrong with the platform [hope not]). Therefore the company will not grow as such, rather rely on steady profits made by our trading methods. This way the investors will experience a steady income over the years.

The Series B operation, which is not a part of this listing, but a part of our future plans, will involve great growth opportunities (please refer to the Series B prospectus), and we will allow Series A investors a priority in acquiring Series B shares, additionally discounting the per share price. Series B needs specific conditions, i.e. the ability to use a crypto currency denominated account provided by a broker (for example BTC-e), and before those conditions are met, we will probably limit ourselves to running the Series A “Land Fund”.

•   Business goals and objectives.
The main goal on our side is to gain trust and recognition by conducting a high-standard investing service within the sphere of crypto currencies. The main goal that we will try to deliver towards the investors (viewing it from their perspective) is a steady income at a low risk.
•   Brief history of the business.
I’ll make this personal. The history of trading within our family started with my father, Wieslaw, who started trading the stock markets it the early 90’s, as a method of investing the excess of earnings. He’s been a careful trader, not exposing himself to risk. I never liked stock markets, as they seemed unpredictable to me. I never participated in stock trading. Several years ago I became interested in Forex trading. I’ve started learning, experimenting, trading. In the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis, trading became quite easy, as the volatility of the markets skyrocketed, and the majority of traders were in agreement as to the direction of the price movement of financial instruments (Forex currency pairs in my case). Trading was simple for some time, but the market’s volatility started to shrink at the end of 2012. This is when I realized that I need to adapt my trading methods to poor conditions. This decision turned out to be a winner.

Few years ago I used to teach my methods, but about two years ago I gave it up to concentrate on my trading and further development of my methods. I mentored over 150 traders, working individually with each of them, so my perspective on trading is much broader compared to most of the traders. My main assumption is to make my trading as secure as possible, even if it means giving up a part of the potential gains. I prefer to make less %, but to keep it stressless and safe. This way I can make money month by month. The key point is to keep it simple and universal, so that the method works in any market conditions, instead of making it a specific method that works in certain market conditions and results in losses when market conditions change. From my perspective, my case is a rare one- usually traders turn into teachers, as markets overwhelm them. I am a teacher turned into a trader.

•   List of key company principals.
Safety of funds. This is our number one principle. We prefer to make less money trading, but do it in a safe manner. We prefer to excuse ourselves for making 3% a month instead of 5%, than to excuse ourselves why we’ve lost 80%.

Business description (continuation)

We decided to divide our operation into two stages. Stage A, also bearing the name of Virtual shares issuance Series "A", will involve issuing a number of shares with the issuers' private property to back up the value of shares. To be more precise, the property is a building plot of land in a residential area in the city of Olsztyn, Poland, near the centre, but remaining at the same time in a suburban area. The value of the land is equal to 30.000 USD. The issuers are in possession of two of such building plots, so one of them will be reserved for the virtual shares offering through  Litecoininvest.com with the use of Litecoin.

The offering will be conducted through a company registered in Poland, where the owners vouch with their personal property for the liabilities of the company. Each share will be tied to a small portion of the building plot, with the portion's value (converted to USD) equal to the share's value (converted to USD). The total number of shares will be calculated in a way to be equal to the total value of the land, and will be announced shortly before the IPO. The suggested mechanism for calculating the number of shares is as follows:

33.000 USD - value of land
LTC - value 8,62 USD (as per 20.07.2014)
Number of shares: 38283, with the price of 0,1 LTC each. As the land consists of 1023 square meters, each share will be assigned to a portion of the land. With 1023 square meters and 38283 shares each share will be given 0,0267 square meters of the land.

The funds raised through the sale of shares will be invested into trade Forex (to read about our Forex trading methods and trading history please refer to the second paper "Introduction and business description BTC LTC Series B"). A monthly gain should oscillate between 5 to 10%, and this will be the amount of dividend paid every month to the shareholders. Therefore, if the initial capital is equal to 33.000 USD, and a monthly profit on average is 7%, this equals to 2.310 USD. The operators/issuers would charge a fee of 20% of the monthly gains, which in this case is equal to 462 USD, thus making the monthly dividend payment equal to 1848 USD. With 38238 shares existing, this would make a dividend of 0,04 USD per share (per every 0,1 LTC invested at the price of 0,86 USD). All dividends will be paid in LTC.

Besides being secured with land, each share will retain a minimum value (close to the per share value in USD during the IPO) at which we would be willing to perform a buyback from a given investor. From our perspective this is an honest option, so investors know that the shares' value will not go beyond a certain level. Contrary to most businesses, we don't spend the investors' funds, but put them to work, so on request we would be able to withdraw those funds and repay the investors. The suggested mechanism for calculating the per share minimum value is as follows:

number of shares: 38238
price per share: 0,1 LTC

Each time we gather a certain amount of LTC (e.g. 300 LTC) for the shares sold, we will sell the LTC for USD. This way we gather our Forex trading capital. After selling the 300 LTC we receive an amount of USD. If 1 LTC is sold for 8,62 USD (as for 20.07.2014) we arrive at a number of 2586 USD. Then we divide the amount of USD gained, by the number of shares sold to gather those 300 LTC (3000 shares). As a result, each share can be assigned with 0,86 USD. The next time we sell a portion of LTC gathered through the sale of shares, we will calculate the per share value from that given batch, and adjust the per share minimum value. This way of calculation is more honest to all of the investors- the per share minimum value is a value that we all agree on, both the company and the investors, and we will try to keep it as close to objectivity as possible.

The precise number of shares sold will be calculated shortly before the IPO, and the per share minimum value will start to be calculated shortly after the IPO. We will think of conducting a voting with regard to the per share minimum value (this is one of the issues that we would like to hear your opinion about) to make sure that the price satisfies the investors.

XXXXXXXXXX   XXXXXXXXXX   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: