Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Accusation against Urocoin (true-asset) and Green Earth Systems Limited  (Read 17120 times)
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:14:23 AM

aLTCOINPLAYER is the one who keeps saying this coin is LEGIT and its not SCAM but in his article he writes:
"Even if Urocoin is a scam, you can make a huge profit."  Meaning, who cares about UREA, who cares about farmers, we just want this coin to make profit.

http://altcoinplayer.com/if-urocoin-actually-were-a-scam/

The money comes from the early sellers.

They are subsidizing RIVAA's huge initial profit margins.

RIVAA gets to buy from the miners at a huge discount. Who do you think is selling the URO coin?

RIVVA then pays for Urea from GES with URO coin. GES has to float the loan and send the Urea to RIVAA. The minute RIVAA signs off on the shipment the price of URO climbs exponentially. GES can then sell their URO to the real buyers of the coin and get their fee.

Where does the farmers get hurt? If anything RIVAA can give them a huge discount because they bought cheap ass URO from dumb ass early dumpers, and auto switcher pools.

My god Gugli, you are so dumb.

whaaaat? I am dumb? why do you put RIVAA in this whole thing?
URO FOUNDATION wants the farmers to be able to buy UREA anytime they want, right?
They want to setup the exchance process for farmers to exchange Urea into URO.

Now, who is dumb??

and to you your question, where farmer gets hurt..read this article

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

How do you even have enough brain matter to keep breathing?

typical answer from URO trader when he does not have an answer. dumb!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:26:27 AM

aLTCOINPLAYER is the one who keeps saying this coin is LEGIT and its not SCAM but in his article he writes:
"Even if Urocoin is a scam, you can make a huge profit."  Meaning, who cares about UREA, who cares about farmers, we just want this coin to make profit.

The money comes from the early sellers.

They are subsidizing RIVAA's huge initial profit margins.

RIVAA gets to buy from the miners at a huge discount. Who do you think is selling the URO coin?

RIVVA then pays for Urea from GES with URO coin. GES has to float the loan and send the Urea to RIVAA. The minute RIVAA signs off on the shipment the price of URO climbs exponentially. GES can then sell their URO to the real buyers of the coin and get their fee.

Where does the farmers get hurt? If anything RIVAA can give them a huge discount because they bought cheap ass URO from dumb ass early dumpers, and auto switcher pools.

My god Gugli, you are so dumb.

whaaaat? I am dumb? why do you put RIVAA in this whole thing?
URO FOUNDATION wants the farmers to be able to buy UREA anytime they want, right?
They want to setup the exchance process for farmers to exchange Urea into URO.

Now, who is dumb??

and to you your question, where farmer gets hurt..read this article

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

How do you even have enough brain matter to keep breathing?

typical answer from URO trader when he does not have an answer. dumb!

You didn't ask a question, but I did make an assertion, and it's pretty accurate.

vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:56:13 AM

Dear FUDers

I really don't understand the purpose of this forum and why you are trying so hard? You say that we are saving people from getting scammed, right ? What happens when people are scammed? They loose money,right ?  But because of your stupid obsession many people are already loosing money. What is the difference between you and scammers? Why don't you get a life, people got your point.

On one side we have newbies with hidden identities and on the other side we have all identities behind URO. They have official documents, they have websites running, business on their names, they are using names of big organisations, they have good business connections on LinkedIn and you still think that people should believe you. Lol. I don't understand how they are scamming?  There was no premine, no instamine, it was fair launch and all the risk is on GES because if they don't deliver Urea, they are breaking a contract , which means they can be easily used by organisations like RIVAA and Lakhani.

If you have even a bit of self respect left then stop this, as you are not getting anything out of it, in fact you are the reason for many people who are in loss, fortunately I am not one of them.
Guglimugli

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:36:00 AM

Dear FUDers

I really don't understand the purpose of this forum and why you are trying so hard? You say that we are saving people from getting scammed, right ? What happens when people are scammed? They loose money,right ?  But because of your stupid obsession many people are already loosing money. What is the difference between you and scammers? Why don't you get a life, people got your point.

On one side we have newbies with hidden identities and on the other side we have all identities behind URO. They have official documents, they have websites running, business on their names, they are using names of big organisations, they have good business connections on LinkedIn and you still think that people should believe you. Lol. I don't understand how they are scamming?  There was no premine, no instamine, it was fair launch and all the risk is on GES because if they don't deliver Urea, they are breaking a contract , which means they can be easily used by organisations like RIVAA and Lakhani.

If you have even a bit of self respect left then stop this, as you are not getting anything out of it, in fact you are the reason for many people who are in loss, fortunately I am not one of them.

Pls note! I do not care about dumb traders like you losing money. Trust me, I do not!
You are not the reason why I am doing this. Got it? ok..now we can move on, right?
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:38:46 AM

Dear FUDers

Pls note! I do not care about dumb traders like you losing money. Trust me, I do not!
You are not the reason why I am doing this. Got it? ok..now we can move on, right?

Hahahaha, I really feel pity on guys like you. You did not even talk about one fact, instead talk bull shit, now that's called "Dumb" .
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:43:35 AM

Dear FUDers

Hahahaha, I really feel pity on guys like you. You did not even talk about one fact, instead talk bull shit, now that's called "Dumb" .

Refer to my long OP on this thread and quote things I've listed that aren't facts about GES or Uro!
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:51:27 AM

I don't want to refer to anything, I have long list of such contracts and details from Nilesh and Bohan. They are risking everything on this project. If it is proved Scam then they may have to spend their whole life in prison but what about you we don't even know your real names. Risk here is very little but rewards are quite high and if you are not able to take risks then you don't deserve to be in bitcoin community.
Guglimugli

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:52:29 AM

Dear FUDers

you mean bullshit??
Guglimugli

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:54:29 AM

I don't want to refer to anything, I have long list of such contracts and details from Nilesh and Bohan. They are risking everything on this project. If it is proved Scam then they may have to spend their whole life in prison but what about you we don't even know your real names. Risk here is very little but rewards are quite high and if you are not able to take risks then you don't deserve to be in bitcoin community.

since you are so worried about Nilesh and Bohan, you should go and chat with them, not with us.
Or do you think, we will send you our Fud-Profile with name number and picture? GTFO
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:12:31 PM

since you are so worried about Nilesh and Bohan, you should go and chat with them, not with us.
Or do you think, we will send you our Fud-Profile with name number and picture? GTFO

See how irritated you people are, hahahaha . You seriously need to get a life.lol. Of course I will do what I want to, after this conversation with you and Chang I have already decided to put 5 BTC in URO.  You are nothing just a bunch of losers barking like street dogs. And yeah you call it right thing? Hahahahah, you dumb and poor soul, there are so many coins that are burning people everyday like Elite, USB,conceal etc, use some of your energy there may be you will help few people there. Nobody has lost money in URO until now and to get the price higher 1000s of BTC is needed, do you think people investing millions in any coin have time to read you bull shit. LOL. They have their own lawyers and employees to find the right investment. You are not helping anybody just wasting your time, if you were so concerned about community, you could have busted other scams in which people are loosing money everyday. Now I feel more pity on you.
Guglimugli

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:14:28 PM

See how irritated you people are, hahahaha . You seriously need to get a life.lol. Of course I will do what I want to, after this conversation with you and Chang I have already decided to put 5 BTC in URO.  You are nothing just a bunch of losers barking like street dogs. And yeah you call it right thing? Hahahahah, you dumb and poor soul, there are so many coins that are burning people everyday like Elite, USB,conceal etc, use some of your energy there may be you will help few people there. Nobody has lost money in URO until now and to get the price higher 1000s of BTC is needed, do you think people investing millions in any coin have time to read you bull shit. LOL. They have their own lawyers and employees to find the right investment. You are not helping anybody just wasting your time, if you were so concerned about community, you could have busted other scams in which people are loosing money everyday. Now I feel more pity on you.

do your thing!
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:55:23 PM

Dear FUDers

you mean bullshit??

So, you going to ask me a question or just keep farting in the mirror?

wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:05:31 PM

Questions for scam accusation:

1.- 14 of july (i dont have the exact date exactly) of july Rivaa purchases 12500+ URO for the shipping (we know it was purchased because Jebus911 saw the accounting on Bittrex account of the customer and posted screenshots and gave faith of this)

2.- Later the 15 of July Rivaa completes the purchase executes the payment to GES (http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/address/URwAryrK8VfrWGRNLGsoLGHf3sbGdSQXuL and http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/address/UkTxkgTehxnrrmuUdx8hXre2GyUaeNasbW) At this point GES is in power of 25.000 URO.

http://prntscr.com/47hffa and http://prntscr.com/47hfn8 are proof of it from a 3rd party

3.- on july 10 after Rivva makes the first half of the paument to GES, having in power the first 12.500, They announce the world first URO transaction http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/ driving the price to 0.4 as a top

IF they dumped then, at approx 0.02 its 250 BTC, while the purchase costed 88 BTC (if Rivaa is in on it, would be investment money lets say)
250 - 88 = 162 profit = around 100.000 USD

4.- Posts of accusation against GES and URO dropped the price from 4 millions to 1 million (1 million the bottom till the next day, was still profit for ges, at no point did their coins move from their wallet

5.- True Asset, and GES have continued to proove that they are working on it after more than 4 month.

my questions to the accuser are:

1.-how does the scam work, how do they profit from us after putting more than 170 BTC in only buying URO to keep in a cold wallet.
2.-who are the victims of the scam at this point? is there an accuser who is a victim, or simply random people without name.
3.-do you have EVIDENCE of a scam? and i mean EVIDENCE, not what you would find suspicious behaviour

Last, are you willing to reveal your identity the same way Bohan and Nielesh have done so far?
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:06:22 PM

I've challenged GES (Nilesh Nair) to a 6.35 Bitcoin bet that Uro will either drop by half at close of bet or be unlisted from Bittrex within 3 weeks!

Given that he will know without doubt this isn't a scam and he's just donated $23 million to provide solar pumps to remote ares in Egypt this bet should be trivial!

This bet is a chance for him to put his money where his mouth is and prove this is real whilst making a profit off the free PR!
wasobot

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

I've challenged GES (Nilesh Nair) to a 6.35 Bitcoin bet that Uro will either drop by half at close of bet or be unlisted from Bittrex within 3 weeks!

Given that he will know without doubt this isn't a scam and he's just donated $23 million to provide solar pumps to remote ares in Egypt this bet should be trivial!

This bet is a chance for him to put his money where his mouth is and prove this is real whilst making a profit off the free PR!

please, if you take what you are doing seriously, keep serious, dont be a child

i Asked you stuff above can you please answer and stick to the subject ?
wasobot

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:40:16 PM

In case you didnt see the post:

Questions for scam accusation:

1.- 14 of july (i dont have the exact date exactly) of july Rivaa purchases 12500+ URO for the shipping (we know it was purchased because Jebus911 saw the accounting on Bittrex account of the customer and posted screenshots and gave faith of this)

2.- Later the 15 of July Rivaa completes the purchase executes the payment to GES (http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/address/URwAryrK8VfrWGRNLGsoLGHf3sbGdSQXuL and http://uroexplorer.cryptocuttlefish.cc/address/UkTxkgTehxnrrmuUdx8hXre2GyUaeNasbW) At this point GES is in power of 25.000 URO.

http://prntscr.com/47hffa and http://prntscr.com/47hfn8 are proof of it from a 3rd party

3.- on july 10 after Rivva makes the first half of the paument to GES, having in power the first 12.500, They announce the world first URO transaction http://greenearthsystems.com.au/world-first-by-green-earth-uro-for-urea/ driving the price to 0.4 as a top

IF they dumped then, at approx 0.02 its 250 BTC, while the purchase costed 88 BTC (if Rivaa is in on it, would be investment money lets say)
250 - 88 = 162 profit = around 100.000 USD

4.- Posts of accusation against GES and URO dropped the price from 4 millions to 1 million (1 million the bottom till the next day, was still profit for ges, at no point did their coins move from their wallet

5.- True Asset, and GES have continued to proove that they are working on it after more than 4 month.

my questions to the accuser are:

1.-how does the scam work, how do they profit from us after putting more than 170 BTC in only buying URO to keep in a cold wallet.
2.-who are the victims of the scam at this point? is there an accuser who is a victim, or simply random people without name.
3.-do you have EVIDENCE of a scam? and i mean EVIDENCE, not what you would find suspicious behaviour

Last, are you willing to reveal your identity the same way Bohan and Nielesh have done so far?
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:02:31 PM

It's too stupid! I can pick apart everything you've said but I've got to waste my time doing, I'll tell you what though If you can convince Nilesh to accept my bet I'll give you a $1000 + my name, address, telephone, a flight to Thailand and even cook you dinner!
wasobot

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:07:36 PM

It's too stupid! I can pick apart everything you've said but I've got to waste my time doing, I'll tell you what though If you can convince Nilesh to accept my bet I'll give you a $1000 + my name, address, telephone, a flight to Thailand and even cook you dinner!

not interested in getting involved in any childish thing, but i am interested in hearing your arguments, please break it apart.

you are doing a serious accusation, and should be taken seriously, betting on it is not correct, furthermore why dont you approach the authorities instead of wasting time here ??

By the way, you waste time all day in URO posts Smiley
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:12:28 PM

not interested in getting involved in any childish thing, but i am interested in hearing your arguments, please break it apart.

you are doing a serious accusation, and should be taken seriously, betting on it is not correct, furthermore why dont you approach the authorities instead of wasting time here ??

By the way, you waste time all day in URO posts Smiley

Yeah I have been trying to stop, yeah filed a report with the authorities on the 16th.

I can't really argue when you've plucked figures out of your ass, and are asking me for "real evidence" when you're implying the op is not. You also asking who the victims are, I'm not wasting my time answering your idiotic questions, but I'll bump that up to $2000 and no trip to Thailand if you can get Nilesh or true asset to take the bet I've proposed. That bounty goes to anyone btw!
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:18:26 PM

I will try to convince Bohan if I have time but I don't need your money, keep to yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: