Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Accusation against Urocoin (true-asset) and Green Earth Systems Limited  (Read 17120 times)
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:59:51 PM

put a fork in this shitcoin....its done!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:42:39 PM

THIS IS THE REAL FACE OF URO COMMUNITY.
THEY ARE DELETING ALL OUR POSTS (thats the reason why we have this thread) BUT KEEP POSTS LIKE THIS ONLINE.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:51:39 AM

Look through your own post history, Guglimugli. I encourage everybody to look through Guglimugli's post history. Gee, what a fine member of this community... Oh wait, No. You are actually quite obviously a sockpuppet account made for one sole purpose- to trash Uro. For whatever those reasons may be. Yet, apparently, those reason are not good enough for you to come on here with your real account and endorse them as such...

Look at your first ever post on July 19th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687231.msg7927865#msg7927865
In a thread made by another obvious sockpuppet, Scamhunters, who has also done nothing within their short existence but bash Uro. Might I note that obvious scams go on rampantly throughout this forum and yet somehow garner no interest from "Scamhunters".

And ever since your beginning, all of your posts have been in that same thread or some other thread associated with Uro or how it is a "scam"- such as this one...

Truthful

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:50:18 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 10:07:22 AM by Truthful

Look through your own post history, Guglimugli. I encourage everybody to look through Guglimugli's post history. Gee, what a fine member of this community... Oh wait, No. You are actually quite obviously a sockpuppet account made for one sole purpose- to trash Uro. For whatever those reasons may be. Yet, apparently, those reason are not good enough for you to come on here with your real account and endorse them as such...

Look at your first ever post on July 19th https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687231.msg7927865#msg7927865
In a thread made by another obvious sockpuppet, Scamhunters, who has also done nothing within their short existence but bash Uro. Might I note that obvious scams go on rampantly throughout this forum and yet somehow garner no interest from "Scamhunters".

And ever since your beginning, all of your posts have been in that same thread or some other thread associated with Uro or how it is a "scam"- such as this one...

Stormia why are you on this forum? why does it bother you so much about what others do or say that maybe different from yours. If you love your Uro so much and you believe it's worth something, then don't delete posts on your forum and try to discredit others. You, like the others just try to bully everyone.
Truthful

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:02:29 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 11:22:25 AM by Truthful

The irony is that the person, Nilesh Nair (True-Asset) who has his puppets on strings tried to tell you that those who post comments asking questions or want to verify the inconsistencies in your coin before 'investing' their hard earned cash are malicious!

Yet the conduct of those on this forum show otherwise. You have sworn at others, made insulting comments about them, deleted their posts and then tried to be 'tough' behind a computer screen by behaving in a bullish manner. You then go on to other forums in the hope of being tough towards them. Wouldn't you call that malicious??

Nilesh Nair (True-Asset) tried to be smart by posting quotes to that are malicious towards others. One quote

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”  Mark Twain

Is Nilesh Nair claiming that others are 'stupid' who ask questions. I don't think any person who is supposedly running a multi-million dollar business with supposed offices around the world would call potential investors stupid! The stupidity is that his puppets who bully others are at a low level, those who ask questions don't need to go down with them! The experience they have is to belittle others and act like tough boys. Those who ask questions haven't done that. Don't forget I got Corathor to stop swearing!

“Don't argue. Never deign to deny. Meet insults with laughter.”   Leigh Bardugo, Siege and Storm

The quote to meet insults with laughter isn't that what those who have been thrown insults from the puppets of Uro have had to do. Yet Bohan is allowed to carry on like a 'mad' man when he was asked questions.

http://videobam.com/viFLA

“Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument an exchange of ignorance.” Robert Quillen

Those who have been asking questions have aimed to have a discussion, yet have been argued with by the puppets on this forum. Wouldn't you call that ignorance?

“The volume of your voice does not increase the validity of your argument.”  Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

The volume of the puppets on this forum who create one just for themselves and deny a discussion or deny answers to be given to questions sure does reduce the validity of your argument that the Uro is worth something. Screaming at people saying that it's worth something gives no credibility.

If this post like those of others gets deleted then the real malicious people are Nilesh Nair, Bohan Huang and those who are getting paid to support this coin. The real people (Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang who will make money or rather take money from peoples livelihood for their benefit. It's not fair to take money from people. We all need to live, eat and do the best we can, without people bringing them down with their greed. Surely you've all seen enough of that??

This has been supported by these articles. Perhaps you have destroyed the crypto world with your 'carry on'.

http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-markets-stagnated-may-crumbling/

http://altcoinherald.com/pivotal-times-alternative-cryptocurrencies/

Key points from articles are here from Guglimugli

"Hardly any coin projects are spending the time and resources necessary to educate consumers on why altcoins are superior to traditional payment methods." AGREE

"The scams have played themselves out so often that it’s hard for anyone to not get jaded. While trillions of dollars are at stake in the global sweepstakes for new payment initiatives there are many people who view alts as a way to get rich quick through common thievery."

"Nobody wants to join a group that is filled to the brim with over-sized, aggressive assholes."

"I recently read a post by a young man who made his first investment in an altcoin landmine known as USBCoin. Predictably he had his face and genitals blown off by the trade. When he sought commiseration from his fellow altcoin traders, he was told that he was a ‘moron‘ who didn’t properly ‘do his research‘ and that he should ‘quit whining.‘ This was all said despite the fact that the ‘coin‘ was a complete and total scam." WE READ THIS A LOT IN URO FORUM

"Do you think this person will want to continue on with his new hobby? He may end up like countless others who have tread into this space before – penniless, bitter, and worse for the wear. If this continues there won’t be enough ‘new blood‘ to keep money flowing through the veins of this subculture." AGREE

TRANSPARENCY
"Transparency is only one small part of legitimacy. There are so many laughable claims being made about many altcoins its not surprising that the average traders or miners don’t believe what they’re hearing."
Truthful

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:10:51 AM

True- Asset or should we say Nilesh Nair. Why are you trying to establish a cult?? You said, "Everyone gets to have their say. I will convert people as I have done before."

How is a cult helping you with your conversion??

Why are you so afraid to answer questions if you believe in your coin so much??

Truthful why do you think Nilesh Nair is true-asset?

Nilesh is a fucking moron, have you seen his site for impact security investigations?

IMO and with 99.9% confidence I'd say Bohan Huang is true-asset! interested if you've got a reason you think differently though

Nilesh Nair started the so called Uro, started the threads and is the person driving this ridiculous attempt to make money like a parasite from other people. He has surrounded himself with other blood sucking puppets.

You're right about the security. Have a look at this. He's so egotistical he calls himself a "Guru"

http://www.pdf.investintech.com/preview/4e28eb4c-2136-11e4-90ae-002590d31986/index.html
Truthful

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:31:54 AM

Nilesh Nair= Scar from the Lion King

Bohan and followers= Hyenas

Didn't they destroy each other in the end as all those with no morals or no good intentions do???

Truthful

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:31:45 AM

I have recently become doubtful of the backing behind Uro, as I could find nothing to indicate that  GES has enough of a market presence to underwrite this project. (or, indeed, any market presence at all.)
In fact, though Bohan is tremendous, and has added many great features to this coin to make it superior in it's own right, without backing I couldn't have supported this coin if it was based upon a lie, and there was no urea backing.
Rivaa is legitimate, yet not large enough to provide the necessary backing.
I am now pleased to announce that I have verified connections between Rivaa and several large and reputable companies who do indeed have the resources to back this project, and that it does fit within the scope of their established and successful businesses.

I couldn't find anything to indicate that nilesh  can support this deal.
As a last ditch effort, I returned to rivaa. I finally found some inter connections which I can release, and which will at least provide some  reassurance for the community.
I finally found a rivaa director with connections to seats on the boards of other companies with large market cap and a footprint in finance and
commodities trading, not as an importer exporter, but as futures trading.
As Uro is meant to act as a stored value token for trading, this indicates to me that the involvement of Rivaa is significant. with this information, I can now once again feel confident that there is backing and a long-term plan for the financial success of uro.
With all of the features being added, the coin itself is superior to many on the market.
I'm pleased to be back on the URO train.
PS I still don't trust nilesh.

The last line of this post says a lot! All the points in bold say a lot. It's full of contradictions, like Uro is!
Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:58:44 AM

GES Capability
« Sent to: hobopete on: Today at 02:54:43 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Here is a link the the $25M USD single transaction BCL from GES:

http://imgur.com/LRNO8ho

Please DO NOT promote this.

It is a confidential document, for your reference only.

When you are satisfied, I would like you to post an update.

Thanks

Bohan
Report To Admin
Uro: UXqentzAu7mR2D5Hig2bn3G4WkbmM7mNMH
Uro: A Real Long Term Currency, 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer
Urea N46 tracks gradual increases in energy and food prices over the long term.
true-asset

Activity: 112

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: GES Capability
« Sent to: hobopete on: Today at 11:17:22 AM »
I have to say you lack of faith really hurts me to the core.

GES is a multibillion dollar company, and they have nothing to proof to you.

GES does business using many companies they own throughout the world, but none of this is going to be publicised, because they do not wish to publicise it.

There will never be "Proof of Shipment": this is nonsense. The deal is real, and was done.

If you have not faith, then just sell.

As people have said before, its going to be the commodities sector that will end up owning all the coins, because obviously you are all too short sighted and sceptical to understand the true scale of GES.

I tried to give the young people here a chance to get a piece of the pie - and it does not seem they care enough to want it.

If you want to now turn against me, then go for it.

5 years from now, you will look back and with embarrassing regret at the level of immaturity being displayed in this community.

Quote from: hobopete on Today at 11:09:07 AM
bohan
Thanks for the great work here.
I really believe in your project, i think it's a fantastic concept, and you are working extremely hard on it. I have seen that document already, and it is not convincing to me.
It indicates that there was indeed a deal, but not necessarily anything to do with commodities.
Especially as it was originated by a Florida company. The bank involved handles mainly real estate and construction related transactions through that office. (although it's irrelevant to the current discussion, my guess would be a contractor working on the red light camera expansions ordering equipment.)
It disturbs me that I have identified many of the bulk carriers which ply regular routes to India, have reviewed thousands of port records, and yet I can find no evidence that GES, UTI, or Rivaa have ever imported urea into India or Pakistan.
All of the sites I have seen regarding Nilesh consist of him bragging about how great he is, without providing any substantial, independently verifiable information that would confirm that he is indeed a successful commodities trader.
particularly damaging is the way that he posts videos on his site of news stories which are unrelated to his company.
This indicates that he is seeking filler material because GES has no real accomplishments to publicize.
showing pictures of urea does not mean that it is YOUR urea.
the community is grimly hanging on, but I believe that confidence will continue to wane if we do not soon receive proof of shipment.
The coin cannot be pegged to Urea if there is no urea to peg it to.
if there is no urea, then you should state that the coin will be pegged to urea in future if possible.
If the contract IS being fulfilled, give us proof of that.
( Also, I've been involved in martial arts my whole life, and I would never brag about it on a public website, especially one for my business.)
Thank you for your concern, but I simply can't find any reason to believe in Nilesh.

Chang and company - I still hate you guys> but I think you were right.
Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:03:41 AM

Well I won't say you are lying hobo, it just seems not like the way Bohan talks that's all, not sure what to believe.

Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:04:42 AM

Quote from: true-asset on Today at 12:26:25 AM
Quote from: hobopete on August 11, 2014, 11:25:50 PM
I still won't call it a scam- I'm just once again disappointed that someone is trying to make something out of nothing.
I just don't like being lied to.

I strongly suggest that you retract your false statements. I know 100% for sure you will never find any real proof that you are "being lied to", simply because neither me, the Uro Foundation, or any of the 6 companies involved with URO so far have lied about anything that has been communicated to this community or to the general public.

In addition, everything I have sent to you in PMs are true as well. However, that does not make it right for you to post them in public.

All the old news on the GES website are true. All the stated events and figures are exactly what happened. Your inability to verify this due to your lack of connections with the entities involved in those events say nothing about whether they have happened.

Stop imagining that you know everything there is to know about how to find out anything you want. Such a notion is totally and utterly misguided.

If you wanted your coin to succeed, and the urea is real, why would you not post some proof of shipment, knowing that it would cause the coin to skyrocket? Would that not mean success?
and this is how you treat your friends?
I've fought the fudders for you ceaselessly.
Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:05:40 AM

Well I won't say you are lying hobo, it just seems not like the way Bohan talks that's all, not sure what to believe.

I even clicked on his name on the message and checked his previous posts to be sure it was him.
Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:08:51 AM

So Bohan talks like Charlie Chan now?

I have to say you lack of faith really hurts me to the core.

GES is a multibillion dollar company, and they have nothing to proof to you.

GES does business using many companies they own throughout the world, but none of this is going to be publicised, because they do not wish to publicise it.

If you have not faith, then just sell.

As peoplyou are all too short sighted and sceptical to understand the true scale of GES.

I tried to give the young people here a chance to get a piece of the pie - and it does not seem they care enough to want it.

If you want to now turn against me, then go for it.

Also who is WWW?

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: GES Capability
« Sent to: hobopete on: Today at 11:17:22 AM »

Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:14:39 AM

And I have made no false statements.

No one who has asked questions about the coin have made false statements, yet we were called FUDS!
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:11:06 AM

So what's the scam? I get that it's false advertising when they said they could tie the price of their coin to a commodity, but did they actually rob anyone?

Hopefully not very successfully but, around 300,000 Uro were mined before the hit an exchange. If you're trying to sell worthless tokens, whether it's digital currency or torn up scraps of paper for a high price because of a false promise backing is giving it value that is a scam!!
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:32:59 PM

So what's the scam? I get that it's false advertising when they said they could tie the price of their coin to a commodity, but did they actually rob anyone?

Hopefully not very successfully but, around 300,000 Uro were mined before the hit an exchange. If you're trying to sell worthless tokens, whether it's digital currency or torn up scraps of paper for a high price because of a false promise backing is giving it value that is a scam!!
Honestly, that isn't much of a scam. Maybe on wall street that would be considered a scam, but in the crypto world it really isn't.

haha I don't really follow crypto but as I understand it most coins are just complete nonsense, but I don't understand how they can be scams?
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:21:45 AM

Intro

I did not start my due diligence on this scam as a diligent investor, but because the underlying idea is so laughable I felt sorry for gullible investors and realized, the positive market reaction this scam was receiving could have a serious financial impact.

When I first became aware of this two weeks ago, I only imagined it would take a day to convince people that this was indeed a scam, as it was painstakingly obvious a) you can’t back a cryptocurrency with an asset as described and b) The notion 4 large business not involved in producing Urea have agreed to buy minimum of $3.5m lots of Urea for their customers, on an ongoing basis, in exchange for worthless experimental digital tokens is insane!

At the time of writing GES claims to have agreed exchange of $50million worth of Urea throughout the course of the coming year in exchange for Urocoins!

The market participants have shown mind blowing levels of denial, inept; investment skills and understanding of basic market and business principles.The level of denial has only made me more interested, several members here including myself have presented them with a flurry of basic due diligence that undermines this scheme, yet has been brushed off as fud!

As I described in a twitter post it’s like watching an entire forum of people simultaneously fall for a Nigerian 419 scam. I’m now under the impression that market participants would still be in denial given a signed confession so take this post as a bullish indicator!

I’ve been patronized, accused of being a troll and paid fudster, yet have nothing to gain from this except the increased likely-hood of being stabbed by Australian Criminals.

I think it’s ethically wrong to turn a blind eye to scams, picking on the mentally incapable and vulnerable people around us. How would you like it if it was your idiot friend, sibling or child being conned?

And I would like to thank you with highest regards and a deep bow for your efforts.  This whole "thing" I shall call it, reminds me of an article I read a while back about why the Nigerian 419 scams are so laughably transparent... it's because they don't want to waste their time convincing the moderately credulous and focus their efforts on the truly credulous.  This explains the "mind blowing levels of denial, inept; investment skills and understanding of basic market and business principles".  It is fascinating from the sociological perspective, as is the whole cryptoscene in general.  I guess I can sum it up in one big fact... In the eight months I've spent in this scene I've quoted and referenced it many times, and have only met one person who had ever even heard of the book "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds".  That may seem fairly minor and trivial to most but to me it indicates a complete lack of knowledge of history and understanding of human behavior.  You are to be applauded for your efforts and I hope this whole "thing" hasn't lead to premature hair-loss.  Tilt away Don Quixote, it's the right thing to do.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:05:21 AM

I know must of these coins are developed with only one thing to make money for themselves,  Bitcoin has the trust of the people since there is no way to identify the developer, and it was given to the people, is why it was also so successful

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:53:46 PM

Intro

I did not start my due diligence on this scam as a diligent investor, but because the underlying idea is so laughable I felt sorry for gullible investors and realized, the positive market reaction this scam was receiving could have a serious financial impact.

When I first became aware of this two weeks ago, I only imagined it would take a day to convince people that this was indeed a scam, as it was painstakingly obvious a) you can’t back a cryptocurrency with an asset as described and b) The notion 4 large business not involved in producing Urea have agreed to buy minimum of $3.5m lots of Urea for their customers, on an ongoing basis, in exchange for worthless experimental digital tokens is insane!

At the time of writing GES claims to have agreed exchange of $50million worth of Urea throughout the course of the coming year in exchange for Urocoins!

The market participants have shown mind blowing levels of denial, inept; investment skills and understanding of basic market and business principles.The level of denial has only made me more interested, several members here including myself have presented them with a flurry of basic due diligence that undermines this scheme, yet has been brushed off as fud!

As I described in a twitter post it’s like watching an entire forum of people simultaneously fall for a Nigerian 419 scam. I’m now under the impression that market participants would still be in denial given a signed confession so take this post as a bullish indicator!

I’ve been patronized, accused of being a troll and paid fudster, yet have nothing to gain from this except the increased likely-hood of being stabbed by Australian Criminals.

I think it’s ethically wrong to turn a blind eye to scams, picking on the mentally incapable and vulnerable people around us. How would you like it if it was your idiot friend, sibling or child being conned?

And I would like to thank you with highest regards and a deep bow for your efforts.  This whole "thing" I shall call it, reminds me of an article I read a while back about why the Nigerian 419 scams are so laughably transparent... it's because they don't want to waste their time convincing the moderately credulous and focus their efforts on the truly credulous.  This explains the "mind blowing levels of denial, inept; investment skills and understanding of basic market and business principles".  It is fascinating from the sociological perspective, as is the whole cryptoscene in general.  I guess I can sum it up in one big fact... In the eight months I've spent in this scene I've quoted and referenced it many times, and have only met one person who had ever even heard of the book "Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds".  That may seem fairly minor and trivial to most but to me it indicates a complete lack of knowledge of history and understanding of human behavior.  You are to be applauded for your efforts and I hope this whole "thing" hasn't lead to premature hair-loss.  Tilt away Don Quixote, it's the right thing to do.

Thanks, you don't know how nice it is to get a reply regarding this matter from someone sensible! actually that's the 2nd time someones recommended that book to me this month, given how fascinated I've been with uro, I'm adding it to my reading list now!
imgonnasuedyou

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:49:24 PM

Chang loves uro, what a scumbag  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740568.msg8369931#msg8369931
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: