Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest diary: Investing 1BTC-1,5BTC and archiving results. Come and join me.  (Read 2403 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BohemianStalker (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:48:17 PM

Seriously good thread dude!!!

This forum is full of stories from people who say they've made (or lost) shit loads of money but it's all anecdotal really, so everything needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. It's refreshing to see somebody who's completely open and willing to share their investment experiences with everybody else, through trades that are good and bad.

Gonna be watching this thread with great interest to see how the trading works out.

Thank you very much.

I feel the same. I hope this topic will be helpful for anyone who comes and read it. It might show my succes or my failure. Well see.

Anyway I wanted to chime in to say I am also open to suggestions. Is there anything you would want me to improve? Share more details? Different structuring? Post and i will consider it Smiley
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:49:31 PM

Is the ESCoin the only coin you've invested in so far?

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:43:30 PM

no,

In have invested in auroracoin, spaincoin, myriadcoin, blackcoin, isracoin and many others. This however is first time I am publicly tracking it Smiley
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:08:06 PM

Will be fun to follow your progress. There's one other thread similar to this one I've run across on here and wish there was a few more.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Sumerian

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:34:13 PM

no,

In have invested in auroracoin, spaincoin, myriadcoin, blackcoin, isracoin and many others. This however is first time I am publicly tracking it Smiley

I might consider investing 1BTC in this coin as well. It can have more potential than MIN, for sportsbetting

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:49:03 AM

I wish you talked to me first.. your gonna go broke !

ALL coins are dying and dropping in value almost the whole time since January.
We have brief little pauses were they stop dropping or rebound slightly but that does not make up for the overall losses.

Your best bet would have been to just invest in Bitcoin i think.

that is a good chunk of money to toss around like it's nothing !

i also think it's odd you would gamble with that much after telling us you really don't even know what your doing.

first thing you do is buy into an obscure unpopular IPO coin ? really ?? WOW LOL

good luck.. your REALLY going to need it.

i guess you didn't get to invest in cloak
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:17:51 PM

no,

I might consider investing 1BTC in this coin as well. It can have more potential than MIN, for sportsbetting

I would like to point out that the total coinmarketcap of ESC is around 40 000 USD and Minerals about 220 000 USD. What is the difference beetween the two? Both succesfuly tested their betting system. Both have active devs. Minerals are older and more people know about it though  + they have their tourney. Still i dont see why esportscoin couldnt be 100K+ marketcap coin.

I also think anon hype is wearing off. National coins were hyped for around three months, now anon coins were hyped the same, what will come next?
Sumerian

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:35:28 PM

no,

I would like to point out that the total coinmarketcap of ESC is around 40 000 USD and Minerals about 220 000 USD. What is the difference beetween the two? Both succesfuly tested their betting system. Both have active devs. Minerals are older and more people know about it though  + they have their tourney. Still i dont see why esportscoin couldnt be 100K+ marketcap coin.

I also think anon hype is wearing off. National coins were hyped for around three months, now anon coins were hyped the same, what will come next?

If I remember correctly, MIN had a marketcap peak of 850.000. I think it makes more sense to use a coin like ESC for sportsbetting than MIN imo. The puzzle just fits better

hyperdimension

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:22:09 PM

You either have balls or a lot of money.
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:42:07 PM

You either have balls or a lot of money.

15 btc is a lot of money? :-)

Last time I checked I do have b...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: