Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow My Call (route to riches)  (Read 2547 times)
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:43:45 PM

What you guys may don't get is the fact that all the butthurt wall street investors are watching Bitcoin with tiger eyes about to jump in on the gazelles (aka weak hands) to get themselves some cheap ass meat.

Wall street investors are in the bitcoin business since months in my opinion, they won't come all together pumping the price all at once.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:09:44 PM

What you guys may don't get is the fact that all the butthurt wall street investors are watching Bitcoin with tiger eyes about to jump in on the gazelles (aka weak hands) to get themselves some cheap ass meat.

Wall street investors are in the bitcoin business since months in my opinion, they won't come all together pumping the price all at once.

Yeah but even better, so they're watching, coming in waves, waiting for the next bubble maybe... I guess some of the bigger investors just wait until it makes sense for them to invest, volume-wise. It may still be a penny stock for some of them.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:27:11 PM

Could you provide us some links or so about these Wall Street investors who are already bitcoiniacs?

Hfertig

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:32:41 PM

I would rather call that years. Some entered in 2012 already....
wheresmycoin (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:50:47 PM

This downward trend going to continue slowly and gradually, bottoming at $520.
I suspect $520 to come ard end july/ during 1st week aug.

I agree that it will go further down.
Alot of people are in denial about it , and are thinking of reasons why it should be >1000$, but better than that i thing we should ask ourselfs; why should it be >500 or 400$ for that matter.
And also, when bitcoin lost that first layer of support, it was not a problem, but if it looses that second, and much thicker layer of support @550, we could easily see 400$

i'm waiting for the bottom to come @ 520, which might drag till couple of weeks more.
wheresmycoin (OP)

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:24:05 PM

Everyone's coming up with their assumptions and forecasts. Only to revisit their threads in a few months and claim their superpowers Cheesy

introduced friends and colleagues to invest in bitcoin last year when price was under $100. price now still up by abt 600%.
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:47:58 PM

Could you provide us some links or so about these Wall Street investors who are already bitcoiniacs?

Just look at the leaked bidder list for the SR auction.

ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:52:28 PM

This downward trend going to continue slowly and gradually, bottoming at $520.
I suspect $520 to come ard end july/ during 1st week aug.

Soooo, you want us to dump a few coins in order to push the price down, so you can buy some more cheap coins for your own??? Nice try, but thanks, I'll pass!!!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:37:09 PM

It will go much lower then just 520.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:38:42 PM

We reverted the downtrend after we bottoned at the 570's

Now there is no down neither up trend, and we need some good volume to see if we are seriously going down or going to recover, or stay at this level. Anything said now is like trying to guess the result of a tails or head throw, you may be right, but only for chance
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:43:33 PM

Well.. Thousands of coins are mined everyday. MtGox 200k coins are going to get sold, Ulbricht's coins are also going to be sold. And of course payment processors are selling bitcoins which people use when they use their pre-2013 acquired bitcoins for example to buy new (Dell) computers (to use Bitcoin, of course!!) etc. So there definitely are selling pressure.. How about buying pressure?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: