Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZobrZobr- new service for selling Tshirts with QR codes of BTC wallets!  (Read 550 times)
roxannemmorganB599 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:08:37 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 04:37:24 PM by roxannemmorganB599

Hi everyone! That is not an ad. I'm really impressed by the opportunities that we face with this new service!

I saw a thread of a new unusual service not long ago - ZobrZobr.com. You can buy a T-shirt with a print on it,
but it is not the main thing. The best of this service is a QR Code of a required BTC wallet under the print.

I guess that is a great way to spread BTC offline! It is cheap, simple, original and cool Wink We can even make flash mobs! I've already ordered one and would like to make a research =)

The first thing is ZobrZobr's logo. Have you ever seen a funny,crazy and colorful creature with 2 crooked teeth? Here they are:

Now I call all my friends "Zobr"! =))

Then you see a page where you should select your model, choose the most enjoyable print and go ahead:

I've chosen "Donate,bitch".

Then go forward and read about the history of the print and choose your size:

And now the main part! Enter your wallet adress or choose one of the popular ones and spread Bitcoin! And wait for donations to your wallet, of course:

Finally, choose color and quantity and make a deal!

You will have to write your shipping details in order they could send you the T-shirt.

Minuses:

The design of the site is not cool. I guess they should create a better one, more colorful and modern.
There are no links to the social pages. The buttons on ZobrZobr.com are disabled.

Conclusion:

To crown it all, I would like to advise everybody to order such T-shirts. We MUST spread BTC offline and now we have a great opportunity to do that.

What do you think about it guys?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: