Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in a Bitcoin career? Post your resume on Coinality.com!  (Read 612 times)
btcbible (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 07:00:43 PM

For a limited time, Coinality.com will promote resumes (at no cost) via announcements on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. These announcements generally yield 50-100 resumes views.

If you'd prefer that we not announce your resume, please let us know by sending an email to: contact@coinality.com and we'll respect your request.

Start your bitcoin career today!

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:05:13 PM

For a limited time, Coinality.com will promote resumes (at no cost) via announcements on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. These announcements generally yield 50-100 resumes views.

If you'd prefer that we not announce your resume, please let us know by sending an email to: contact@coinality.com and we'll respect your request.

Start your bitcoin career today!

I just found some Odesk & Elance posting on your site. May I know what do they mean ? Elance & Odesk are coming to post on Coinality ?

btcbible (OP)

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:50:07 PM

I just found some Odesk & Elance posting on your site. May I know what do they mean ? Elance & Odesk are coming to post on Coinality ?

Ah yes, I can see how that might cause some confusion. No, Elance & oDesk don't actually post on Coinality; these jobs are sourced from Elance & oDesk and reviewed to ensure that they meet the criteria for Coinality - namely, that bitcoin be an option for compensation. We also source listings from Indeed, SimplyHired, and Craigslist.

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:09:58 PM

Ah yes, I can see how that might cause some confusion. No, Elance & oDesk don't actually post on Coinality; these jobs are sourced from Elance & oDesk and reviewed to ensure that they meet the criteria for Coinality - namely, that bitcoin be an option for compensation. We also source listings from Indeed, SimplyHired, and Craigslist.

Oh I see. So u mean Elance & oDesk are now having jobs that pays in bitcoin ? Have they integrated Bitcoin in their payment option where the job poster will pay for escrow ?

chogath

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:19:11 PM

Hope the day comes soon when the freelancing platforms start to accept & will do transactions with Bitcoins...A great dream come true for BTC originators Smiley
btcbible (OP)

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:35:04 PM

Hope the day comes soon when the freelancing platforms start to accept & will do transactions with Bitcoins...A great dream come true for BTC originators Smiley

We are about halfway done developing Coinality.io - a bitcoin-based freelancer platform featuring multi-sig escrow and a robust trust/reputation system. We're on schedule to deploy this October Smiley

btcbible (OP)

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:36:38 PM

Oh I see. So u mean Elance & oDesk are now having jobs that pays in bitcoin ? Have they integrated Bitcoin in their payment option where the job poster will pay for escrow ?

oDesk & Elance do not accept bitcoin directly, but Coinality.io will offer multi-sig escrow  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: