Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: QUID X11 CASHEER!! Full POS 8% Interest 4.6Million POW Bittrex Paper Wallet  (Read 50096 times)
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:43:52 PM

quid 0.4.4 BETA

Copyright (c) 2013 NovaCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 PPCoin Developers
Distributed under the MIT/X11 software license, see the accompanying
file license.txt or http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in
the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/). This product includes
cryptographic software written by Eric Young (eay@cryptsoft.com).

Intro
-----
quid is a free open source project derived from Bitcoin, with
the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient scrypt-based crypto-currency.
Built on the foundation of Bitcoin, PPCoin and NovaCoin, innovations such as proof-of-stake
help further advance the field of crypto-currency.

Another clone of hackoin like cnl, vast, elite, usb.... SCAM? :-)

well said!!
QuidPro (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:12:20 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 04:54:06 AM by QuidPro

Ok  Good morning it looks like the trolls fudders and fools have been busy saying retarded things in here all night. Lets start to address them. First "THE DEV" is not one person . QUID was designed and successfully launched by a small and focused team. We set the new standard for honest coin launches .   We have created and launched this coin to the current crypto community standards for a clean launch.  No Pre-mine (hidden or otherwise) no IPO (we didnt ask for support or investment upfront), no ninja launch,a fair launch to prevent instamine, wallets at launch both windows and Mac, source posted to GitHub for pools at launch and on time.  We did this out of our own pockets because we believe this coin has great future prospects for development into a useful coin for "real world" adoption. The code is clean and has been examined and vetted by respected members of the community. This clean and honest launch is clearly threatening to the scam devs and teams and who make a living off off shit coin launches with hidden premines etc.
The community has loudly spoken about what they expect moving forward from coin launches and Development Teams .We have listened and QUID was launched.  Its "your" QUID and we want to make it great. We hope that by showing you that a coin can be launched honestly and fairly that you will have the faith in us and help us to set a new standard for healthy growth of a currency and support that vision of QUID and our team.
We are an inclusive team and will welcome donations of all types ,of effort and services such as, tweeting and spreading the word, the addition of games and faucets etc., support against the fudders and trolls who attempt to affect coin value.  We welcome useful ideas from everyone and since we launched this coin for the long term we want everyone who is
proactively involved or a holder of QUID to prosper.
So in closing, we put this to the community, an honest launch with a team who will to work for you or a
crap coin a day with a hidden agenda to profit at your expense--you have to decide what you want and will accept.  Join us in this social
experiment and let your voice be heard and lets push back on the direction alt crypto currency has been moving.  We won't always
get everything done right or as fast as people expect ...but we will keep at it.

Help us to help QUID set the standard which must be met for future coins. QUID Money Without Paper.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on our thoughts.
BitCoinMint

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:51:48 PM

Ok  Good morning it looks like the trolls fudders and fools have been busy saying retarded things in here all night. Lets start to address them. First "THE DEV" is not one person . QUID was designed and successfully launched by a small and focused team. We set the new standard for honest coin launches .   We have created and launched this coin to the current crypto community standards for a clean launch.  No Pre-mine (hidden or otherwise) no IPO (we didnt ask for support or investment upfront), a fair launch to prevent instamine, wallets at launch both windows and Mac, source posted to GitHub for pools at launch and on time.  We did this out of our own pockets because we believe this coin has great future prospects for development into a useful coin for "real world" adoption. The code is clean and has been examined and vetted by respected members of the community. This clean and honest launch is clearly threatening to the scam devs and teams and who make a living off off shit coin launches with hidden premines etc.
The community has loudly spoken about what they expect moving forward from coin launches and Development Teams .We have listened and QUID was launched.  Its "your" QUID and we want to make it great. We hope that by showing you that a coin can be launched honestly and fairly that you will have the faith in us and help us to set a new standard for healthy growth of a currency and support that vision of QUID and our team.
We are an inclusive team and will welcome donations of all types ,of effort and services such as, tweeting and spreading the word, the addition of games and faucets etc., support against the fudders and trolls who attempt to affect coin value.  We welcome useful ideas from everyone and since we launched this coin for the long term we want everyone who is
proactively involved or a holder of QUID to prosper.
So in closing, we put this to the community, an honest launch with a team who will to work for you or a
crap coin a day with a hidden agenda to profit at your expense--you have to decide what you want and will accept.  Join us in this social
experiment and let your voice be heard and lets push back on the direction alt crypto currency has been moving.  We won't always
get everything done right or as fast as people expect ...but we will keep at it.

Help us to help QUID set the standard which must be met for future coins. QUID Money Without Paper.

Please feel free to share your thoughts on our thoughts.

Awesome ..  I wasn't able to mine to many QUID at launch as the hash and difficulty were too high. I for one am stock piling a wheel barrel full at these prices . lol  ..  I never understood why some people expect the value of a coin to go right up after getting listed on an exchange?   the only ones that do  are pump an dump coins.....this doesn't seem like that kinda coin.    Im wit U guys
biohammer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:00:50 PM

Im enjoying the show  .... the thread has a nice group of troll investment advisers.
QuidPro (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:08:50 PM

Hey guys!

We have just added QUID to Cryptonator's services, which means you can use all its free features now

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

https://www.cryptonator.com/ui/img/logo-no-text.png

QUID on Cryptonator.com     Thanks for the add.  ;-)
niceman

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 07:16:05 PM

You can mine QUID at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• > >40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Scrypt, Scrypt-N and X11 pools
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • 6 Stratum nodes around the world!
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Several Dedicated Xeon Servers
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes

QuidPro (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:35:22 PM

Grin   Coinmine.pw added to OP.
QUIDpromotions

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:08:17 PM

OH YAY. IM EXCITED. ITS TIME FOR PROMOTIONS!!!!
WE WILL BE DOING A GIVEAWAY IN THE ##QUIDCOIN IRC CHANNEL IN 55MINUTES (2PM PST)

giveaway is for active talking people only.  coin grabbing zombies will be removed and permanently banned.
QUIDpromotions

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:33:38 PM

30 minutes till the coin giveaway in ##quidcoin
QUIDpromotions

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:41:59 PM

20 min!!!!  be there or miss out Smiley  ##quidcoin
BitCoinMint

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:50:49 PM

Nice   ill be there
hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:53:56 PM

20 min!!!!  be there or miss out Smiley  ##quidcoin
I am already there.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
ilovecudacompute

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:09:27 PM

I love giveaways and this is no exception
Thanks for your time and for the giveaway  Grin Smiley
QUIDpromotions

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:39:18 PM

thanks for everyone who joined in on the giveaway!!!  all active people in the room got over 30 coins each. THEN the community started tipping as well.  GOOD JOB EVERYONE!! I salute you o7
hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:49:06 PM

thanks for everyone who joined in on the giveaway!!!  all active people in the room got over 30 coins each. THEN the community started tipping as well.  GOOD JOB EVERYONE!! I salute you o7
i didn't

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
BitCoinMint

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:34:58 PM

i got 32 quid in the giveaway thanks Grin
QuidPro (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:47:05 PM

The network is steady  Grin We just passed Block 4200  POS stake is happening regularly. Currently at 57gh network hash.
lemonsieur1

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:18:45 AM

Hello Dev.
Please post your details as name, surname, photo id, address to avoid scam !!
kind regards
btc talk member.

Please you go first .....please post your identification.

QUID is now trading on Bittrex after being vetted by the community.

How much did the community pay to get this coin added ?
TheProf

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:40:59 AM

Hello Dev.
Please post your details as name, surname, photo id, address to avoid scam !!
kind regards
btc talk member.

Please you go first .....please post your identification.

QUID is now trading on Bittrex after being vetted by the community.

How much did the community pay to get this coin added ?

The amount I paid was insane...nothing.
QuidPro (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:51:48 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 05:42:05 AM by QuidPro

We paid nothing to get listed on an exchange . Next day after launch we were listed by Bittrex. I suspect because of a good and fair launch a respectable hash rate and squeaky clean code. We did not have to ask to be listed ,  they saw the quality of QUID and the team, and an interest from the community and social networks and listed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: