Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: QUID X11 CASHEER!! Full POS 8% Interest 4.6Million POW Bittrex Paper Wallet  (Read 50096 times)
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:23:53 AM

Its kinda sad and funny at the same time ,, if the complainers expended as much energy helping
to develop the coin or spread the word we would be further along the development path. To date
we have received 0 donations and 0 development support.....and hundreds of complaints.
So it seems we are footing the development costs of the coin entirely on our own.
This was seen as a possibility and so we continue. The projected developments costs to
implement everything we envision for the coin tops 11 btc. If the community doesn't want
 to "buck up" then its needs to shut up about the speed of our progress.  Realize it will take
more time without development support. If the community thinks it can raise the costs of
development on its own then the source is open but without a premine the challenges remain .....who's
paying for development time and services required ?   So if its the QUID team alone without
the community why do you expect us to be concerned with your time frame. If you havent put your
 money where your mouth is then shut up. We are working on it and we are paying for it.  You cant
demand 0 premine and then demand someone else pay for your development. We move ahead at the
pace we move ahead. If you are expecting us to make you feel good every hour by blowing some smoke up
your ass you should have supported the team.

Go fuck yourself. I know what you want to say. You are just repeating what darkcash's dev has done.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:18:47 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 06:00:02 AM by ihascryptos

Its kinda sad and funny at the same time ,, if the complainers expended as much energy helping
to develop the coin or spread the word we would be further along the development path. To date
we have received 0 donations and 0 development support.....and hundreds of complaints.
So it seems we are footing the development costs of the coin entirely on our own.
This was seen as a possibility and so we continue. The projected developments costs to
implement everything we envision for the coin tops 11 btc. If the community doesn't want
 to "buck up" then its needs to shut up about the speed of our progress.  Realize it will take
more time without development support. If the community thinks it can raise the costs of
development on its own then the source is open but without a premine the challenges remain .....who's
paying for development time and services required ?   So if its the QUID team alone without
the community why do you expect us to be concerned with your time frame. If you havent put your
 money where your mouth is then shut up. We are working on it and we are paying for it.  You cant
demand 0 premine and then demand someone else pay for your development. We move ahead at the
pace we move ahead. If you are expecting us to make you feel good every hour by blowing some smoke up

Go fuck yourself. I know what you want to say. You are just repeating what darkcash's dev has done.

There was 0 premine and 0 IPO.  Do you expect the dev team to continue keeping a coin going for free? The coin would be doing better if everyone in the community actually promoted it instead of bashing it. Really the dev team is not the problem. The community of fudding bitches is the problem. All people want to do is mine anything that is new and when it dosent make them a return in under an hour they are on the forums bashing it.

Have you noticed how crap the crypto world is right now? Its the crypto community's fault! In combination of larger mining equipment being sold and all the negativity with EVERY coin release its fucking ridiculous.

Everyone... I mean EVERYONE need to think about these questions

1. What coin do i mine?
2. Ok im mining a coin how can i help promote it. How do i make it better.
3. How do i grow my investment?

Most of the community is doing this

1. What coin is launching right now
2. Ok im mining the coin. Why is it not on an exchange?
3. WHY IS IT NOT ON THE EXCHANGE AFTER THE FIRST 4 HOURS OF MINING GOD DAMMIT
4. Blast the coin on the threads and dump early cuz u cant understand how cryptos work
5. Go to the next coin you and the rest of the community are going to run into the ground.

ITS NOT JUST THIS COIN!! ITS ALL OF THEM.

personally i am pointing all my scrypt at doge and the gpus at a multipool and going to take a break.

This is why we cant have nice things. The lack of nice and responsible investing people.

I like tacos!
richardn1987

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:17:54 AM

to "buck up" then its needs to shut up about the speed of our progress.  Realize it will take
paying for development time and services required ?   So if its the QUID team alone without
 money where your mouth is then shut up. We are working on it and we are paying for it.  You cant

I agree with you dev. Im still holding and buying more.

Then again, a short daily update doesn't take that much time and would help a lot.
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:28:06 AM

I will be sending over a donation shortly.  Everyone else should follow suit. 
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:32:49 AM

I will be sending over a donation shortly.  Everyone else should follow suit. 

5 k
on the way
we be at QU33pc2gp45JBdYBCnMWxVBnvc6zwwSZ92
today.

holy fuck.  A limerick?

Anyway, a little donation - especially at this price - could go a very long way and help incentivize developers.
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:10:49 PM

So everyone who want this coin live again - send a donation.

EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:16:53 PM

So devs, are you still working at your pace for this project or do you leave this coin to its death?

I ask cause I am holding a bag and wondering what to do with it, little to no communication leave us investors blind.

Thx.

Eth.
maps0075

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:47:21 AM

So devs, are you still working at your pace for this project or do you leave this coin to its death?

I ask cause I am holding a bag and wondering what to do with it, little to no communication leave us investors blind.

Thx.

Eth.

yeah true...where are devs...? no replies ....no news....
Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:58:17 PM

Thx.

Eth.

Last seen Fishing...
QUIDpromotions

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:47:11 PM

Thx.

Eth.

No donate no dev team...  This was a good, fair, and great idea for a coin and the lack of community support is shamefully low.  I dont see any of the community trying to keep the coin alive. All i see is people complaining about a lack of development. That costs time and money. I have a couple hundred hours into the development of this coin. We have a great team but we are not going to work for free to try to make YOU more money. If the community would actually help promote instead of provide ongoing negativity this coin could go huge. Personally i have laid alot of groundwork with vendors and developers but THAT COSTS MONEY TO KEEP MOVING ON IN THAT DIRECTION!

Why should we give 2 satoshis about what happens to QUID? you dont.
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:23:36 PM

If the community would actually help promote instead of provide ongoing negativity this coin could go huge.

Well there is actually nothing to promote yet. Just another _____coin. But when the Dev team starts to release interesting innovative and unique features, the promotion will be quite useful and it will take place for sure. So don't be surpised that everybody is so quiet - as soon as you'll deliver something interesting, there'll be much noise around QUID!  Smiley
Apostle4444

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:34:09 PM

waits patiently for noise..  Grin
QUIDpromotions

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:44:44 PM

If the community would actually help promote instead of provide ongoing negativity this coin could go huge.

Well there is actually nothing to promote yet. Just another _____coin. But when the Dev team starts to release interesting innovative and unique features, the promotion will be quite useful and it will take place for sure. So don't be surpised that everybody is so quiet - as soon as you'll deliver something interesting, there'll be much noise around QUID!  Smiley

Says the person with activity of 3.  Have you done anything to promote the coin?
We did release a roadmap of things we want to do with the coin we also have merchants and manufacturers willing to work with us. With no community involvement and no donations (remember how this is a 0 premine and 0 ipo coin?) there is no way we can get any of the wheels turning. We are not working for free to make you money. As for interesting an unique features. like what?  do you want to make this an actual coin worth money and worth trading or do u want the same flashy bullshit and stupid features that all the other coins have?  It is like putting a bunch of stickers on a honda expecting it to go faster.

If we have some money to work with then yes. We will look into giving you all the flashy blinky bullshit u want but there is no reason for most of it except for that kind of development being a big waste of time and money.
Nobody in the community has stepped up with a donation or even bother to lend us a hand developing. It may be because they also don't want to work for free.

sputn1k

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:34:37 PM

Why is this coin so cheap?  It had fair launch, no ipo and no pre-mine.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:46:32 PM

fast and flashy developments/features haven't been added to this coin and that seems to be what drives the market. People only interested in quick developments and features so they can pump and dump coins. Devs are working on coin but at their own pace.
sputn1k

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:58:51 PM

Legit coins seem to have problems lately.
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:54:18 AM

guys, if the Dev doesnt show up, any idea for a community takeover? The coin is currently really undervalued and the main idea is actually a pretty good one so there is potential here.

Apostle4444

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:58:22 AM

guys, if the Dev doesnt show up, any idea for a community takeover? The coin is currently really undervalued and the main idea is actually a pretty good one so there is potential here.

Bit premature I think as Dev posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714582.msg8299866#msg8299866
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:07:09 AM

Bit premature I think as Dev posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714582.msg8299866#msg8299866

ahh okay...maybe i should read the last few pages^^  Thanks dude

sputn1k

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:02:53 AM

So coin is dead?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: