Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crex is a iPhone app for trading on Bitstamp  (Read 752 times)
OSOTB (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:15:54 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 05:41:23 AM by OSOTB

I created Crex as a personal tool to trade on Bitstamp with my iPhone. After the change in Apples policy on Bitcoin apps, I submitted it to the app store and I hope it will be useful for others. Crex allows you to follow the Bitcoin exchange rate and buy and sell Bitcoins, quickly and easily.  The app is currently very simple , but features such as exchange rate alerts and graphs are in the pipeline. Other exchanges might also be added.

FEATURES
  • Buy and sell Bitcoins.
  • Follow the Bitcoin exchange rate in real-time.
  • See or cancel any open orders.
  • Follow market indicators, including high and low price, current bid and sell, volume, and the public order book.

SECURITY
  • Crex does not require any login information. It uses the API keys created on the Bitstamp webpage to interact with your account.
  • No Bitcoins are stored on your iPhone. It can only trade with the funds already in your account.
  • Restrict access to the app with a passphrase.

Link to app store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crex/id887206768?ls=1&mt=8

The app is free but ad supported. I hope you can use it and feedback would be very appreciated
OSOTB (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:22:16 PM

Reserved for updates.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:15:01 AM

Are you planning to add other exchanges?
I tend to also use coinbase sometimes (when I notice sharp declines).
OSOTB (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:03:38 AM

Yes I do. My plan is to add the largest exchanges to the app (coinbase, btc-e etc.). Coinbase should be relatively easy as an ios API has already been implemented and is available to the public.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: