Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:44:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM |  (Read 137528 times)
cwnt

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:18:41 PM

Going to be following this one.

If required, I can offer my help with logo and other graphic design and would be more than happy to assist with HTML/CSS coding as well.
atanas2d

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:28:23 PM

Is anyone interested in helping us with Reddit?

What kind of help is needed for Reddid? I haven't any experience with Reddid, but if there is a need for some HTML/CSS/JavaScript help you can count on me.

Can you update op by launching a logo contest? in this way we will find a proffesional logo to suit our needs

I personally like the current logo. It's simple and fun.

We could use CSS help with the subreddit. Hop on the IRC or something and we can discuss you helping.

Cool. I will do what I can Smiley.
GoldenCrypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:48:14 PM

hey Guys, We started a Reddit Yesterday. NuetraLTC, if you can add this to the OP

http://www.reddit.com/r/Incognitocoin/ That would be great. Thanks.

About the Logo Guys, if the community wants a new logo, we can coordinate a LOGO contest. We will First do a Poll Vote to make sure everyone is on the same page. Thanks.
atanas2d

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:57:03 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi folks,

just want to make a small progress update:

we prepared the sources and started coding.
i rotated all keys (checkpointsigning, alert) to provide you
full controll over ICG. Next i ll prepare the GUI-tweaks and
additional features.

i ll push the changes shortly.
you can keep track of the work at:
https://github.com/bitsta/IncogCoin

cheers,
bitsta
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.25 (FreeBSD)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJT15OoAAoJEMmvoAYnC0ImOWMIAJE5sLbEd2RetYZf1cgk/0Be
HBsFvuKX4EMotx88dU/RKa5e4vD4e2WxSW69XE53oqfyOX65tFdHNsKr7+JZ0YL/
MtNDRquEi7OUyLBqZIebssaAs0aFmz+9/cVasuFwUFT/Cn1RIMUq2DzkI/vSHiqA
MlTResyMZwX7DJHlc1MUPiStGggLNm6DLbkKVDZkrjvqh+0/YLFFy0u5KXd7LpLC
vFTulkXs/EPtTns0B/DV5/POLS1ITTZbQ2lywxqmUvTJTQbuc4nyqGPqMTo2qmuj
XDOw4IBbu5TjOHgsPPahx0emwUlo/JdmghcOrjspWJmltoYKLUjbS5H6nJU2kwc=
=ikCE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Awesome bro +1 Bitsta what r ur experiences in coding?

hey Collegestudent,

i ve coded a lot in C/C++ and java.
have also 2-3 year experience with .net framework - espescially C# and ASP.net
but just because of work..

at the moment i am doing a lot java-based coding - both on ADT and JDK.

i was also involved in some cryptoprojects and was core-dev of CTM (continuumcoin).
and then there are the basic things which i don't count to (hardcore)coding like html, css, JS, ajax, python, perl, etc..
the basics of every coder.

Looking promising. The success of ICG is working for your reputation as well Smiley.
Incognitocoin (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:29:38 PM

Going to be following this one.

If required, I can offer my help with logo and other graphic design and would be more than happy to assist with HTML/CSS coding as well.

Great, I will Pm you now, if you can drop by IRC.

Thanks
Incognitocoin (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:41:15 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 03:22:31 PM by Incognitocoin

Coin Logo Contest

Winner will receive a bounty of 50,000 ICG

Theme: Incognito

Post here your submission

atanas2d

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:17:31 PM

Coin Logo Contest

Winner will receive a bounty of 50,000 ICG

Theme: Incognito

Thank you!

Great! If I was profi designer I would definitely play for 50k IGS Tongue Smiley   
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:59:06 PM

I'd like to officially announce my departure from this project. due to a constantly degrading situation with the current team members being overbearingly rude to me. i've decided that the current status of relations between me and the current team is irreparable and will no longer be having anything to do with the development of this project. The community can continue to support the current team and their ambitions if they like. but i will not continue to participate in supporting this coin with the current structure at the helm.

Best Regards and Good Luck,
Coinler
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:02:15 PM

Ok Guys, yesterday turned out to be a busy one for me outdoors, but the guys knew what they had to do and was always in their capable hands. i've since been back and catching up on the progress. As some of us know I had my reservations about using the Escrow.ms service as i could not confirm their reliability having a mixed set of ratings in their trust scores.

I have now confirmed that Bitsta has received his downpayment to begin the coding process as the contract required of Escrow.ms. Having overseen this transaction from a neutral point of view. i would like to to inform Escrow.ms that he now has my recommendation for further work and ive given him some positive feedback in the trust system to reflect my confirmation of his ability to provide a trustworthy service.

Bitsta has confirmed development has begun and we should have a new anon-tx system announced and ready for launch in a new wallet soon! you can start grabbing a few ICG now or wait until the new Tx system has been launched. ICG will provide services to those who wish to perform their transactions in a secure environment, maintaining privacy and anonymity when desired.

Congratulations and Good work are in order for the team members NeutraLTC, GoldenCrypto and Che Digital for working to at least get this phase through to production. ICG  community seems to be in good hands in terms of the secure handling of community funds. much more will need to be done however for the effective management of the project and i'll be assisting mainly from the background moving forward with roadmap and marketing suggestions.

may ICG have a safe trip to the moon  Cheesy

Best Regards,
Coinler

You post the above in the original thread, and an hour later you post this here? What?

I'd like to officially announce my departure from this project. due to a constantly degrading situation with the current team members being overbearingly rude to me. i've decided that the current status of relations between me and the current team is irreparable and will no longer be having anything to do with the development of this project. The community can continue to support the current team and their ambitions if they like. but i will not continue to participate in supporting this coin with the current structure at the helm.

Best Regards and Good Luck,
Coinler

CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:05:22 PM

I think we should change the name before the logo. The name is too long and doesn't roll off the tongue.

I like RogueCoin [ROG]! Eh? EH? YEAH?!

I can also provide an online voting system for community decisions.
shnyrutti

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:08:10 PM

i again lost 50% my btc
i'm lucky bastard  Wink
but i'm not sale

CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:15:46 PM

I'm not letting this die even if I have to fork it with the blockchain intact and do it myself. Seriously. So tired of flaky devs and their personal bullshit. I can turn this into a truly leaderless project. I'm creating a whole social network based on anarchist decision-making and commerce. This would fit right in.

I'm balls deep and I ain't pullin' out.
Giorgia

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:21:23 PM

bitkey??seems like root have the same feature Cheesy
shnyrutti

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:24:32 PM

even this is not my btc
i'm borrowed off my best friend after  lost 100% btc  on USb coin.
I was tired scamcoin. I caught only a scam: yellowcoin, korecoin , spartacoin, ConcealCoin , USBcoin.
this is my last shance put in for a long time into something worthwhile.
here though normall dev and community

atanas2d

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:30:15 PM

Everything is going just fine with ICG right now.

We have a good working developer with confirmed payment who confirmed he is serious about this.

We have strong community with strong intentions about development of ICG.

If someone was thinking to overtake ICG alone or whatever - It's perfectly fine to not participate.

We are on the right track now and good news coming every day - including today.
GoldenCrypto

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:50:19 PM

Hello Guys,

I want to rest assure you guys that we are continuously working on this coin to make it better then it was before. We actually have a team that are volunteering our efforts to make this coin Better. We also hired a dev who is working hard to implement the whitepaper.

I also want you guys know that Coinler was never part of the relaunch team.  He slightly helped in the beginning,  but then we decided as a group we no longer need him.  Also, we are going to have a LOGO contest for now and we are going to implementnt more ideas and more feature later down the run to improve this coin. If you guys have any question please feel free to join use at #ICG on IRC. Thanks!

- Golden
CrowdWhale

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:51:55 PM

I wasn't thinking of taking it over alone. I was saying if it was abandoned I'd pick it up and run with it. Glad to hear you're still on track. Now tell that to the dumpers. They're going to miss out on a 10x gain.
LosingCoins

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:59:33 PM

I wasn't thinking of taking it over alone. I was saying if it was abandoned I'd pick it up and run with it. Glad to hear you're still on track. Now tell that to the dumpers. They're going to miss out on a 10x gain.

Just makes it better for the rest of us.

I really like seeing how active IRC is.

Glad to see everything pushing forward and looking forward to the new wallet!
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:02:00 PM

+1 on above posts. A positive and dedicated dev team and community.  Grin

GoldenCrypto

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:07:44 PM

We have a core group of guys helping with this revival coin. I wanted to emphasize that any change that we implement, are changes  made by the community request in our community discussion. We as the core group will take ideas and votes and decide what needs to be done to improved this coin features. Please know we are striving everyday  to make coin better. Thanks.

“We shouldn’t delay forever until every possible feature is done. There’s always going to be one more thing to do.”
- Satoshi
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: