Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Altcoin Promotions  (Read 11519 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:57:19 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 10:00:17 PM by Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

For those who don't already know me - I'm a wife, a mother, a geek, and a gamer. I 'discovered' crypto back in November and have been
hooked ever since. I love everything about crypto - the variety of altcoins, the excitement of the roller-coaster ride of an altcoin's 'life', the
fact that anyone can get into it, and most of all, the community. I dove head first into this crazy crypto 'verse and and am learning more
and more every day.

I run a growing crypto website and blog - BitcoinMafia.com - and have been designing, developing, and marketing websites since Moses
himself was in short pants (1996). EIGHTEEN years of building websites, writing content, and marketing websites - that's my day job.

Now I am offering all of my skills and years of experience to help promote emerging new altcoins.

I offer a variety of services to help promote your altcoin and generate buzz within the community:

Content writing - I don't just regurgitate your coin specs. I write compelling, intelligent articles, blog posts and other website content.

Examples:

Social media - I can promote your altcoin and disseminate news and updates on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Reddit. I have just
under 2000 Twitter followers - all of them crypto related.

Giveaways - Everybody loves free stuff and giveaways and contests are great ways to gain interest in your coin. See the Giveaways
section on my site for a list of recent giveaways I've managed.

Web Design & Deveopment - I have extensive experience with both Joomla and WordPress and can design and code templates for
both. I can create a professional, eye-catching website to help promote your coin and give your supporters the information they need in
an easy to understand format.

Examples:

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - This isn't Field of Dreams. Just because you build it doesn't mean that people will come. I can
help you choose the keywords that will bring the kind of traffic you want to your website and can optimize your site's code and content to
improve your ranking for those keywords.

ANN post design - Your original post in your ANN thread is your first chance to make an impression on potential miners, traders and
investors. You don't HAVE to stick with the typical blah-blah plain text ANN. I can design and code an ANN post that will really showcase
all that is best about your altcoin.

Examples:

PM me and let me know what your needs are. I accept payment in USD OR the equivalent in Bitcoin (whatever the market rate is at the
time of payment) OR an agreed upon amount of your altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:58:33 PM

Good luck Cynthia Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:06:28 PM

Good luck Cynthia Smiley

Thanks! I appreciate the well-wishes Smiley

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 11:35:51 PM

If I had my druthers, I'd be working crypto full time.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:07:48 AM

Awesome site and services..Bitty is excellent and building our website also for QIBUCK COIN..We hope to add her services to our listing too.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:08:25 AM

Mafia is one of the best in the Business!  The only coin promoter I've seen manage giveaways on IRC also!
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:58:34 AM

For those who don't already know me - I'm a wife, a mother, a geek, and a gamer. I 'discovered' crypto back in November and have been
hooked ever since. I love everything about crypto - the variety of altcoins, the excitement of the roller-coaster ride of an altcoin's 'life', the
fact that anyone can get into it, and most of all, the community. I dove head first into this crazy crypto 'verse and and am learning more
and more every day.

I run a growing crypto website and blog - BitcoinMafia.com - and have been designing, developing, and marketing websites since Moses
himself was in short pants (1996). FOURTEEN years of building websites, writing content, and marketing websites - that's my day job.

Now I am offering all of my skills and years of experience to help promote emerging new altcoins.

I offer a variety of services to help promote your altcoin and generate buzz within the community:

Content writing - I don't just regurgitate your coin specs. I write compelling, intelligent articles, blog posts and other website content.

Examples:

Social media - I can promote your altcoin and disseminate news and updates on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Reddit. I have just
under 2000 Twitter followers - all of them crypto related.

Giveaways - Everybody loves free stuff and giveaways and contests are great ways to gain interest in your coin. See the Giveaways
section on my site for a list of recent giveaways I've managed.

Web Design & Deveopment - I have extensive experience with both Joomla and WordPress and can design and code templates for
both. I can create a professional, eye-catching website to help promote your coin and give your supporters the information they need in
an easy to understand format.

Examples:

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - This isn't Field of Dreams. Just because you build it doesn't mean that people will come. I can
help you choose the keywords that will bring the kind of traffic you want to your website and can optimize your site's code and content to
improve your ranking for those keywords.

ANN post design - Your original post in your ANN thread is your first chance to make an impression on potential miners, traders and
investors. You don't HAVE to stick with the typical blah-blah plain text ANN. I can design and code an ANN post that will really showcase
all that is best about your altcoin.

PM me and let me know what your needs are. I accept payment in USD OR the equivalent in Bitcoin (whatever the market rate is at the
time of payment) OR an agreed upon amount of your altcoin.

I will work with you in the near future. I have a new Altcoin project coming soon.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
Eleonore

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:08:40 AM

og!that's sweet! i will find you if i have my own coin
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:24:29 AM

good work. congratulations  Smiley
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 09:49:42 AM

Thanks to everyone for all of the kind words Smiley For those of you talking about approaching me for future work,
I appreciate it and look forward to it!

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 01:23:54 PM

Just finished re-vamping the Aerocoin ANN thread OP. Check it out:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660938.0

Feedback welcomed, as always Smiley

barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:26:43 PM

keeping an eye on you  Cool

Good luck Smiley
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 01:28:07 PM

keeping an eye on you  Cool

Good luck Smiley

Keeping an eye on me? Should I be afraid? LOL... J/K. Thank you for the well wishes. They are much appreciated!

adamandeve

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 01:31:49 PM

good luck! if i want to build a website for a coin, how much will it cost? i already have a wordpress theme bought and deployed.. pm me for more info!

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 03:38:25 AM

The new OP in the Aerocoin ANN thread is going over like gangbusters! Thanks guys for giving
me the opportunity to work my code monkey magic for you!

I wonder what will come my way next...

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 10:18:36 AM

In case anybody is curious, here's a little bit about me:

http://bitcoinmafia.com/bitcoin-mafia/

Cheers!

Cynthia

idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:48:19 PM

Great work on Aero OP !!!

majika

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:09:30 PM

Hey Bitcoin_Mafia,

Nice post and would like to offer my thanks from a personal standpoint for the many interesting and well constructed and articulated articles you have been involved with us on.

You have brought a new dynamic to writing about crypto's in general and also some of the other fab. stuff you offer of bitcoinmafia.com

I have high regards for you personally and highly recommend your services to others out there looking for talent to aid in progressing their projects to the next level.

Keep up the great work and hope to be working with you again soon..

Thanks !
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:26:08 PM

Hey Bitcoin_Mafia,

Nice post and would like to offer my thanks from a personal standpoint for the many interesting and well constructed and articulated articles you have been involved with us on.

You have brought a new dynamic to writing about crypto's in general and also some of the other fab. stuff you offer of bitcoinmafia.com

I have high regards for you personally and highly recommend your services to others out there looking for talent to aid in progressing their projects to the next level.

Keep up the great work and hope to be working with you again soon..

Thanks !

Thanks majika! Anytime you need something written, just give me a shout!

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 09:58:44 PM

Working on my latest project - the QiBuck website. It's gonna be a doozy, folks Smiley I still have openings
if you need crypto promo, writing, or web development work done.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: