Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted by... PR Exposure | Startproject: Cloakcoin | Get the right Informations  (Read 623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
burner2014 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:01:40 PM

Idea:

That was my initial post in the Cloakcoin Thread at Bitcointalk:

What do you think about starting a self-moderated Investor Relations Cloakcoin Thread?

This Thread could show graphs of the price development of the last 3 months , Every news from the Developers and basic figures which you normally want to see trading stocks.

Moreover we could concentrate real Investor Questions without fud and get them to the developers in an Q&A Session every week.

Please give me your opinion to that. I would need some help from 2-3 Members to get this done. If we get positive feedback we could make this thread more open to other coins using the same procedure.

Background: I am getting bored to read 20 pages of "nothing" after finding some real important information when I evaluate my trading options atm.

The first Feedback was not bad. I just push this once more to let some people read my suggestion. Anyone who likes to contribute / give me feedback is welcome to give me a PM to get this off.

I think I will start this with an easy Bitcointalk Thread to see how usefull this is get feedback and make it better.

Second Background: I just was involved in Voot yesterday and I realize how important Public Relations is in the Crypto World. If we get this off in an neutral trustful way (To not take sites is the most important thing here in my opinion , not pro or contra any coin ) then it could help a lot of people to make their opinion about an investment.

About me:

Hi my name is Chris.

I started in the Crypto World with a friend buying a old school GPU Rig in January. He was already quite in this whole world and I got so interested to start throwing my first 1000$ in. This Rig is sold and I am now mining with some scrypt miners at Multipools to get my ROI.
The first coin I mined was Gridcoin. Why do I say that? I think this coin fascinated me and reflects my mindset. Its a coin which tries to be a useful coin to contribute in Science.

At the moment I build up my own Marketing Agency with Marketingjets which works quite successful.

Why

Good question.
I am so bored of false informations, scams and other stuff. They will happen of course and I will not be the person to stop them. But I can try to change the Crypto World that people click buy on a coin because they read informations they can trust. As you see at Vootcoin these days wrong information in the internet get spread around very fast thanks to Photoshop etc.

Anonymity has got a lot of weaknesses. Anonymity kills for me a lot of trust and PR is mostly based on the trust of the community in the coin / developers / team behind it. When you an intelligent reader you will know now my real identity. That is supposed by me because I am asking for trust in the community. Because I don't want to take sites I am not feared of giving my identity to the community.

I want to bring the Crypto Currency World to its next level. There are a lot of good ideas and coins outside. But which one to trust? Which one is not a scam in the end? As I said I cannot stop Scams but I can give unfiltered / hopefully trustful informations to the community.

About the Project

1. Ask Questions, not answer them by myself
2. Be neutral, take no site, no pro or contra of any coin. Let other people take sites e.g. by Q&A Sessions or Senior Member Reviews
3. Provide trustful information about a coin!
4. Be transparent

Example for 1:

Weekly Q&A Sessions with the people behind the coin. Developers or Managers. Questions will be contributed by the community and by me.

Example for 2:

Wrong:
I like Gridcoin because its help the Science.  I don't like Cloakcoin because you can make anonymous transactions.

Right:
I don't care I just provide informations which I trust / I can validate that they are true.

Vision

I have always visions when I start something. Visions are good to set goals and to be passionated. They are not the holy grail and you can change them when you reflect yourself or the project so don't count me on that.  

My Vision is at the moment to create an informational thread for a coin where investors can get information they can rely on. Rely is a hard word here I think trust is a better word. I want to gain the trust of investors in long-term.

Trusted by ... !

Short-Term Goals

Startproject: Cloakcoin

1. Basic Informations about the Coin
2. Coin Specifications incl. investigations where the coins "lie" / What about Premine? / What about the funds of the coin? Who is responsible for them?
3. Monthly / Weekly Charts with neutral Chart techniques in it. e.g. 30 days line...    

4. Daily Developer Updates from the Maintopic here at Bitcointalk

5. Weekly Q&A Sessions with someone from the Developer / Management Team
6. Weekly "What is going on in the community"

7. Reviews by trusted Senior Members of Bitcointalk  'lets test it!'
8. Start building a network in the PR Scene of the Crypto World (e.g. big News websites)
9. Provide all informations to these websites to create PR Exposure for the Coin.

Long-Term Goals

-Build a team
-Build work automations / real project management
-"Checklist" / Validationprocess for new Coins
-Build PR automations
-Build a trusted label

Is this a new idea?

No it isn't! There are a lot of people who investigate Source Codes of new coins or who help to get a coin relaunched etc...

But I want to bring all this together! More being the person who navigate and coordinate these activities.

You don't trust me?

I understand you. This Crypto World is crazy and everyday we see a new SCAM. But this is my business idea here. Help to get the Crypto World more trustful or even get trustful information about a coin. I fully understand that there are more trusted senior members in this board which will be more trusted than me and I understand that in this world I have to gain my trust by doing. So I am willing to do this and gain the trust of the community.
Moreover I want to work together with some of the most trustful members of this board in the future like you see under short-goals.

You want to contribute?

Everyone is welcome. Please give me a short PM if you want to help.

For the Testphase with Cloakcoin I am looking for the following help:

1. One guy who is good with charts. We would need a weekly / monthly Chart about Cloakcoin with "neutral" Chart Techniques
2. One guy who can help me or recommend me someone to investigate the coin specifications.
3. Senior Members in this board who like to start working with me together to make coins more trustful.

Contact Information:

Email: Chris@Marketingjets.com

or

Private Message here.

Disclaimer:
This thread will be self-moderated. Maybe in future also locked lets see how it works out. If you want to give feedback, suggestions or ask a question please use the contact information provided. I am not responsible for any investor / trading decision. I am just providing information, please do always your own Background check.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:02:51 PM

I think this is the wrong section Sad

You should post in "Services" section, since it's service related.

Greetings

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: