Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟 Bitcoin Shirts! | 20+ available! | $25 each 🎁 🌟  (Read 2372 times)
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:54:08 AM

Do you have them in XL?

Yes sir, the sizes offered include small, medium, large, XL, 2XL, 3XL

I love this design.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoyed designing it.

F22Raptor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:45:57 AM

a little bit expensive...
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:14:01 PM

5 days remaining to get your shirts!

devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:27:22 AM

Bumpety bump!

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:19:14 AM

Very good. I will pick one up tomorrow when I'm not on my tablet.
Thanks.

Do you have them in XL?

Yes sir, the sizes offered include small, medium, large, XL, 2XL, 3XL

I love this design.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoyed designing it.

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:55:29 PM

Cool looking shirts.. Gotta consider buying one. Shipping to EU?

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:57:25 PM

Hello,
Really cool design that is for sure Smiley
But really why you do not accept Bitcoins for Bitcoin T-shirts? There are a lot of people who are ready to help you for free to set up a wallet and start accepting Smiley
I am ready to help you it is really easy if you like.
BR
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:36:01 PM

I ordered one.
I cannot wait to get it.
Thanks.

devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:29:44 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 09:42:14 PM by devthedev

Cool looking shirts.. Gotta consider buying one. Shipping to EU?

Yes sir, make sure you use the international order page in the OP.

I ordered one.
I cannot wait to get it.
Thanks.

No problem! Thanks for your order.

Hello,
Really cool design that is for sure Smiley
But really why you do not accept Bitcoins for Bitcoin T-shirts? There are a lot of people who are ready to help you for free to set up a wallet and start accepting Smiley
I am ready to help you it is really easy if you like.
BR

I do accept Bitcoin, check out the Bitpay links in the OP

I'm at a conference in Alabama so there may be a slight delay in response.

sisx2007

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:55:22 AM

Looooooks great! I want one,i will pm you Grin Grin
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:17:56 PM

Currently on vacation but I plan on ordering one of the medium tag less when I get back next Thursday.
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:55:50 AM

Sounds good!

Currently on vacation but I plan on ordering one of the medium tag less when I get back next Thursday.

Awesome!!

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:19:28 AM

Sounds good!

Awesome!!
Love the design. Going to confirm my buddy's shirt size and order a few. Fantastic work, bro. PM me and I'll do you up a nice one pager to sell these on in the future. Also, I would love this in an acrylic painting. If I remember correctly, we live close to each other. Would you consider licensing the image to me so that i may contract out a painting of it (for my office, personal use)?
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:33:23 AM

Sounds good!

Awesome!!
Love the design. Going to confirm my buddy's shirt size and order a few. Fantastic work, bro. PM me and I'll do you up a nice one pager to sell these on in the future. Also, I would love this in an acrylic painting. If I remember correctly, we live close to each other. Would you consider licensing the image to me so that i may contract out a painting of it (for my office, personal use)?

Thanks! I'm planning on creating a new tshirt crowd funding page because this one ends in 2 days and there's only one purchase. I wish I had the  financial backing to have the shirts silkscreened and shipped locally. It'd probably be a lot cheaper to do. Also, of course I can license this out, shoot me a PM. I'm currently at the MOTION student conference in Birmingham, but yeah I live in FL still Tongue

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 04:43:38 AM

Sounds good!

Awesome!!

Thanks! I'm planning on creating a new tshirt crowd funding page because this one ends in 2 days and there's only one purchase. I wish I had the  financial backing to have the shirts silkscreened and shipped locally. It'd probably be a lot cheaper to do. Also, of course I can license this out, shoot me a PM. I'm currently at the MOTION student conference in Birmingham, but yeah I live in FL still Tongue

Message me when you get back and we can discuss that approach as well. I'd be willing to help fund a round of these, especially to a local Bitcoiner and one I have worked with previously.
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:36:50 AM

Sounds good!

Awesome!!

Message me when you get back and we can discuss that approach as well. I'd be willing to help fund a round of these, especially to a local Bitcoiner and one I have worked with previously.

Sounds great! Thanks. I'll be back in town late tomorrow evening.

elebit

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:10:14 PM

I love the design but $37.5 shipped is a bit steep. Let us know if you find another supplier/printer.

Sometimes you can find t-shirts shipped for a third of your price. I don't know how they do it however...
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:11:15 AM

I love the design but $37.5 shipped is a bit steep. Let us know if you find another supplier/printer.

Sometimes you can find t-shirts shipped for a third of your price. I don't know how they do it however...

I definitely will, I'm working out the details. Thanks for the support!

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:00:15 PM

I definitely will, I'm working out the details. Thanks for the support!

Definitely agree with that.
An additional 50% for shipping is a lot. I was hoping to buy a larger amount and have a single shipping price (to buy 3-4 of them Smiley )

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:07:35 PM

The crowdfunding was unsuccessful so I've refunded all those who ordered.
I'm working out local shirt printing and shipping to alleviate pricing for future offerings.

I appreciate everyone's support! Stay tuned for more information on the future system.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: