Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Bitcoin Related Articles  (Read 577 times)
joedel (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:34:54 AM

Hi All,

I am looking for people to write Bitcoin related articles. Topics include how mining has become more competitive over the years, the diminishing returns, and how to be successful in today's environment. Please PM with a sample of your work and which websites you are able to publish on.

-Joe
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:23:53 AM

Need to know how much your paying, I assume many people are. Capable of writing and publishing articles on all these topics.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:09:09 AM

Have a bit of experience in this arena.  Don't have anything really published per say but believe I could write fairly intelligently on the matter :p

Any idea what kind of content length we are talking about here?  Also publishing some sort of price or price range that your comfortable with paying will probably do much to increase the number of responses that you will end up with.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: