Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA] NinjaCloud Bitcoin Mining Cloud Beta  (Read 2520 times)
MWNinja (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:41:07 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 05:43:44 AM by MWNinja

Pricing based on duration, best deals are at 6 months.  Lease hashes on demand, for far less than Cex.io or Cloudhashing. You can lease for as little as 1 day!

Ready for a DEAL?  Want to test the latest in cloud mining?

How about a one payment lease of an Antminer S3 all-inclusive (NO EXTRA MANAGEMENT/POWER FEES) for 6 months @ $850?

The NinjaColo team unveiled the Bitcoin Mining NinjaCloud at the North American Bitcoin Conference. The response was HUGE.  Now we need some volunteers to test our NinjaCloud properly before we open it up for the public. You'll control the miner through our NinjaCloud. It's like having a miner at home only much better, no heat, no noise, and most importantly no power bill!

Our Miners, Your Pools. It's just that simple.  

We're limiting participation so we can assess the traffic, memory, and CPU requirements associated with scaling our NinjaCloud Bitcoin Mining Cloud. While we can't guarantee 100% uptime SLA during this beta period, we'll keep hashing for you even if we do manage to crash the interface.

Participation is currently by invite, please PM us with your email address to get an invite. 

Our NinjaCloud Bitcoin Mining Cloud is proudly powered by Bitmain Antminer hardware. We have a priority service arrangement with Bitmain to guarantee ZERO DOWNTIME mining.  Hosting for the NinjaCloud Bitcoin Mining Cloud is provided by NinjaColo, in a proper secure datacenter facility in Phoenix, AZ.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:52:30 AM

Good luck!!!! Smiley hope you bring more competition with reasonable pricing, compared to other offerings.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:59:57 AM

Hmmm... Would it be possible to make it so that more than one person can fund an S3? Or could we use an escrow to distribute the earnings?
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:18:26 AM

Hmmm... Would it be possible to make it so that more than one person can fund an S3? Or could we use an escrow to distribute the earnings?

We have some smaller miners also available, and can split up miners into multiple virtual miners (and are adding more cautiously throughout the beta). We're encouraging active participation in mining, so rather than pool funds and make one person responsible, we'd rather that individuals control their own hashes.

byt411

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:21:18 AM

We have some smaller miners also available, and can split up miners into multiple virtual miners (and are adding more cautiously throughout the beta). We're encouraging active participation in mining, so rather than pool funds and make one person responsible, we'd rather that individuals control their own hashes.

Would it be possible for me to invest a little in some smaller miners? What smaller miners do you have?
Beastlymac

Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:16:41 AM

That is a great deal on hosted devices. Good luck with this.

Message me if you have any problems
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 01:47:56 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 05:16:53 PM by MWNinja

Would it be possible for me to invest a little in some smaller miners? What smaller miners do you have?

Our smallest miners are 120-150GH Antminer S1 - Undervolted.  You can rent them for a little as a day to get a feel for mining using our services. Interested parties please send me a PM with your email address so we can send out an invite.  (Watch your spam folder for the invite).
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:44:42 PM

Thanks for finding the first bug, basically if a password isn't set for the pool it won't add to the miner Smiley

byt411

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:47:06 PM

Thanks for finding the first bug, basically if a password isn't set for the pool it won't add to the miner Smiley

Yep. I thought it was that, and it was that. No problem.
BTW, why do you have such... weird names for your miners?
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:56:34 PM

Polyrhachis alphena, Oecophylla crassinod, Acropyga nipponensis = Species of Ants
Ganymede, Themisto, Callisto = Moons of Jupiter

byt411

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:58:57 PM

Polyrhachis alphena, Oecophylla crassinod, Acropyga nipponensis = Species of Ants
Ganymede, Themisto, Callisto = Moons of Jupiter

Yeah, that's weird, why not just do something like Antminer S3 1, Antminer S3 2, etc.
I guess that's because you're a ninja (< lol). Next feature I need is to extend current leases.
urbanBTC

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:46:13 PM

I am looking into buying mining gear.  I was scared reading "lease".  Does this mean for 850 you get 6 month's of use but after that the NinjaCloud company keeps miner?

Is this a buy or a lease on S3's?  Who keeps it at end?
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 08:36:42 PM

I am looking into buying mining gear.  I was scared reading "lease".  Does this mean for 850 you get 6 month's of use but after that the NinjaCloud company keeps miner?

It's a lease, so NinjaColo keeps ownership.  You can also buy miners, ship them to us, and we will provide hosting (and you'll use the same NinjaCloud interface to manage the miners).
urbanBTC

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:57:11 PM

It's a lease, so NinjaColo keeps ownership.  You can also buy miners, ship them to us, and we will provide hosting (and you'll use the same NinjaCloud interface to manage the miners).

In other threads I can buy miners for less and have it hosted for over 6 months for what you charge for a "lease"?  What would be the advantage of paying more for a lease and in the end I own nothing?
urbanBTC

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:36:35 PM

Our NinjaCloud Bitcoin Mining Cloud is proudly powered by Bitmain Antminer hardware. We have a priority service arrangement with Bitmain to guarantee ZERO DOWNTIME mining.  Hosting for the NinjaCloud Bitcoin Mining Cloud is provided by NinjaColo, in a proper secure datacenter facility in Phoenix, AZ.

Excited at first read, but as go through it worse it looks.  You ninja the S3's after 6 months where I don't own miner and guarantee I don't see anything special.  Bitmain gave you standard priority on replacement that big buyers get, not a zero downtime guarantee I thinks.  Please show proof of who is backing zero downtime.  

Title is MISLEADING and so is other information please put "hosted lease" not buy!
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 01:56:16 AM

We have the excess capacity, backup facilities, and quick turn around on RMAs from Bitmain to meet our zero downtime guarantee on our cloud mining. It's a turn-key mine-right-away solution at a competitive price, with no long-term obligations. Sure, there's a premium for this kind of experience, but we are trying to bring that premium down to a level where ROI is actually attainable with our offering.  Shop around for cloud hashes, they are expensive.

If you would rather own the hardware, buy one and ship it to us (or have Bitmain throw it on our next inbound pallet) and we can provide a hosting solution at $65/mo per S3 month-to-month. Sounds cheaper right? If you end up needing an RMA, you'll be looking at about a 5-day turn around of lost mining. And you don't start mining until your miner arrives, in 10 days or so?  How much are you losing out on by not mining now?

You can probably find somebody to run it in an old dirty warehouse for $50/mo, but you won't get the same performance, stability, or latency to the big pools as you will get from being hosted in a professional datacenter. And you might end up never seeing it again when they decide to pull a runner. There's a couple of threads around here so full of sock puppets that you just know how it's going to end. Or you could go with a 5 year contract on a service that runs it's coins through a mixer and has no evidence of mining (one of these is facing imminent collapse by my calculations).
urbanBTC

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:05:34 AM

We have the excess capacity, backup facilities, and quick turn around on RMAs from Bitmain to meet our zero downtime guarantee on our cloud mining. It's a turn-key mine-right-away solution at a competitive price, with no long-term obligations. Sure, there's a premium for this kind of experience, but we are trying to bring that premium down to a level where ROI is actually attainable with our offering.  Shop around for cloud hashes, they are expensive.

If you would rather own the hardware, buy one and ship it to us (or have Bitmain throw it on our next inbound pallet) and we can provide a hosting solution at $65/mo per S3 month-to-month. Sounds cheaper right? If you end up needing an RMA, you'll be looking at about a 5-day turn around of lost mining. And you don't start mining until your miner arrives, in 10 days or so?  How much are you losing out on by not mining now?

You can probably find somebody to run it in an old dirty warehouse for $50/mo, but you won't get the same performance, stability, or latency to the big pools as you will get from being hosted in a professional datacenter. And you might end up never seeing it again when they decide to pull a runner. There's a couple of threads around here so full of sock puppets that you just know how it's going to end. Or you could go with a 5 year contract on a service that runs it's coins through a mixer and has no evidence of mining (one of these is facing imminent collapse by my calculations).

Do you agree to changing title as this threads misleads peoples?  Make sure to put LEASE not buy.

Also are you agree that Bitmain is not backing zero downtime as you mades it sound?  But you are backing zero downtime claim they do not guarantee your serveries?
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:16:57 AM

Bitmain's fast turn and our priority placement is part of what enables us to make our zero downtime guarantee.  'Buy' is in the title because this is being offered pre-release to members of this forum in a 'Group Buy' format.  Anyhow you are critical enough that I would love to send you an invite so you can try out our services, please PM me your email address.  We're trying to get things 100% solid before we open it up to the masses.
urbanBTC

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:27:18 AM

Bitmain's fast turn and our priority placement is part of what enables us to make our zero downtime guarantee.  'Buy' is in the title because this is being offered pre-release to members of this forum in a 'Group Buy' format.  Anyhow you are critical enough that I would love to send you an invite so you can try out our services, please PM me your email address.  We're trying to get things 100% solid before we open it up to the masses.

Is just ask questions you evade.  You sell a service not a miner.  How this S3 buy?

You skipped the question Also are you agree that Bitmain is not backing zero downtime as you mades it sound?  But you are backing zero downtime claim they do not guarantee your serveries?

I asks again do you admit Bitmain does not have back your SLA?  That what you have is prioritys any big buyer has?  It your SLA Bitmain does not back it.

You sures do evade questions like a ninja.  And the S3 go away likes ninja to after 6 month to you!
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:52:34 PM

You can probably find somebody to run it in an old dirty warehouse for $50/mo, but you won't get the same performance, stability, or latency to the big pools as you will get from being hosted in a professional datacenter.

Is that the same datacenter that f*cked you over and got the first few groupbuy's terminated? Or is this a new one? And in what sense is the situation different then before regarding getting f*cked over?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: