Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:26:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More From "The Religion Of Peace": Pakistan mob kills woman, girls......  (Read 2295 times)
LostDutchman (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:30:20 AM

Islam is a hypocrite religion.

Religions are hypocritical.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain

As the CBers used to say, "That's a big 10-4, Good Buddy!"

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:31:23 AM

Yes, the police tried to stop the mob.  They were also on the phone trying to call in Osama bin Laden's location  Cheesy

Religious Islamic state, religious police, religious government.

Very much like the Christian Taliban trying to control the USA.

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:35:06 AM

1 Billion muslims in the world.

Only 20% are fanatics.

Here's some nice tasters for all you shitheads out there,

LOOK AT ALL THESE RELIGIONS!

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Dont try to make one religion look bad when all of the others are just as shit too.

Oh, my!

Take it easy!

ALL religions are based on "faith"; that is, a belief system on things which cannot be proven in any rational manner.

It should also be remembered that The Prophet took his wife when she was NINE YEARS OLD and we are told by certain apologists that her "private parts" grew to adult size, such that sexual intercourse with her by the Prophet was not painful.

Now, you wanna talk about some more goofy shit?

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:35:50 AM

Yes, the police tried to stop the mob.  They were also on the phone trying to call in Osama bin Laden's location  Cheesy

Religious Islamic state, religious police, religious government.

Theocracy in any form is not a good thing.

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:39:06 AM

Only 20% are fanatics.

Dont try to make one religion look bad when all of the others are just as shit too.

Over a hideous killing your concern is to defend the religion... that alone says much about Islam, doesn't it?

Well, now, Xtianity has probably killed as many as Islam, if not more and in fact is primarily resonsible for the situtation in the Middle east today.  A thing called "The Crusades".

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:40:17 AM

Only 20% are fanatics.

Over a hideous killing your concern is to defend the religion... that alone says much about Islam, doesn't it?

Im an athiest. Just saying, dont mock a religion because of a few crackhead radicals, all religions are just the same piles of shit anyways.

Well yeah but why should we not mock such idiocy?

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:41:18 AM

Only 20% are fanatics.

Shitheads...nice, you kiss you mom with that mouth?

Hey look, only 20% of all people in prison are murders - don't try to make all prisoners look bad  Cheesy  Enjoy the strawman.

Looks like someone doesnt get the point. Roll Eyes

Does your mom call you special before you go for bedtime?

You tried to answer a strawman generalization that you felt the people in this forum were making by making sweeping generalization about other religions.  Was there a point in there somewhere?

What you meant to say is that the majority of true Muslims would not condone such horrible behavior by what outsiders may see as their brethren.  I would agree with that.  Just like Catholics probably don't condone their priests to be molesting boys by the dozen.

I personally don't ascribe to any particular faith and I have friends from many faiths as I live in Los Angeles and we have all types of people here.  I don't judge my friends on their faith, but I can judge the actions of state/police sponsored or condoned killing of a minority group.

By the way you won't find too many Hindus, Buddhists and Taoists killing others in the name of their faith.

Don't know much about history, do you?

Corporations For Crypto
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:42:10 AM

Are sure that you don't mean "All religions are hypocrite religions."?

He's probably a Christian Tongue
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:42:36 AM

Im an athiest. Just saying, dont mock a religion because of a few crackhead radicals, all religions are just the same piles of shit anyways.

Yes, all of them are. But let's face it, Islam is currently the most barbaric.

Unless you live in Kansas, as do I, in which case we have a fundalmentalist Xtian governor who wants to be President.

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:43:34 AM

Are sure that you don't mean "All religions are hypocrite religions."?

He's probably a Christian Tongue

Yeah but as he wrote, "ALL religions are hypocritical!"

Corporations For Crypto
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:47:46 AM

oops nevermind, assumed you were talking about someone else who was just attacking Islam.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:07:17 AM

Another ignorant post that confuses, religion, country customs and different currents maybe you should learn about the conflict between Shiites and Sunnites before posting a sensationalist title like this one....
Also murderers don't need religion to kill they just uses it as an excuse, and the prove is that murders happen with or without religion.

And AGAIN... instead of CONDEMN the violence, here comes one trying to make an excuse for it.

About Sunnis/Shiites/Ahmaddya it doesn't mater who is or isn't right. Ahmaddya is the only non-violent sect and it's hated by the other two... wonder why it's mostly the only thing the other two "Allah uh-Akhbar zombies" fully agree with! Maybe being non-violent is a bad thing at Islam...

Where do you see not condemning violence ? did you miss the part where I name this people as MURDERERS,  I think the one that is being a zombie here is you, you are auto hating anything related Muslims and Islam in all your posts and generalizing and I can quote your several times, the difference between me and you is that I reckon that in everything there are bad and good people, bad, people should be punished but not because there are bad people in group/community/religion/nation, doesn't mean I have the right to condemn everyone ! but a fair judgement is not one of your vertu it seems
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:29:56 PM

Another ignorant post that confuses, religion, country customs and different currents maybe you should learn about the conflict between Shiites and Sunnites before posting a sensationalist title like this one....
Also murderers don't need religion to kill they just uses it as an excuse, and the prove is that murders happen with or without religion.

And AGAIN... instead of CONDEMN the violence, here comes one trying to make an excuse for it.

About Sunnis/Shiites/Ahmaddya it doesn't mater who is or isn't right. Ahmaddya is the only non-violent sect and it's hated by the other two... wonder why it's mostly the only thing the other two "Allah uh-Akhbar zombies" fully agree with! Maybe being non-violent is a bad thing at Islam...

Where do you see not condemning violence ? did you miss the part where I name this people as MURDERERS,  I think the one that is being a zombie here is you, you are auto hating anything related Muslims and Islam in all your posts and generalizing and I can quote your several times, the difference between me and you is that I reckon that in everything there are bad and good people, bad, people should be punished but not because there are bad people in group/community/religion/nation, doesn't mean I have the right to condemn everyone ! but a fair judgement is not one of your vertu it seems

No you didn't. You said there are murders everywhere and your overall text reads like a "hey! There are others doing it". Then with some crap about that endless bs of false prophets that's behind that shia sunni endless violence.

And lostDutchman, that Kansas guy won't kill you. That's where the difference lies. I don't care too if muslims pray to allah, god or whatever. As long as they don't kill people over it.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:33:31 PM

Doesn't surprise me a bit. Pakistan is more than 97% Muslim. There are not enough non-Muslims to attack, so they are attacking the Muslim sects themselves. BTW.. I thought that this month was supposed to be a holy month for the Muslims.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:42:59 PM

Muslim only good at attacking little girl and woman.

To fight against real enemy, they use cowardly tactics and mostly only kill civilian.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:50:25 PM

Thankfully I'm atheist so I don't need to worry about what god exists and what one doesn't, who's right and who's wrong. This religion lark sounds more trouble than it's worth. I won't be signing up to that anytime soon.
I can just get on with my life and enjoy it to the full.

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:40:54 PM

No you didn't. You said there are murders everywhere and your overall text reads like a "hey! There are others doing it". Then with some crap about that endless bs of false prophets that's behind that shia sunni endless violence.

And lostDutchman, that Kansas guy won't kill you. That's where the difference lies. I don't care too if muslims pray to allah, god or whatever. As long as they don't kill people over it.

Yup because the words Murderers refers to who in your opinion? you are being dodgy again, and also you are again trying to deform what I said which a mark of someone that is intellectually malsaint.

So No "I'm not saying other are doing it" as in insinuating passively that's ok if others are doing it, I'm saying murderers such as the one mentioned do not need religion to kill, they are just using as an excuse to do, as murders happens everyone with or without religion, I was clear on this matter.
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:19:26 AM

i tend to blame religion..
either yours or theirs..
you chose, either way, we all lose.. 
the uneducated require it. 
unfortunately it has an affect on all of us and also "some" of us.
pick a side.
argue about the vs us or hate everyone.

your .02 btc
Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:15:05 AM

Only 20% are fanatics.
dont mock a religion because of a few crackhead radicals

Damn. If I only knew that a few equals 200 million I wouldn't tell my friend I only got a few bucks in my wallet...
No wonder he asks me for money all the time.

Some more spreading of the love:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/01/18/100-percent-of-rapes-in-norway-committed-by-muslim-immigrants/
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b4_1370337629
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:30:25 PM

Damn. If I only knew that a few equals 200 million I wouldn't tell my friend I only got a few bucks in my wallet...

The good news is that support is lower in countries where the majority of Muslims live, such as Indonesia, India, Pakistan.etc. But Saudi / Qatari petro Dollar can change the views there.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: