Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICB] IcebergCoin ❄︎ FIRST NIST5 POW/POS ❄︎ NOW 100% POS ❄︎ New part  (Read 38902 times)
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:25:52 PM

the old dev leave the icb , but already has a new dev Smiley

Seems like this is common now.... but glad we have a new dev.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
ZigbsZigbs

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:04:50 PM

Why the reason for the relaunched thread?
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:36:36 PM

Why the reason for the relaunched thread?
+1 info please
Why are you the new dev?

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:39:34 PM

We need to watch out that we don't get de-listed....

We need: New innovation features. We know that it cannot be delivered today, or tomorrow or next week. But DEV need to address how he want to safe this coin.

1. Did you already add some ICB coins personally? If yes, maybe show it in a screenshot so that it can bring some support back.

2. If you want to give your full name, then post your full name, this will give some kind of trust.

3. If you have talk to people about new feautures but you have lack of money, ask community to help

4. Really we need a new logo. Copying the first page of the original thread give bad memories to people, just post a link to the original thread, and put some personally feeling in the first post.

5. I don't understand why you give a target price of 1500 sats as support.

6. If you need help from community setup a IRC box, so that people can brainstorm

and there are a few other points, but i'm concern about the de-listing, volume has really dropped hard, and that means that there is nobody interested in trading the coin, so something has to change.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:52:45 PM

!!!Warning!! Coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management! Old-dev was leave this project, we haven't any information about his location!!!

1. Does RevivalCoinGroup management has a twitter account? They could already promote the coin. For me it is very difficult to promote a takeover coin when i don't have the right tools to promote it. The only person that try to promote it a little is me. Maybe RevivalCoinGroup first want to buy some cheap coins before getting fully into action, and don't get me wrong, that is 100% normal, as you told everybody that you took over the coin so there is no scamming or something like that. But if you need some help, please let me know.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:04:46 AM

It is really getting crazy. even Aliencoin has a marketcap of 3 times as high as ICB... come on guys, put some work together and make the necessary actions.
fedge

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 01:35:13 AM

I don't believe that this coin has a chance to survive. Maybe a short pump, but no more. But it's good enough for making a quick profit   Cheesy

Pump it to my dump. 8000Sats Cheesy

YES!  Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:02:05 AM

It is really getting crazy. even Aliencoin has a marketcap of 3 times as high as ICB... come on guys, put some work together and make the necessary actions.

Lets make that 7 times more.... what the hell... nothing to offer, just nothing and look how it is moving on cryptsy. Look how KEY exploded after some innovation news....

1. Want to make ICB a success -> Add innocation to the coin and it will be a success
2. Want to make ICB a success -> Do what they did with aliencoin, still don't know who did this massive pump, but it is pretty impressive. Smiley
Matory (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:41:59 AM

So, our plan is:
- blocked downfall ICB price and fix price to certain value Done! We strengthened price at 450-500, can hold this and below if needed.
- connect with dev and give they account if he abandoned ICB project or start new thread  Done! We start new thread and will register new site at next week!
- registered new ICB site and transfer all data In progress! Need community help! We must registered new Site name, because we cann't buy icebergcoin.org!
- create independent blockexplorer, create new wallet with changes (if community will need this) In progress!
- promotion ICB to users, rise ICB price In progress! Need community help! We must registered Twitter account, we need one volunteer member who can twit some ICB news!
- vote in other exchanges (poloniex, mintpal) In progress! Need community help! How we need vote in Mintpal??
- other necessary procedures for avoiding ICB fails.

Any questions mailto revivalcoin@gmail.com

Our ICB address is  icoSqtDqdySDryv2cSL2CENeyMprFr159m  Please donate, this coins help us!

We need: New innovation features. We know that it cannot be delivered today, or tomorrow or next week. But DEV need to address how he want to safe this coin.

1. Did you already add some ICB coins personally? If yes, maybe show it in a screenshot so that it can bring some support back.
-- .....  Grin

2. If you want to give your full name, then post your full name, this will give some kind of trust.
--You know old-dev name? But all community did "shopping" without knowing the seller

3. If you have talk to people about new feautures but you have lack of money, ask community to help
--we talk about this later

4. Really we need a new logo. Copying the first page of the original thread give bad memories to people, just post a link to the original thread, and put some personally feeling in the first post.
--we go step-by-step in dev-change procedure, no all-in-one time, be patient!

--I have business negotiations with potential investors, price below 1300-1500 is interesting to it.

6. If you need help from community setup a IRC box, so that people can brainstorm
--NEED! Everywhere and anytime!! Only together we can rise price and add innovations!

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:36:47 AM

So, our plan is:
- blocked downfall ICB price and fix price to certain value Done! We strengthened price at 450-500, can hold this and below if needed.
- connect with dev and give they account if he abandoned ICB project or start new thread  Done! We start new thread and will register new site at next week!
- registered new ICB site and transfer all data In progress! Need community help! We must registered new Site name, because we cann't buy icebergcoin.org!
- create independent blockexplorer, create new wallet with changes (if community will need this) In progress!
- promotion ICB to users, rise ICB price In progress! Need community help! We must registered Twitter account, we need one volunteer member who can twit some ICB news!
- vote in other exchanges (poloniex, mintpal) In progress! Need community help! How we need vote in Mintpal??
- other necessary procedures for avoiding ICB fails.

Any questions mailto revivalcoin@gmail.com

Our ICB address is  icoSqtDqdySDryv2cSL2CENeyMprFr159m  Please donate, this coins help us!

-- .....  Grin

--You know old-dev name? But all community did "shopping" without knowing the seller

--we talk about this later

--we go step-by-step in dev-change procedure, no all-in-one time, be patient!

--I have business negotiations with potential investors, price below 1300-1500 is interesting to it.

--NEED! Everywhere and anytime!! Only together we can rise price and add innovations!

Anyway, we know that you are working on it, and as everybody knows, sometimes a coin just move up, it is just the matter of having the right people on board.
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:26:10 PM

We applied to AltAccept.com to accept Icebergcoin in stores... See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615792.msg8100524#msg8100524

Note that we still require some fees to accept Icebergcoin at Coaex. I've already sent message to your new developer. However, if AltAccept.com accept this application, there are many stores that would accept Icebergcoin.

Work harder than that and show some love to Memorycoin, as well.

Cause we are working for you!

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:47:16 PM

We applied to AltAccept.com to accept Icebergcoin in stores... See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615792.msg8100524#msg8100524

Note that we still require some fees to accept Icebergcoin at Coaex. I've already sent message to your new developer. However, if AltAccept.com accept this application, there are many stores that would accept Icebergcoin.

Really like the Memorycoin website... indeed, when everybody works together then a list of coins can make the differences.
coaex

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:59:29 PM

Really like the Memorycoin website... indeed, when everybody works together then a list of coins can make the differences.

I personally don't like Memorycoin website, therefore I'm re-designing it - will be launched at August after some updates of Memorycoin. Flattery will get you nowhere! Smiley
By the way, I requested USD 100.00 from your new dev to list Icebergcoin in our store.
Alternatively, you can order 40 pieces of 0.5/1 gram gold bullion and write a review about us for ICB to be listed at Coaex. I wouldn't be unhappy if you rate us 1 star but we expect objective reviews from our customers.
We currently offer best bullion prices in the planet. If you find another store, just drop us a message so we apply additional discount. After your purchase, Just send me a PM that you're purchasing it on behalf of Icebergcoin community. I like mutual agreements and provide alternative methods for your recognition Smiley

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:15:41 PM

I personally don't like Memorycoin website, therefore I'm re-designing it - will be launched at August after some updates of Memorycoin. Flattery will get you nowhere! Smiley
By the way, I requested USD 100.00 from your new dev to list Icebergcoin in our store.
Alternatively, you can order 40 pieces of 0.5/1 gram gold bullion and write a review about us for ICB to be listed at Coaex. I wouldn't be unhappy if you rate us 1 star but we expect objective reviews from our customers.
We currently offer best bullion prices in the planet. If you find another store, just drop us a message so we apply additional discount. After your purchase, Just send me a PM that you're purchasing it on behalf of Icebergcoin community. I like mutual agreements and provide alternative methods for your recognition Smiley

You most know that i'm not a guy that is Flattery Cheesy When it sucks i will tell it sucks, when it is nice then i will tell it is nice Cheesy
coaex

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:23:14 PM

thanks placebo for your kind comments. time will tell.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:54:32 PM

greet job i belived in this coin and keeping them for the best

ps make sure bittrex keep the coin i have over 20000 icb   Smiley

Am I spamming? Report me!
Plamen1936

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:24:29 PM

i think that soon icb will go to the pluto Tongue
Plamen1936

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:30:34 PM

the dev is serious and the team of revival coin group too !!!!! soon there will be great results of this hard work , just all of these hard working people which are swetting  everyday are serious and could lead icb to unseen results , like the many other coin which were succesful after a little bit time  for example cloak coin Smiley
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:38:32 AM

the dev is serious and the team of revival coin group too !!!!! soon there will be great results of this hard work , just all of these hard working people which are swetting  everyday are serious and could lead icb to unseen results , like the many other coin which were succesful after a little bit time  for example cloak coin Smiley

Also: Vootcoin, Noblecoin, Honorcoin, the list goes on...
plamen345

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:15:32 PM

placebo how is the work on icb go ? Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: