Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gridseed G-Blade SALE only 0.5 BTC! As Long As Supply Lasts!!  (Read 1361 times)
monsterasic (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:54:58 AM

We are having a huge SALE and are selling Gridseed 6 MH/s Scrypt ASIC miners for only 0.5 BTC.

Check out our offer at: www.monster-asic.com

AS LONG AS SUPPLY LASTS!!

Monster ASIC
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:01:15 PM

We are having a huge SALE and are selling Gridseed 6 MH/s Scrypt ASIC miners for only 0.5 BTC.

Monster ASIC

I notice there's a lot of preorder type of miners on your website - Because of that in combination with the advertising of Butterfly Labs, I can't convince myself to buy. Good luck with sales!
JennaK

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:02:57 PM

http://r.sloyalty.com/r/tIc8TVE7K8bi

Buy a 13+ MH/S black widow for $400 / 0.68BTC free shipping to anywhere in the US and you don't have to worry about escrow!
Thats a better deal
monsterasic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 08:30:50 AM

Monster ASIC

I notice there's a lot of preorder type of miners on your website - Because of that in combination with the advertising of Butterfly Labs, I can't convince myself to buy. Good luck with sales!

Thank you for your interest. But these are not preorders. These are expected miners that we might buy and re-distribute. We only sell miners we have on stock to guarantee the shipping time of max 4 weeks (USA 1 week). We currently have the G-Blade on stock.
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 08:42:56 AM

x-hash.com are selling these for $149 (0.25btc) Wink

Can you get close to that price?

monsterasic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:01:02 AM

You are looking at the wrong miner  Wink

0.5 BTC for a Scrypt ASIC with 6 MH/s which makes a return on investment in not even two month if you switch between profitable coins once a week. agree with us, this is a very good deal.
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:07:40 AM

0.5 BTC for a Scrypt ASIC with 6 MH/s which makes a return on investment in not even two month if you switch between profitable coins once a week. agree with us, this is a very good deal.

Nope, I'm looking at the same miner, a Gridseed G-Blade Wink

http://www.x-hash.com/pro/blade

Not sure your ROI numbers are right or even close either  Roll Eyes

crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:15:56 PM

Nope, I'm looking at the same miner, a Gridseed G-Blade Wink

http://www.x-hash.com/pro/blade

Not sure your ROI numbers are right or even close either  Roll Eyes

I agree...that this is a horrible deal Smiley hehe...i could buy a Zeus Hurricane X6 10mh/s for .5 btc now Tongue

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
monsterasic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:09:25 PM

but when will the miner arrive? Miners need their hardware NOW! we deliver in the US in just one week and the rest of the world in just 4 weeks max.!

0.5 BTC is a very good deal. with a bitcoin price of $580, that's just $290. Try buying a GPU for that money and see if you get it to even close to 1 MH... The G-Blade has almost 6 MH/s.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:15:58 PM

but when will the miner arrive? Miners need their hardware NOW! we deliver in the US in just one week and the rest of the world in just 4 weeks max.!

0.5 BTC is a very good deal. with a bitcoin price of $580, that's just $290. Try buying a GPU for that money and see if you get it to even close to 1 MH... The G-Blade has almost 6 MH/s.

580? Please stay current with your prices.
Coopster8888

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:19:34 PM

580 Huh where can I sell some of my coins for that price Wink

monsterasic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 07:30:35 PM

That's going to be tomorrows price you know  Wink this is crypto-world...

but we are here to do business and not speculate. then again, our offer is even better off with a price currently lower than that, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: