Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitpay and OpenBravo POS  (Read 1462 times)
slu2 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 01:52:57 PM

I have used OpenBravo as a point of sale system for years.   I have always wanted to get the two combined.
I found some Russian site (maybe not Russian, but I can't read it anyway), that proposed this too.

https://forum.bittiraha.fi/index.php?topic=475.0

Looks like they are offering a bounty.   I would at .25 BTC to that bounty as well  (at current exchange prices)  

OpenBravo is the best Point of Sale system that I have used, and bitcoin is the best currency.   They should naturally be combined.

Multi-plex in Idaho for coin
10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 05:30:54 AM

Any developers up for the challenge?

(bump)

10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:22:08 PM

Has anyone taken a look at this?    Are there any developers out there, willing to take a smaller than usual payment to create an open source, freeware that could be used with OpenBravo POS?

PM me with a proposal please.

skyzer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:47:13 AM

looks like its not open source, but they call it OPENbravo.. you probably need to find some of their partner who is familiar with system and could do the integration.

also they dont have any marketplace with available modules, for example like magento/wordpress etc
montello

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:56:06 AM

Has anyone taken a look at this?    Are there any developers out there, willing to take a smaller than usual payment to create an open source, freeware that could be used with OpenBravo POS?

PM me with a proposal please.
Are you trying to promote this software but if not check the script site like code guru i am sure some will be there to assist you.

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 11:04:32 AM

This software is great.  But it is free and opensource.  So no, Im not really trying to promote it.  There is no benefit for me to promote it, other than hoping other people would like to participate in developing this plugin together to distribute costs.
But I just want to see if there is anyone else in this forum who uses this software too, with bitcoin.

I posted on the OpenBravo developer forums several times, with no luck.

On a coding contractor site, the offer I am giving is not enough for a developer to be interested. 

That is why I am hoping other bicoin enthusiasts would like to get together and make this happen.

nordpos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:48:18 AM

I found some Russian site (maybe not Russian, but I can't read it anyway), that proposed this too.

This is not Russian, this is Finnish language.

I have an experience of ERP and POS developer. I programmed the extends for Openbravo and uniCenta POS during 7 years. Now I have a new open-source project NORD POS. My  project source code based on Openbravo POS. I think interesting integrate support of bitcoin payments to NORD POS. But I think use Bitpay gateway SDK.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: