Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] I need a WEBSITE developer  (Read 1528 times)
AltcoinBull (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:24:53 PM

I'm looking for someone to build me an amazing website for my new project. If you have the capabilities, please don't hesitate in messaging me with your price. I will likely need hosting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:38:45 AM

Hey

If you are still looking.

please feel free to browse through our service list.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711523.0

Regards

Duke

AltcoinBull (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

Two pages of messages so please be patient. I don't mind if it is in wordpress, as long as it looks professional. I really like the www.blackcoin.co and nxt.org websites so something similar.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:14:36 AM

Hey ,

Sent you a Pm with the information.

Do you have skype ?

Regards

Duke

jewbagel1337

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:57:37 AM

pmed
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:13:14 AM

Hello,
I am very good at wordpress Smiley
Know writting little code, but wordpress is my passion .
If you are interested in making you a very cheap site I will be happy to help you with this project.
BR
Gondel
b4basit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:39:41 PM

hi,

I’m very considering your job including these abilities. I have excellent encounter in graphics designing, logo designing and banner designing. I have excellent command over Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and other related applications. I believe my abilities would be perfect for you. I can finish this job within the necessary time.

“Moving ahead,my everyday time are flexible. I’m very energized to provide my solutions for your job. You can get in touch with me immediately to talk about this place further.”

pm me, if you are fascinated.

Regards,

b4basit

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
SexyBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:06:32 AM

Hey ,

Sent you a Pm with the information.

Do you have skype ?

Regards

Duke

Hey Duke,

Been quite some time now you no longer respond to me on Skype, so I am just wondering why you without a word unfriended me on Skype and have neglected to contact me on here or in any way?

It's clear that you are still in business but when you ask me to come on here and tell people you were working on an IPO for me then within a week you just drop off the face of the earth. 

I'll tell you the one thing that I did find strange is after reading all the post you have made on here I noticed that your Smackthatace.com poker room that you sold on here to private bidder SPARTACUS567, ironically no such member of this site exists and google cache has no record of said member either. Even so the site don't seem to be doing much these days so maybe they just bought it off to kill the competition.

So back to the part I find strange the night I mentioned the above mentioned to your partner Scott, that's when I noticed the very next time I got on Skype is when you blocked me and left the group conversation almost simultaneously. Which I must admit has me concerned about my project.

Speaking of which I guess we should make it official that you either are working on it or not? I'll let you decide but honestly I don't think the partnership will work out if there are going to be more instances in the future where you up and vanish without reason.

Well I guess that's about it for now, I know this is a bit off topic but it's your last post so I figure you will be following up on this thread also others should have the privilege of seeing your reply.
Thanks 

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:58:53 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 06:12:11 AM by Smack That Ace

Honestly I didnt bother even reading your post because i really dont have time for this.

Just a few key points

- You answered you own questions. Why am i not replying to you.
I just saw your level of professionalism because instead of clicking on the "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE" button you had soo much free time to post on a random Post that i replied on.

-As per why i un friended you because you went behind my back to one of MY developers who works for ME and told him that you did a private investigation and he should be careful from me and god know what other crap you filled his mind with. I have the chat messages which he copy pasted to me.
I didnt want to bother explaining as i have more important things on my mind such as the IPO like you mentioned somewhere in this sob story of a message. I rather not have anything to do with people who do not trust me.

- Funny thing since that day the same developer who has BTC from me, Acoin (who you know very well) and another coin developer on this forum and has not answered anyone of our messages or emails. Makes me laugh that he already told you all this and you still are trying to black mail me.

-As per your IPO. your website and all the other investment that I (YES ME, NOT THE GUY WHO HAS GONE MIA WITH BTC) made is still there and you can go see the website and domain, etc that i paid for is still standing
But the dev who was supposed to work on the code is now missing as well as some of my and other clients BTC.
How convenient for you to come and accuse me.

Now if you dont mind.

Next time you have such serious accusations please make sure to message the person on their own thread.
You can find that out from a simple search on the top right corner of this forum.

Also Acoin  is trying to contact you for the past week to ask you a few questions about the whereabouts of our beloved developer and is asking you to reply to his skype messages.

Dont bother apologizing for your sneaky tactics. Im still here, not gone or going anywhere in the near future.
I just didnt want to waste time and had other things to concentrate on. Fortunately i dont keep all my eggs in the same basket Smiley

SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:05:17 PM

We should be able to do what your looking for.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707271

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SexyBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:55:30 PM

Honestly I didnt bother even reading your post because i really dont have time for this.

Just a few key points

I just saw your level of professionalism because instead of clicking on the "SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE" button you had soo much free time to post on a random Post that i replied on.

-As per why i un friended you because you went behind my back to one of MY developers who works for ME and told him that you did a private investigation and he should be careful from me and god know what other crap you filled his mind with. I have the chat messages which he copy pasted to me.
I didnt want to bother explaining as i have more important things on my mind such as the IPO like you mentioned somewhere in this sob story of a message. I rather not have anything to do with people who do not trust me.

- Funny thing since that day the same developer who has BTC from me, Acoin (who you know very well) and another coin developer on this forum and has not answered anyone of our messages or emails. Makes me laugh that he already told you all this and you still are trying to black mail me.

-As per your IPO. your website and all the other investment that I (YES ME, NOT THE GUY WHO HAS GONE MIA WITH BTC) made is still there and you can go see the website and domain, etc that i paid for is still standing
But the dev who was supposed to work on the code is now missing as well as some of my and other clients BTC.

Now if you dont mind.

Next time you have such serious accusations please make sure to message the person on their own thread.
You can find that out from a simple search on the top right corner of this forum.

Also Acoin  is trying to contact you for the past week to ask you a few questions about the whereabouts of our beloved developer and is asking you to reply to his skype messages.

Dont bother apologizing for your sneaky tactics. Im still here, not gone or going anywhere in the near future.
I just didnt want to waste time and had other things to concentrate on. Fortunately i dont keep all my eggs in the same basket Smiley

Firstly allow me to thank you for making this easier than I expected. Now I can officially call you out on your for lack of a better term we'll call it reverse scamoligy and hopefully prevent anyone from falling victom to your schemes.

I will admit in the beginning your sincerity was believable and you seemed to be legitimate, although in time your tone changed and in the end you realized

after you were called out by other people for being a scammer that the jig was up. For those who are unaware of the circumstances allow me to clear it up

On July 16th 12:30 server time bitcointalk member IPO Magic called you out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696524.msg7867922#msg7867922

At which time let's not forget I am on USA central standard time it can be confusing, but more or less, as Magic IPO was commenting you Skyped me with the

following

[7/15/2014 7:51:59 PM] Duke Woodman: hey
[7/15/2014 7:52:01 PM] Duke Woodman: you there
[7/15/2014 7:52:04 PM] Duke Woodman: i kinda need your help
[7/15/2014 7:52:12 PM] Duke Woodman: i was doing my own ipo for the poker site
[7/15/2014 7:52:18 PM] Duke Woodman: and people are accusing it of a scam
[7/15/2014 7:52:37 PM] Duke Woodman: because i was looking for an ipo writer for you
[7/15/2014 7:53:09 PM] Duke Woodman: can you please verfiy that u did ask me to write, edit and create an ipo for you
and that you are my client and we are developing your website and platofrom
[7/15/2014 7:53:16 PM] Duke Woodman: it would be appreciated alot.
[7/15/2014 7:53:28 PM] Duke Woodman: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696524.msg7866849#msg7866849
[7/15/2014 7:53:32 PM] Duke Woodman: that is the link

I like a fool jumped in and confirmed as you asked, yet at the same time I figured there was no harm in looking through your post history. After all I

suppose any smart person would have done this the day you contacted them before going into private negotiations with you and your so called partner.

Let's start with your most ignorant statement first, black mail I can only assume that you mean to use the compound word described below.

As I understand English can sometimes be rather confusing so I can excuse your poor grammar to some extent.

black·mail
ˈblakˌmāl/
noun
noun: blackmail

1.    the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about

that person.

"they were acquitted of charges of blackmail"

synonyms:   extortion; More
    in formal hush money;
    formal exaction

"he was accused of blackmail
    "we do not pay blackmail"

the use of threats or the manipulation of someone's feelings to force them to do something.

"out of fear, she submitted to Jim's emotional blackmail"

verb

verb: blackmail; 3rd person present: blackmails;
past tense: blackmailed;
past participle: blackmailed;
gerund or present participle: blackmailing

"trying to blackmail him for $400,000"
    synonyms:extort money from, threaten

Okay, so that should about sum that up, now it's very clear to me that, I in no way have attempted to blackmail you quite the contrary I am exposing you for the fraud that you are and your so called associates. See you either have one too many scams going on that you lose track of what you do and say, but I on the other hand have only one legitimate project that I am working on and I intend to follow through with it.

You are forgetting quite a bit, such as what you told me on 7/1/2014 when I asked you how the business would be structured on Skype your exact reply copy and

pasted below.

[7/1/2014 5:25:39 PM] Duke Woodman: you, scott and i will be partners
[7/1/2014 5:25:41 PM] Duke Woodman: no one else
[7/1/2014 5:25:46 PM] Duke Woodman: scott will be the shot caller
[7/1/2014 5:25:53 PM] Duke Woodman: u will be the face

So on July the 1st Scott is the boss according to you and now in your pathetic attempt to get me to forget that when a few simple questions arise about your integrity you private message me on here telling me well, you said it best so below is a copy paste of your private message that you sent in response to my post that was so humors to you that bla bla bla whatever whatever you didn't even wast time reading it, yet you addressed nearly everything I touched base on.

Smack That Ace
Activity: 168
I was in love with money till i met Bitcoin !!!

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +4(3)
(No subject)
« Sent to: SexyBTC on: August 01, 2014, 06:02:06 AM »

Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
I got screwed for more money than your website could even generate in a year
if you have any where abouts of scott or have spoken to him ask him to contact me ASAP
Also if you have any sense remove your posts
the reason why i deleted you is because u were accusing me of scamming when u dont even know what the hell is going on.
Shame on u
::::::::::END OF BS PM:::::::::::::;

Yeah shame on me for asking if you have had any successful projects, how dare I ever consider the risk I am taking with a so called partner that increasingly grew more suspicious by the day.

I should of let you collect all the funds and not run off with the investors money and destroy my project.

Now all the sudden your the shot caller and scott has run off with your money, incredible! I can only hope it has noting to do with my project. You are the one that should feel shame and I really don't care to hear your pathetic excuse from any of your accounts so no this without a doubt you are not working for me, with me, or on any project that I am working on.

I will give you one chance to do the right thing and transfer the domain name to me at the price that was paid for it. I should just get it for free since all the sudden it's a less viable idea to the non confirmed scam artist, but we both know you are not going to hand it over.

I am dieing to see your reply to this one because I am really going to rattle your little cage by the time I am done with you and you will be in need of some new account names to whip up some new scams with because these ones are burnt out

See there can only be one of a few possibilities the way I see it, either Scott, Duke and AcoinL.L.c and god knows how many others are all the same person.You are running your little multi identity scam using your other accounts to attempt to validate your scams. Example: smackthatace.com had only one bidder publicly on the forum and it was five days into the auction AcoinL.L.C bids 1 BTC May 08, 2014, 05:19:38 AM, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594692.0 for those who would like to read the whole scam I mean project.

Meet digicoins the magical auctioneer that just appeared out of thin air to do a little mining and auction off Scamthatace's brilliant poker site off.

Summary - digicoins    
Name:    digicoins
Activity:    33
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    April 18, 2013, 05:24:18 PM
Last Active:    July 16, 2014, 03:21:09 PM

Summary - AcoinL.L.C
Name:    AcoinL.L.C
Activity:    112
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    April 18, 2014, 01:03:27 PM
Last Active:    Today at 05:14:43 PM

You should use digicoins more often maybe log on here and use that account to say it's not you that would be good, or just wait till you want to fake another auction. You have your hands full, I hope you keep a ledger or something to help you keep track of your BS cause like I have been pointing out you are getting careless.

Both user accounts I suspect belong to you, Funny thing you mentioned in your post that I know Acoin very well. I find that very funny considering the only thing I know about him is that I suspect he is you as I am sure you know within a few days of the time you blocked me on Skpye I had a new request from Acoin

see transcript

[7/23/2014 12:04:10 AM] Acoin: Hello
[7/23/2014 12:04:13 AM] Acoin: Bitcointalk
[7/23/2014 12:04:33 AM] *** sexybtc has shared contact details with Acoin. ***
[7/23/2014 12:04:48 AM] sexybtc: hi
[7/23/2014 12:05:10 AM] sexybtc: how can i help you?
[7/23/2014 12:06:22 AM] Acoin: Im looking to do an ad campaign and I would like to use your services in it
[7/23/2014 12:06:55 AM] sexybtc: ok please explain the concept and what you need me to do?
[7/23/2014 12:07:22 AM] Acoin: It would require you to write the domain of a site across your chest
[7/23/2014 12:07:26 AM] Acoin: similar to what cheekynote.com offers
[7/23/2014 12:08:01 AM] sexybtc: well i dont know anything about them what are you offering for this?
[7/23/2014 12:08:43 AM] Acoin: a one time payment of $25 for just 2 pictures
[7/23/2014 12:09:19 AM] sexybtc: i assume you only need one girl to preform this service
[7/23/2014 12:09:42 AM] Acoin: Yes
[7/23/2014 12:09:46 AM] sexybtc: why me
[7/23/2014 12:09:57 AM] Acoin: Because you support the bit coin industry
[7/23/2014 12:10:29 AM] Acoin: And I would rather pay something that supports bitcoin than someone with paypal etc
[7/23/2014 12:10:35 AM] sexybtc: i see
[7/23/2014 12:10:50 AM] sexybtc: how soon do you need the pictures?
[7/23/2014 12:11:02 AM] Acoin: Don't need to be that soon
[7/23/2014 12:11:12 AM] Acoin: would be ideal if within a day or two though
[7/23/2014 12:11:22 AM] Acoin: Don't need to be anything that special either
[7/23/2014 12:11:28 AM] Acoin: 1 of the pictures needs to be a hand bra
[7/23/2014 12:11:36 AM] Acoin: the other no bra
[7/23/2014 12:12:15 AM] sexybtc: ok so first picture hold my hands over my breast and not on second one
[7/23/2014 12:12:24 AM] Acoin: yes
[7/23/2014 12:12:34 AM] sexybtc: what is your member name
[7/23/2014 12:12:46 AM] Acoin: Crypto Poker Club.com is the domain
[7/23/2014 12:12:53 AM] Acoin: my bad
[7/23/2014 12:12:57 AM] Acoin: crypto poker . club
[7/23/2014 12:14:13 AM] sexybtc: there is nothing on http://www.cryptopoker.club/
[7/23/2014 12:14:18 AM] Acoin: Not yet
[7/23/2014 12:14:20 AM] Acoin: its in development
[7/23/2014 12:14:33 AM] sexybtc: your bitcointalk member name?
[7/23/2014 12:14:38 AM] Acoin: AcoinL.L.C
[7/23/2014 12:14:53 AM] Acoin: I can show proof of funds if you would like (even though its only $25 (worry))
[7/23/2014 12:15:45 AM] sexybtc: too bad you didnt win the auction for smackthatace.com its a better name, although there is a user on pokerstars that uses that as a user name - the .com
[7/23/2014 12:16:03 AM] sexybtc: how long have you known duke?
[7/23/2014 12:16:12 AM] Acoin: couple months
[7/23/2014 12:16:17 AM] Acoin: he's a decent guy
[7/23/2014 12:16:54 AM] sexybtc: hmmm, well he unfriended me for no reason, in the middle of a project so the jury is still out in my opinion
[7/23/2014 12:17:07 AM] Acoin: He's really busy right now
[7/23/2014 12:17:22 AM] Acoin: he's stressing about work so who knows
[7/23/2014 12:18:25 AM] sexybtc: nothing i can do about it, i know times are tough but i am trying to get my own project going and he kind of left me hanging. when he really had no reason.
[7/23/2014 12:18:50 AM] sexybtc: i think i will pass on your offer, thank you anyway.
[7/23/2014 12:19:05 AM] Acoin: Ok, thanks for your time
[7/26/2014 3:03:01 PM] sexybtc: hello
[7/26/2014 3:03:06 PM] sexybtc: SexyBTC
[7/26/2014 3:03:14 PM] sexybtc: (kiss)
[7/26/2014 4:54:15 PM] Acoin: Yes?
[7/30/2014 9:41:02 PM] Acoin: Hey
[7/30/2014 9:41:10 PM] Acoin: Have you heard anything from Scott?
[7/30/2014 9:41:25 PM] Acoin: Really worried about him, haven't heard anything from him since last Saturday
[8/1/2014 12:51:39 AM] Acoin: Hey
[8/1/2014 12:51:47 AM] Acoin: Scott vanished basically
[8/1/2014 12:51:51 AM] Acoin: We can't work on any projects
[8/1/2014 12:52:00 AM] Acoin: Duke and I are searching for new devs
[8/1/2014 12:52:08 AM] Acoin: It's been a bit of a catastrophe

That's about how well I know your other account well that and he is the only person to bid on smackthatace.com which by the way allow me to congratulate you for your amazing success with it. They must be hosting it on that new internet, the one that has not been invented yet. Because it like all your other failed ventures is just all part of your charade.

Moving on to scott, you were unclear as to what he and I spoke about well here it is.

Scottie no
[7/17/2014 4:21:30 PM] sexybtc: Scott i am worried about the project.
[7/17/2014 4:42:51 PM] sexybtc: I will be free for the next 2 hours after that busy for about about 3 so if you get a chance there are a few things i wanted to address and only with you. Thanks

[7/17/2014 11:18:38 PM] Scottie no: ok
[7/17/2014 11:18:41 PM] Scottie no: whats up

[7/18/2014 2:41:21 PM] sexybtc: Can you tell me how long you and duke have worked together, i dont want to sound out of line but i am worried about the project.there are a few things that i found that concern me

[7/18/2014 9:47:33 PM] Scottie no: 6months or something
[7/18/2014 9:47:36 PM] Scottie no: why whats up ?
[7/18/2014 9:47:41 PM] Scottie no: have you dont the content yet ?
[7/18/2014 9:53:16 PM] Scottie no: what wrong ?

[7/18/2014 10:00:58 PM] sexybtc: well i am just had a person telling me to watch out for him, so i started reading his history from when he join bitcointalk and a few thing dont add up

[7/18/2014 10:02:22 PM] sexybtc: his site smackthatace.com for one, it is not online and he had an auction to sell it someone bought it by private bid but i looked the user up and there is no such user.

[7/18/2014 10:03:50 PM] sexybtc: i'm not accusing him of anything, just concerned because i have disclosed allot of my ideas and concepts and we dont have anything formal in writing. starting this show means allot to me and i want it to be a success.

[7/18/2014 10:07:41 PM] sexybtc: i had a very bad week this week, the other day as i was getting fuel someone opened my door and took my purse with all my things drivers license, social security card, credit cards, cash my phone allot of stuff i need.
so i guess now i am being extra cautious with everything

[7/18/2014 10:12:04 PM] sexybtc: i trust you and i know you have been on the forum for a long time, you have not had anything outside of a troll or two challange your work. i just want to have the show be a success and to be true to our inverstors.
duke told me the ipo was going but i have no idea where or how to keep track of the progress and i am just afraid thats all.
sorry to even be bringing any of this up but i cant afford to fail.

[7/18/2014 10:21:27 PM] Scottie no: Sad wtf that sucks
[7/18/2014 10:21:49 PM] Scottie no: all you will find from researching me is im swar alot and im rude to trolls
[7/18/2014 10:21:53 PM] Scottie no: ill talk to duke and see
[7/18/2014 10:21:58 PM] Scottie no: actaully do you wanna talk yourself to him ?
[7/18/2014 10:22:01 PM] sexybtc: Yes i cried allot about it
[7/18/2014 10:22:08 PM] Scottie no: dam amarica sucks Sad
[7/18/2014 10:22:14 PM] sexybtc: bigtime
[7/18/2014 10:22:23 PM] Scottie no: im fron Australia
[7/18/2014 10:22:31 PM] Scottie no: we have crime here but nothing that brassen
[7/18/2014 10:23:15 PM] sexybtc: i dont want to make him feel bad, i only want to be able to trust and know that honesty is our main objective
[7/18/2014 10:23:48 PM] sexybtc: i am not calling him a scammer i am just confused and i dont know what to do
[7/18/2014 10:24:10 PM] sexybtc: i lost allot the other day and it set me back quite a bit
[7/18/2014 10:25:12 PM] sexybtc: if you have done good business with duke and you trust him i will take your word for it that he is a good guy.
[7/18/2014 11:23:38 PM] Scottie no: ya he is good
[7/18/2014 11:23:42 PM] Scottie no: but raise your concerns
[7/18/2014 11:23:51 PM] Scottie no: and you will find that he probaly did sell the site or something
[7/18/2014 11:24:44 PM] sexybtc: well believe me i am not trying to start any problems, i just want to get our project going
[7/18/2014 11:24:55 PM] Scottie no: ya no worries
[7/18/2014 11:25:01 PM] Scottie no: you should not listen to trolls on forums
[7/18/2014 11:25:25 PM] Scottie no: just goto change all content on site and we can release IPO
[7/18/2014 11:25:54 PM] Scottie no: duke said he gave you the deatils for that and asked if you could grab some articles and reqrite them for the site?
[7/18/2014 11:27:42 PM] sexybtc: i was going to do that the day my pruse was stolen. kind of been playing catch up from that. i had to cancel my credit cards, do police reports beg my family for a loan to pay bills

[7/18/2014 11:28:12 PM] sexybtc: i do have the login info just lost my drive for a minute here trying to recover
[7/18/2014 11:28:48 PM] sexybtc: i was actually on my way to pay many expenses when that happened
[7/18/2014 11:29:14 PM] Scottie no: Sad
[7/18/2014 11:29:18 PM] Scottie no: some people... that sucks
[7/18/2014 11:29:23 PM] sexybtc: i know
[7/18/2014 11:29:24 PM] Scottie no: no worries rest up ill do content
[7/18/2014 11:29:27 PM] Scottie no: Sad
[7/18/2014 11:29:39 PM] sexybtc: i am sorry
[7/18/2014 11:30:13 PM] sexybtc: ill get my head in the game i just need to fix one more issue and i will have free time
[7/18/2014 11:30:44 PM] Scottie no: its ok no stress
[7/18/2014 11:30:49 PM] sexybtc: thanks
[7/18/2014 11:31:10 PM] sexybtc: what time is it for you right now?
[7/18/2014 11:31:34 PM] Scottie no: 2:30 abut its sataday so i shouldnt be woring
[7/18/2014 11:32:13 PM] sexybtc: ok wow you are behind me on time, its 11:30 pm saturday for me
[7/18/2014 11:32:17 PM] sexybtc: 32
[7/18/2014 11:32:56 PM] sexybtc: i need to move there
[7/18/2014 11:33:12 PM] sexybtc: well i would like to at least visit one day
[7/18/2014 11:42:42 PM] Scottie no: lol
[7/18/2014 11:42:48 PM] Scottie no: hows life in the future?
[7/18/2014 11:42:56 PM] Scottie no: nps
[7/18/2014 11:43:56 PM] sexybtc: not so much changed, you'll see seems kind of like it was just yesterday
[7/18/2014 11:44:00 PM] sexybtc: Smiley
[7/19/2014 12:00:41 AM] Scottie no: hahaha
[7/19/2014 12:00:52 AM] Scottie no: did bitcoin price go up in the future Tongue ?
[7/20/2014 10:05:45 AM] sexybtc: for some reason Duke unfirended me on here, or blocked me. i never said anything to him about what we were talking about.
[7/20/2014 10:07:13 AM] sexybtc: is everything ok?
[7/21/2014 1:03:40 AM] sexybtc: you there?
[7/21/2014 9:37:10 AM] Scottie no: ya im always here
[7/21/2014 9:37:15 AM] Scottie no: but i was out all day
[7/21/2014 9:37:22 AM] Scottie no: i havnt spoke to him either
[7/21/2014 9:37:27 AM] Scottie no: why did he do that?
[7/21/2014 9:37:31 AM] Scottie no: hmmm ill look into it
[7/21/2014 9:37:37 AM] Scottie no: that dosnt make any sense
[7/21/2014 10:12:49 AM] sexybtc: i dont know why he did it, i never spoke with him about my concern, only you.
i did ask himif everything was ok after i noticed he removed me and no reply.
it has me worried about the ipo.

[7/21/2014 11:27:33 AM] Scottie no: he isnt there atm
[7/21/2014 11:27:36 AM] Scottie no: ya IPO hasnt started yet
[7/21/2014 11:27:44 AM] Scottie no: so no funds have been reveived
[7/21/2014 11:28:06 AM] Scottie no: start filling the site with articles im flat out and we can release for IPO after that.

But now none of your accounts speak with me well Acoin does but that's just because you think people are stupid and you assume what you are doing will never catch up to you.

This is not over by a long-shot, in fact this is a brief description of what is going through my mind I will be making it very clear to the entire community and any other community I find you to be running your operation in because you are exactly the wrong person for anyone to do business with.

You claim this is a random post of yours I beg to disagree you are attempting to solicit business with another unsuspecting victim in the exact same way you did with me, first by posting on my topic and then by PM. So while it may upset you that I am bringing these issues to the table in such a public stop anyone else from possibly getting screwed by you and your team of accounts, or so called partners, then so be it. The Truth Hurts!

For the record I am willing to give my login info for both this site and skype to any well respected and highly trusted member on this forum that they may read the entire story from all aspects and verify there are no edits to any of the copied and pasted info in this post.

These are the suspected accounts that I feel are all the same scammer working all the angles, and if I had to lay money on it I would bet these are only a few of possibly hundreds of accounts this moron is using.

I challenge anyone who has been part of any project you brought to life to step forward and correct me, be advised if I were you I would dig deep on this one and pull a freaking rabbit out of your hat because I have a feeling if anyone does come forward it will only be one of your accounts you have not tied to any of your current scams yet.

Either way your fired!

I will be posting lots more on this issue and I plan to follow up on all your retarded replies. You can act like you are innocent as much as you like but the facts remain and I cannot in good conscience let you take advantage of anyone else. As I don't even know the extent of damages you may of caused to my project.

Since I have a life and don't have all day to expose your BS, I will be sure to put more facts out later.

BTW what ever happened to private bidder SPARTACUS567, I would love to talk to him about the first poker site you sold.
There is no record of that name anywhere on the internet oddly enough.

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:22:43 PM

Just a few key points

Now if you dont mind.

Firstly allow me to thank you for making this easier than I expected. Now I can officially call you out on your for lack of a better term we'll call it reverse scamoligy and hopefully prevent anyone from falling victom to your schemes.

I will admit in the beginning your sincerity was believable and you seemed to be legitimate, although in time your tone changed and in the end you realized

after you were called out by other people for being a scammer that the jig was up. For those who are unaware of the circumstances allow me to clear it up

On July 16th 12:30 server time bitcointalk member IPO Magic called you out

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696524.msg7867922#msg7867922

At which time let's not forget I am on USA central standard time it can be confusing, but more or less, as Magic IPO was commenting you Skyped me with the

following

[7/15/2014 7:51:59 PM] Duke Woodman: hey
[7/15/2014 7:52:01 PM] Duke Woodman: you there
[7/15/2014 7:52:04 PM] Duke Woodman: i kinda need your help
[7/15/2014 7:52:12 PM] Duke Woodman: i was doing my own ipo for the poker site
[7/15/2014 7:52:18 PM] Duke Woodman: and people are accusing it of a scam
[7/15/2014 7:52:37 PM] Duke Woodman: because i was looking for an ipo writer for you
[7/15/2014 7:53:09 PM] Duke Woodman: can you please verfiy that u did ask me to write, edit and create an ipo for you
and that you are my client and we are developing your website and platofrom
[7/15/2014 7:53:16 PM] Duke Woodman: it would be appreciated alot.
[7/15/2014 7:53:28 PM] Duke Woodman: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=696524.msg7866849#msg7866849
[7/15/2014 7:53:32 PM] Duke Woodman: that is the link

I like a fool jumped in and confirmed as you asked, yet at the same time I figured there was no harm in looking through your post history. After all I

suppose any smart person would have done this the day you contacted them before going into private negotiations with you and your so called partner.

Let's start with your most ignorant statement first, black mail I can only assume that you mean to use the compound word described below.

As I understand English can sometimes be rather confusing so I can excuse your poor grammar to some extent.

black·mail
ˈblakˌmāl/
noun
noun: blackmail

1.    the action, treated as a criminal offense, of demanding money from a person in return for not revealing compromising or injurious information about

that person.

"they were acquitted of charges of blackmail"

synonyms:   extortion; More
    in formal hush money;
    formal exaction

"he was accused of blackmail
    "we do not pay blackmail"

the use of threats or the manipulation of someone's feelings to force them to do something.

"out of fear, she submitted to Jim's emotional blackmail"

verb

verb: blackmail; 3rd person present: blackmails;
past tense: blackmailed;
past participle: blackmailed;
gerund or present participle: blackmailing

"trying to blackmail him for $400,000"
    synonyms:extort money from, threaten

Okay, so that should about sum that up, now it's very clear to me that, I in no way have attempted to blackmail you quite the contrary I am exposing you for the fraud that you are and your so called associates. See you either have one too many scams going on that you lose track of what you do and say, but I on the other hand have only one legitimate project that I am working on and I intend to follow through with it.

You are forgetting quite a bit, such as what you told me on 7/1/2014 when I asked you how the business would be structured on Skype your exact reply copy and

pasted below.

[7/1/2014 5:25:39 PM] Duke Woodman: you, scott and i will be partners
[7/1/2014 5:25:41 PM] Duke Woodman: no one else
[7/1/2014 5:25:46 PM] Duke Woodman: scott will be the shot caller
[7/1/2014 5:25:53 PM] Duke Woodman: u will be the face

So on July the 1st Scott is the boss according to you and now in your pathetic attempt to get me to forget that when a few simple questions arise about your integrity you private message me on here telling me well, you said it best so below is a copy paste of your private message that you sent in response to my post that was so humors to you that bla bla bla whatever whatever you didn't even wast time reading it, yet you addressed nearly everything I touched base on.

Smack That Ace
Activity: 168
I was in love with money till i met Bitcoin !!!

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +4(3)
(No subject)
« Sent to: SexyBTC on: August 01, 2014, 06:02:06 AM »

Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
I got screwed for more money than your website could even generate in a year
if you have any where abouts of scott or have spoken to him ask him to contact me ASAP
Also if you have any sense remove your posts
the reason why i deleted you is because u were accusing me of scamming when u dont even know what the hell is going on.
Shame on u
::::::::::END OF BS PM:::::::::::::;

Yeah shame on me for asking if you have had any successful projects, how dare I ever consider the risk I am taking with a so called partner that increasingly grew more suspicious by the day.

I should of let you collect all the funds and not run off with the investors money and destroy my project.

Now all the sudden your the shot caller and scott has run off with your money, incredible! I can only hope it has noting to do with my project. You are the one that should feel shame and I really don't care to hear your pathetic excuse from any of your accounts so no this without a doubt you are not working for me, with me, or on any project that I am working on.

I will give you one chance to do the right thing and transfer the domain name to me at the price that was paid for it. I should just get it for free since all the sudden it's a less viable idea to the non confirmed scam artist, but we both know you are not going to hand it over.

I am dieing to see your reply to this one because I am really going to rattle your little cage by the time I am done with you and you will be in need of some new account names to whip up some new scams with because these ones are burnt out

See there can only be one of a few possibilities the way I see it, either Scott, Duke and AcoinL.L.c and god knows how many others are all the same person.You are running your little multi identity scam using your other accounts to attempt to validate your scams. Example: smackthatace.com had only one bidder publicly on the forum and it was five days into the auction AcoinL.L.C bids 1 BTC May 08, 2014, 05:19:38 AM, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594692.0 for those who would like to read the whole scam I mean project.

Meet digicoins the magical auctioneer that just appeared out of thin air to do a little mining and auction off Scamthatace's brilliant poker site off.

Summary - digicoins    
Name:    digicoins
Activity:    33
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    April 18, 2013, 05:24:18 PM
Last Active:    July 16, 2014, 03:21:09 PM

Summary - AcoinL.L.C
Name:    AcoinL.L.C
Activity:    112
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    April 18, 2014, 01:03:27 PM
Last Active:    Today at 05:14:43 PM

You should use digicoins more often maybe log on here and use that account to say it's not you that would be good, or just wait till you want to fake another auction. You have your hands full, I hope you keep a ledger or something to help you keep track of your BS cause like I have been pointing out you are getting careless.

Both user accounts I suspect belong to you, Funny thing you mentioned in your post that I know Acoin very well. I find that very funny considering the only thing I know about him is that I suspect he is you as I am sure you know within a few days of the time you blocked me on Skpye I had a new request from Acoin

see transcript

[7/23/2014 12:04:10 AM] Acoin: Hello
[7/23/2014 12:04:13 AM] Acoin: Bitcointalk
[7/23/2014 12:04:33 AM] *** sexybtc has shared contact details with Acoin. ***
[7/23/2014 12:04:48 AM] sexybtc: hi
[7/23/2014 12:05:10 AM] sexybtc: how can i help you?
[7/23/2014 12:06:22 AM] Acoin: Im looking to do an ad campaign and I would like to use your services in it
[7/23/2014 12:06:55 AM] sexybtc: ok please explain the concept and what you need me to do?
[7/23/2014 12:07:22 AM] Acoin: It would require you to write the domain of a site across your chest
[7/23/2014 12:07:26 AM] Acoin: similar to what cheekynote.com offers
[7/23/2014 12:08:01 AM] sexybtc: well i dont know anything about them what are you offering for this?
[7/23/2014 12:08:43 AM] Acoin: a one time payment of $25 for just 2 pictures
[7/23/2014 12:09:19 AM] sexybtc: i assume you only need one girl to preform this service
[7/23/2014 12:09:42 AM] Acoin: Yes
[7/23/2014 12:09:46 AM] sexybtc: why me
[7/23/2014 12:09:57 AM] Acoin: Because you support the bit coin industry
[7/23/2014 12:10:29 AM] Acoin: And I would rather pay something that supports bitcoin than someone with paypal etc
[7/23/2014 12:10:35 AM] sexybtc: i see
[7/23/2014 12:10:50 AM] sexybtc: how soon do you need the pictures?
[7/23/2014 12:11:02 AM] Acoin: Don't need to be that soon
[7/23/2014 12:11:12 AM] Acoin: would be ideal if within a day or two though
[7/23/2014 12:11:22 AM] Acoin: Don't need to be anything that special either
[7/23/2014 12:11:28 AM] Acoin: 1 of the pictures needs to be a hand bra
[7/23/2014 12:11:36 AM] Acoin: the other no bra
[7/23/2014 12:12:15 AM] sexybtc: ok so first picture hold my hands over my breast and not on second one
[7/23/2014 12:12:24 AM] Acoin: yes
[7/23/2014 12:12:34 AM] sexybtc: what is your member name
[7/23/2014 12:12:46 AM] Acoin: Crypto Poker Club.com is the domain
[7/23/2014 12:12:53 AM] Acoin: my bad
[7/23/2014 12:12:57 AM] Acoin: crypto poker . club
[7/23/2014 12:14:13 AM] sexybtc: there is nothing on http://www.cryptopoker.club/
[7/23/2014 12:14:18 AM] Acoin: Not yet
[7/23/2014 12:14:20 AM] Acoin: its in development
[7/23/2014 12:14:33 AM] sexybtc: your bitcointalk member name?
[7/23/2014 12:14:38 AM] Acoin: AcoinL.L.C
[7/23/2014 12:14:53 AM] Acoin: I can show proof of funds if you would like (even though its only $25 (worry))
[7/23/2014 12:15:45 AM] sexybtc: too bad you didnt win the auction for smackthatace.com its a better name, although there is a user on pokerstars that uses that as a user name - the .com
[7/23/2014 12:16:03 AM] sexybtc: how long have you known duke?
[7/23/2014 12:16:12 AM] Acoin: couple months
[7/23/2014 12:16:17 AM] Acoin: he's a decent guy
[7/23/2014 12:16:54 AM] sexybtc: hmmm, well he unfriended me for no reason, in the middle of a project so the jury is still out in my opinion
[7/23/2014 12:17:07 AM] Acoin: He's really busy right now
[7/23/2014 12:17:22 AM] Acoin: he's stressing about work so who knows
[7/23/2014 12:18:25 AM] sexybtc: nothing i can do about it, i know times are tough but i am trying to get my own project going and he kind of left me hanging. when he really had no reason.
[7/23/2014 12:18:50 AM] sexybtc: i think i will pass on your offer, thank you anyway.
[7/23/2014 12:19:05 AM] Acoin: Ok, thanks for your time
[7/26/2014 3:03:01 PM] sexybtc: hello
[7/26/2014 3:03:06 PM] sexybtc: SexyBTC
[7/26/2014 3:03:14 PM] sexybtc: (kiss)
[7/26/2014 4:54:15 PM] Acoin: Yes?
[7/30/2014 9:41:02 PM] Acoin: Hey
[7/30/2014 9:41:10 PM] Acoin: Have you heard anything from Scott?
[7/30/2014 9:41:25 PM] Acoin: Really worried about him, haven't heard anything from him since last Saturday
[8/1/2014 12:51:39 AM] Acoin: Hey
[8/1/2014 12:51:47 AM] Acoin: Scott vanished basically
[8/1/2014 12:51:51 AM] Acoin: We can't work on any projects
[8/1/2014 12:52:00 AM] Acoin: Duke and I are searching for new devs
[8/1/2014 12:52:08 AM] Acoin: It's been a bit of a catastrophe

That's about how well I know your other account well that and he is the only person to bid on smackthatace.com which by the way allow me to congratulate you for your amazing success with it. They must be hosting it on that new internet, the one that has not been invented yet. Because it like all your other failed ventures is just all part of your charade.

Moving on to scott, you were unclear as to what he and I spoke about well here it is.

Scottie no
[7/17/2014 4:21:30 PM] sexybtc: Scott i am worried about the project.
[7/17/2014 4:42:51 PM] sexybtc: I will be free for the next 2 hours after that busy for about about 3 so if you get a chance there are a few things i wanted to address and only with you. Thanks

[7/17/2014 11:18:38 PM] Scottie no: ok
[7/17/2014 11:18:41 PM] Scottie no: whats up

[7/18/2014 2:41:21 PM] sexybtc: Can you tell me how long you and duke have worked together, i dont want to sound out of line but i am worried about the project.there are a few things that i found that concern me

[7/18/2014 9:47:33 PM] Scottie no: 6months or something
[7/18/2014 9:47:36 PM] Scottie no: why whats up ?
[7/18/2014 9:47:41 PM] Scottie no: have you dont the content yet ?
[7/18/2014 9:53:16 PM] Scottie no: what wrong ?

[7/18/2014 10:00:58 PM] sexybtc: well i am just had a person telling me to watch out for him, so i started reading his history from when he join bitcointalk and a few thing dont add up

[7/18/2014 10:02:22 PM] sexybtc: his site smackthatace.com for one, it is not online and he had an auction to sell it someone bought it by private bid but i looked the user up and there is no such user.

[7/18/2014 10:03:50 PM] sexybtc: i'm not accusing him of anything, just concerned because i have disclosed allot of my ideas and concepts and we dont have anything formal in writing. starting this show means allot to me and i want it to be a success.

[7/18/2014 10:07:41 PM] sexybtc: i had a very bad week this week, the other day as i was getting fuel someone opened my door and took my purse with all my things drivers license, social security card, credit cards, cash my phone allot of stuff i need.
so i guess now i am being extra cautious with everything

[7/18/2014 10:12:04 PM] sexybtc: i trust you and i know you have been on the forum for a long time, you have not had anything outside of a troll or two challange your work. i just want to have the show be a success and to be true to our inverstors.
duke told me the ipo was going but i have no idea where or how to keep track of the progress and i am just afraid thats all.
sorry to even be bringing any of this up but i cant afford to fail.

[7/18/2014 10:21:27 PM] Scottie no: Sad wtf that sucks
[7/18/2014 10:21:49 PM] Scottie no: all you will find from researching me is im swar alot and im rude to trolls
[7/18/2014 10:21:53 PM] Scottie no: ill talk to duke and see
[7/18/2014 10:21:58 PM] Scottie no: actaully do you wanna talk yourself to him ?
[7/18/2014 10:22:01 PM] sexybtc: Yes i cried allot about it
[7/18/2014 10:22:08 PM] Scottie no: dam amarica sucks Sad
[7/18/2014 10:22:14 PM] sexybtc: bigtime
[7/18/2014 10:22:23 PM] Scottie no: im fron Australia
[7/18/2014 10:22:31 PM] Scottie no: we have crime here but nothing that brassen
[7/18/2014 10:23:15 PM] sexybtc: i dont want to make him feel bad, i only want to be able to trust and know that honesty is our main objective
[7/18/2014 10:23:48 PM] sexybtc: i am not calling him a scammer i am just confused and i dont know what to do
[7/18/2014 10:24:10 PM] sexybtc: i lost allot the other day and it set me back quite a bit
[7/18/2014 10:25:12 PM] sexybtc: if you have done good business with duke and you trust him i will take your word for it that he is a good guy.
[7/18/2014 11:23:38 PM] Scottie no: ya he is good
[7/18/2014 11:23:42 PM] Scottie no: but raise your concerns
[7/18/2014 11:23:51 PM] Scottie no: and you will find that he probaly did sell the site or something
[7/18/2014 11:24:44 PM] sexybtc: well believe me i am not trying to start any problems, i just want to get our project going
[7/18/2014 11:24:55 PM] Scottie no: ya no worries
[7/18/2014 11:25:01 PM] Scottie no: you should not listen to trolls on forums
[7/18/2014 11:25:25 PM] Scottie no: just goto change all content on site and we can release IPO
[7/18/2014 11:25:54 PM] Scottie no: duke said he gave you the deatils for that and asked if you could grab some articles and reqrite them for the site?
[7/18/2014 11:27:42 PM] sexybtc: i was going to do that the day my pruse was stolen. kind of been playing catch up from that. i had to cancel my credit cards, do police reports beg my family for a loan to pay bills

[7/18/2014 11:28:12 PM] sexybtc: i do have the login info just lost my drive for a minute here trying to recover
[7/18/2014 11:28:48 PM] sexybtc: i was actually on my way to pay many expenses when that happened
[7/18/2014 11:29:14 PM] Scottie no: Sad
[7/18/2014 11:29:18 PM] Scottie no: some people... that sucks
[7/18/2014 11:29:23 PM] sexybtc: i know
[7/18/2014 11:29:24 PM] Scottie no: no worries rest up ill do content
[7/18/2014 11:29:27 PM] Scottie no: Sad
[7/18/2014 11:29:39 PM] sexybtc: i am sorry
[7/18/2014 11:30:13 PM] sexybtc: ill get my head in the game i just need to fix one more issue and i will have free time
[7/18/2014 11:30:44 PM] Scottie no: its ok no stress
[7/18/2014 11:30:49 PM] sexybtc: thanks
[7/18/2014 11:31:10 PM] sexybtc: what time is it for you right now?
[7/18/2014 11:31:34 PM] Scottie no: 2:30 abut its sataday so i shouldnt be woring
[7/18/2014 11:32:13 PM] sexybtc: ok wow you are behind me on time, its 11:30 pm saturday for me
[7/18/2014 11:32:17 PM] sexybtc: 32
[7/18/2014 11:32:56 PM] sexybtc: i need to move there
[7/18/2014 11:33:12 PM] sexybtc: well i would like to at least visit one day
[7/18/2014 11:42:42 PM] Scottie no: lol
[7/18/2014 11:42:48 PM] Scottie no: hows life in the future?
[7/18/2014 11:42:56 PM] Scottie no: nps
[7/18/2014 11:43:56 PM] sexybtc: not so much changed, you'll see seems kind of like it was just yesterday
[7/18/2014 11:44:00 PM] sexybtc: Smiley
[7/19/2014 12:00:41 AM] Scottie no: hahaha
[7/19/2014 12:00:52 AM] Scottie no: did bitcoin price go up in the future Tongue ?
[7/20/2014 10:05:45 AM] sexybtc: for some reason Duke unfirended me on here, or blocked me. i never said anything to him about what we were talking about.
[7/20/2014 10:07:13 AM] sexybtc: is everything ok?
[7/21/2014 1:03:40 AM] sexybtc: you there?
[7/21/2014 9:37:10 AM] Scottie no: ya im always here
[7/21/2014 9:37:15 AM] Scottie no: but i was out all day
[7/21/2014 9:37:22 AM] Scottie no: i havnt spoke to him either
[7/21/2014 9:37:27 AM] Scottie no: why did he do that?
[7/21/2014 9:37:31 AM] Scottie no: hmmm ill look into it
[7/21/2014 9:37:37 AM] Scottie no: that dosnt make any sense
[7/21/2014 10:12:49 AM] sexybtc: i dont know why he did it, i never spoke with him about my concern, only you.
i did ask himif everything was ok after i noticed he removed me and no reply.
it has me worried about the ipo.

[7/21/2014 11:27:33 AM] Scottie no: he isnt there atm
[7/21/2014 11:27:36 AM] Scottie no: ya IPO hasnt started yet
[7/21/2014 11:27:44 AM] Scottie no: so no funds have been reveived
[7/21/2014 11:28:06 AM] Scottie no: start filling the site with articles im flat out and we can release for IPO after that.

But now none of your accounts speak with me well Acoin does but that's just because you think people are stupid and you assume what you are doing will never catch up to you.

This is not over by a long-shot, in fact this is a brief description of what is going through my mind I will be making it very clear to the entire community and any other community I find you to be running your operation in because you are exactly the wrong person for anyone to do business with.

You claim this is a random post of yours I beg to disagree you are attempting to solicit business with another unsuspecting victim in the exact same way you did with me, first by posting on my topic and then by PM. So while it may upset you that I am bringing these issues to the table in such a public stop anyone else from possibly getting screwed by you and your team of accounts, or so called partners, then so be it. The Truth Hurts!

For the record I am willing to give my login info for both this site and skype to any well respected and highly trusted member on this forum that they may read the entire story from all aspects and verify there are no edits to any of the copied and pasted info in this post.

These are the suspected accounts that I feel are all the same scammer working all the angles, and if I had to lay money on it I would bet these are only a few of possibly hundreds of accounts this moron is using.

I challenge anyone who has been part of any project you brought to life to step forward and correct me, be advised if I were you I would dig deep on this one and pull a freaking rabbit out of your hat because I have a feeling if anyone does come forward it will only be one of your accounts you have not tied to any of your current scams yet.

Either way your fired!

I will be posting lots more on this issue and I plan to follow up on all your retarded replies. You can act like you are innocent as much as you like but the facts remain and I cannot in good conscience let you take advantage of anyone else. As I don't even know the extent of damages you may of caused to my project.

Since I have a life and don't have all day to expose your BS, I will be sure to put more facts out later.

BTW what ever happened to private bidder SPARTACUS567, I would love to talk to him about the first poker site you sold.
There is no record of that name anywhere on the internet oddly enough.

Guys can you do this in different section of forum.
You have it here.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:09:38 AM

LOL  Grin

I just have two questions for you SEXY BTC !!!!

Please answer them with clear answers.

1) How much money did you give anybody for any of your projects ?
I have proof that i invested BTC in your project. I have Receipts from my DEV regarding the money i spent on your site.
www.nakedcrypto.com

2)Second question is How bored are you ?

Get a life !!!
I know what you and the DEV have done. But 2 btc is not worth my time to sit and copy paste shit to expose you.

GO screw others with your sob story and try to scam them of their investments.

DUKE

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:38:14 AM

This post is specifically for

NotLambchop and SexyBTC

who i believe are the two most bored people on this forum.

Let me go out and say to you clearly.

I am not interested in your bullshit, Your threats and Scam accusations dont Scare me even one bit they actually make a fall on the floor laughing.
Specially to see you wannabe Investigators, Agents and Lawyers jump to conclusions without any proof or proper Evidence.

Sexy Btc the thing you said about Muslim blow somebody up post thing is just sad and below the belt. You have no shame to say such things about a nation that is being slaughtered by YOUR COUNTRY !!
I wish for a second you were that mother whose 4 sons were blown up on the beach. Seriously I wish that upon you to feel the pain of these people.

Secondly Many of my clients have offered to jump in to clear my name and defend me about what has happened because just like me and you they also got screwed by the same DEV whose name i am not exposing just for the reason as i am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he will still come back.
The reason why i am not letting any of my clients post here is because you and your little TROLLS will start harassing them as well.

As per you acquisitions i ask you, the owners of this forum or anybody else who is interested to speak to me in private and evaluate my business and our earnings as i own a PVT LIMITED COMPANY in Dubai, U.A.E which is regulated by the government.

Unlike you who made me invest my money into your site and not got a single return your luck i made that money in a day not to give a damn.

For the last time i hope you come off the drugs you are doing and regain your senses.

Unfortunately you showing your skin for money doesnt give you alot of Right to call me a scammer specially after the Racist Muslim comment you made.

Get a LIFE Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: