Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS Leader is a Mossad trained agent?  (Read 994 times)
kuroman (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:38:04 PM

It seems that many news outlets are reporting this news and claiming that the proof came from Snowden documents that are under media control
http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593
http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals-isis-leader-al-baghdadi-is-u-s-british-and-israeli-intelligence-asset/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrailingComet

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:10:07 PM

Trained yes but  clearly now beyond the influence of his former minders
You reap what you sow, serves the West and Israel right

newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:18:25 PM

Not surprized if it's true. Bare in mind the last thing the West/Israel want is a stable Iraq, it's a lot easier for Cheney and his oil cronies to drain all of Iraq's oil when the country is in chaos.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:38:43 PM

It has happened earlier also.

In the 1980s, the CIA provided training and equipment to the Afghan Mujahideen. Later they metamorphosed themselves to the Al Qaeda / Taliban, targeting the same American soldiers who trained them.

And now the CIA was planning to use the ISIS against Assad in Syria. But they never imagined that ISIS will attack the US-allied forces in Iraq.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:47:46 PM

I was just about to write about that bryant.coleman, this isn't unusual and has happened in the past, fighters in the middle east using the resources of the west to get into power and then turn on them when they have enough strength to fight the two sides at once.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:50:47 PM

It has happened earlier also.

In the 1980s, the CIA provided training and equipment to the Afghan Mujahideen. Later they metamorphosed themselves to the Al Qaeda / Taliban, targeting the same American soldiers who trained them.

And now the CIA was planning to use the ISIS against Assad in Syria. But they never imagined that ISIS will attack the US-allied forces in Iraq.

Yes, they were known as 'anti-soviet freedom fighters'. There are still newspaper copies of that.
I think since the fall of the soviet union, the CIA is in need for new enemies to have a reason for existence.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:58:59 PM

Have any news sources said this? Those links are to crackpot nonsense sites, not news sites. I see nothing but a claim with no supporting documents. They didn't even seem to know his name, referring to him by his Nom de guerre. What a load of crap.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
dKingston

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:06:06 PM

The Cia and Mossad just created another terrorist group, to make Hezbollah, Syria, Iraq and Iran occupied with the war. This group will hunt them in the future.

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
kuroman (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:55:08 PM

Have any news sources said this? Those links are to crackpot nonsense sites, not news sites. I see nothing but a claim with no supporting documents. They didn't even seem to know his name, referring to him by his Nom de guerre. What a load of crap.

weren't all Snowden leaks made the same way, without providing any visible evidences ? so far no denial from any part, but let's see maybe things will be cleared out more once this news becomes hot if it ever does
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:09:12 PM

weren't all Snowden leaks made the same way, without providing any visible evidences ? so far no denial from any part, but let's see maybe things will be cleared out more once this news becomes hot if it ever does

My skepticism is because there is so little detail. It does not say when or where he received training, or for what purpose. It does not even say why they think it is him or how they would know it's him. His name is not Abu-Bakr Al-Bagdadi. That is the name he went by when he was the head of AQI. Which means something like "Abu, the guy from Baghdad".

It also makes no sense. He was likely a cleric from Iraq who became radicalized after the U.S. invasion. Before that he was a complete unknown. Why would he work with us or us with him? He is a religious zealot and they don't bend. It would be a sin against God to have anything to do with the west.

I visit the mid east a lot and these sorts of conspiracy theories abound. Sometimes there is a grain of truth. For example, Osama Bin Laden did receive some training and maybe equipment from the CIA in the 80's. At that time we had a common enemy in the USSR. 
Later he became radicalized against the west during the first gulf war.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
kuroman (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:44:15 PM

My skepticism is because there is so little detail. It does not say when or where he received training, or for what purpose. It does not even say why they think it is him or how they would know it's him. His name is not Abu-Bakr Al-Bagdadi. That is the name he went by when he was the head of AQI. Which means something like "Abu, the guy from Baghdad".

It also makes no sense. He was likely a cleric from Iraq who became radicalized after the U.S. invasion. Before that he was a complete unknown. Why would he work with us or us with him? He is a religious zealot and they don't bend. It would be a sin against God to have anything to do with the west.

I visit the mid east a lot and these sorts of conspiracy theories abound. Sometimes there is a grain of truth. For example, Osama Bin Laden did receive some training and maybe equipment from the CIA in the 80's. At that time we had a common enemy in the USSR.  
Later he became radicalized against the west during the first gulf war.

Apparently it doesn't say trained but that he is/was member of Mossad, as for the training, this actually very possible as the west were and dunno if they still training insurgent in Syria

But I'm with in the lack of informations, and that's why I'm not taking positions on that matter, waiting for more informations and for the concered sides to speak out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: