Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 10:56:36 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is it ok for exchange staff to make coins and try and hide it ?
Yes - 5 (26.3%)
No - 14 (73.7%)
Maybe - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 19

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Is it ok for exchange staff to make coins and try and hide it ?  (Read 803 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:36:48 PM

POLL Question = Is it ok for exchange staff to make coins and try and hide it ?

I'd say this is a key issue consistently brought up in our crypto scene.
and I'd love to know what the general public thinks about this question overall.

I don't think any have done it and been up front about it but i am positive they are doing it secretly.
I also define "making" as linked to promotion.. Such as..
BTC-e staff sitting on Cryptsy chat trying to hype and pump some coin.. suspicious.
And also odd when they did that not long ago one of them.. Koolio was made a chat mod while he was doing it too !

Then you have incidents like TIX where all the Cryptsy mods staff played their own little part in making TIX / Tickets
with iGotSpots and another dev (or more ?)
They got caught bumbling around like fools getting tripped up in lies and games about it all..
but the problem was they kept opening their mouth admitting it all bit by bit.. sealing their fate.
For example Prime the chat mod had the exclusive ANN rights to post it on his own Crypto news site
far in advance of them posting it here.. deliberately avoiding posting about it here.... and duh..... flash miner advantage of course
and then it get 1000x worse from there too.. one of the guys who helped make TIX iGotSpots was the first guy to post a miner for the coin
because it needed a modified miner and he posted it publicly at the same time the coin launched,
and i said to him how do you deny working on the coin and even knowing to make a miner for it on launch day ?
And he would change the subject and troll me while Mullick and BitJohn and Prime etc sat in silence watching !
looking for the first chance to ban me on their chat.. Problem was one of them compiled it (Mullick) and uploaded the binaries
and another added it to his own crypto news site and another added it to the exchange etc
It was a Cryptsy coin made with iGotSpots but they ALL played dumb about it and lied their fucking balls off and trolled people non stop that asked questions.

There was some that did not add up !
iGotSpots had at the time the longest topic i ever seen here because Vlad had cloned hid coin Nuggets before Tix/Spots
and what was funny is that page was so bad they moved it to off topic for months because the drama was out of hand i think.
It was back then over 200+ pages of iGotSpots and Vlad fighting because iGotSpots claimed Vlad stoel hsi coin and he was made about it..
so in gods name would iGotSpots all of a sudden then be HAPPY about someone cloning his coin (TIX cloned from another coin iGotSpots made)
and why would he be advertising it on Cryptsy chat every 30 minutes when he was just fighting a guy for stealing his coin ? LOL

The answer was simple.. iGotSpots had stated publicly he would never release another coin and was not going to abandon "Spots" (the coin)
so he wanted to make another coin but was stuck.. he had to lie about it to in order to make TIX.
And the Spots bag holders were lied to, dumped on and left holding the bag as he dumped Spots and pushed TIX instead.
Ask anyone about the coin "Spots" ..he fucked them all !
He proclaimed he would ALWAYS support it and was banned for advertising it on cryptsy chat in like AUG 2013 and by SEP he had never mentioned the coin again.. ever !

iGotSpots was sitting on Cryptsy chat advertising TIX non stop on average about every 30 minutes he posted a link to the new coin (just like he did with Spots before)
and i said to Spots why are you posting about that coin so much and NOT your OWN coins ? He had no response of course LOL

i think i even have the chat logs maybe somewhere on my hard drive of all this stupid cocky deceitful cunts pulling all this shit too.

The kicker was BitJohn told me a day or two after the launch he KNEW who MADE the coin TIX..
because i had said on chat why would you add a coin if you don't know who made it ?
AND i said a bunch of times don't you think the public has a right to know who made the coin ?
they would not respond to that.. silence !
And think about it don't we all have a right to know ? If BitJohn knew ?? why was he deliberately with holding the name(s) On purpose ?
MANY of us wanted to know also.. it was not just me !

And get this guys.. later on iGotSpots admitted in full to me here publicly on the forum i was right and he did make TIX !
even though back then when it came out he said he just had an interest in it and he was just trying to help promote it.. for some odd reason.
And way back i said to him.. hey buddy explain this to me..
Why is it that some stranger cloned one of your previous coins changed it slightly and posted it AND YOU are the one advertising it and no else Huh
..every 30 minutes on chat and all over etc ? ..again i got trolled hard in response. (while mods watched)

making coins for their exchange and lying about it..
and then changing account names to troll on people to lie to anyone who poked or proded about it.. pretty sure one or two of the guys doing it were mods too !
and i was right because Spots himself eventually admitted all of it here on the forum and said "he just did not want to admit back then"

They would let that cunt troll the living shit out of me, while i had nice pleasant friendly chats with people then they would blame me for it & threaten the shit out of ME !
I would say over and over to Chat mods at Cryptsy did you see what HE did ? and how He started it and he was trolling ME endlessly ?
and over and over they would say NO we never seen anything but "YOU" saying that one thing.. and i would always say.. "scroll up" it's right there !

They (Cryptsy Back room boys) would usually do a disappearing act while the trolling went down then would try and pop up later and ban ME over it.
and when i had enough after about 3 or 4 month of this i said come one BitJohn help me out here jeez..
he said he would look into it with his other mods and nothing ever changed.. ever ! same shit kept happening.. to this day !
Time after time a mysterious mod who would not show his face would ban me after Spots trolled me for an hour or two..
and i knew they were ALWAYS looking for a reason to ban me so i was VERY careful with my behavior ..always !

The only mod that ever banned that scammy fucktard iGotSpots was Horus and that was one time !
And that prick spots also admitted at least three times he was trolling me (on chat publicly) 24/7 for months..
because he said and i quote "because it's fun" and that "he didn't care if he got banned"
He also Threatened to come to my house and beat me up 2x LOL ..once then when i said he did it on chat he admitted it and did it again HAHhaha
and he also contacted BigVern at cryptsy to sue me over defamation of his company, claiming i defamed his clone coin.
and i never did i just claimed he lied on this forum and then subsequently lied on chat numerous times after to cover it up.
And again i have witness who had seen it and that had exploded on that guy saying they were there and watched it all and i was 100% correct.
while Mods hid.. again
Why ?
Because they were making coins with him.. duh

and lying about it.

Now tell me does that sound like acceptable behavior to any of you out there ?

PS:
All of what i said is public record either posted on this forum or posted on chat publicly in front of a TON of witnesses.
The point of Mullick uploading the TIX binaries was leaked to me by an anon user here via PM who gave me technical proof about that.
and i also got an email with some leaked info on TIX but i won't get into that or mention anything from that *yet lol
So no.. i have not lied about Cryptsy !
A 100 guys could probably pop up here if they wanted to and say ya i know.. i was there !
So what i just said is irrefutable and 100% undeniable !
There is nothing slanderous about it.. it's simply catching manipulative deceitful assholes making coins and lying their ass off about it !

I WANT ALL OF YOU OUT THERE TO KNOW THESE CORRUPT LYING ASSHOLES ARE SCHEMING TO FUCK YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY 24/7.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

wow i can't fucking believe people are voting YES  Roll Eyes

dead even on the votes so far lol

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:40:20 PM

That's a mighty big wall of text there.

Of course exchange staff shouldn't make coins, hide the fact and get any preferential treatment from the exchange they work for. I expect it has happened, as well as things like exchanges holding coins they could profit from by using them as a trading pair.

But I think the bigger issue on most people's minds nowadays is the lack of code checking being done on quick listed coins (ie Bittrex) and lack of rules on exchange run ICOs (again, Bittrex). They aren't so interested in some long-running feud you have with Cryptsy or some event regarding IGotSpots that took place like a year ago.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:49:52 PM

I don't think regular users can compete with all the sock puppet accounts coin creators have. Any poll here is skewed in my opinion.

I just ignore the majority of the new coins unless they are made by someone other than a level 0 and have some sort of new innovation. Like the mini block chain coin that was just released a couple of days ago.

yitingyou

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:37:40 AM

I think it's ture.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:49:43 AM

That's a mighty big wall of text there.

Of course exchange staff shouldn't make coins, hide the fact and get any preferential treatment from the exchange they work for. I expect it has happened, as well as things like exchanges holding coins they could profit from by using them as a trading pair.

But I think the bigger issue on most people's minds nowadays is the lack of code checking being done on quick listed coins (ie Bittrex) and lack of rules on exchange run ICOs (again, Bittrex). They aren't so interested in some long-running feud you have with Cryptsy or some event regarding IGotSpots that took place like a year ago.

i don't think you even read what i said lol

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:59:04 AM

Another thread about me? I'm sure by now the whole TIX situation is clear

I'll let other people correct all the misinformation you just posted

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:37:16 PM

i was gonna let this sink but i can't believe how ballsy you are.. you actually keep showing your face LOL

just like the same 3 mods i mentioned from Cryptsy and countless other guys it just doesn't seem to matter
how bad your reputation has been destroyed you guys go into hiding for a bit, stay silent..
and then sneak back into the the crowd when no one is looking, like nothing happened.  Roll Eyes

which is WHY i love reminding people of ALL.. the scammy stunts lies and games you guys play.

you keep it up ? then you deserve to have past stupid deceitful stunts brought up time after time.
because you guys don't learn !

now that everyone is leaving Crypto you guys are getting mouthy again, but i loved it how you did a vanishing act for months hiding from me
after the noobs flooded in back in OCT/NOV 2013.. because you knew obviously i would remind people of your lies and scammy stunts and coin cloning.
and your idiot friends helping you get them on a certain exchange and helping you trick noobs to buy into them. AKA: the cryptsy Back Room Boys "antics"

keep it up.
and as i have told you prob a 100 times already and BJ and crew..
It will not matter if i am around to say things.. endless other people have seen it ALL !
and THEY will speak up if i don't..
So your little game of trying to discredit me or troll me is pointless and is a clear illustration of your raw unbridled scale breaking stupidity !

The solution is REALLY simple as i say over and over..

CUT THE CRAP !

STOP doing things that you have to hide and then lie about.. how hard is that concept to grasp ?
but i guess you would loose out on Scam revenue then eh ?  Wink

You know what ? People are cluing in and that is why so many have left..
They started realize things are pretty bad and look who is in the middle of it ALL ALONG wrapped up in scammy drama ?

I am not the one making coin(s) and lying about it.
I am not the one making scam coin(s) and adding them to my exchange and lying about it.
YOU GUYS admitted it LOL
So whether people think i am an asshole or not has NO bearing on the Facts at all !

I want to warn people to do what ya gotta do (use exchanges / use coins etc)
but please be cautious and take what i say with *some consideration..
i have never posted anything for some fued reason ..i posted this shit because these guys are lying and scamming us !
Believe me or don't.. it's up to you all.

in reality i don't care who likes who.. this ain't high school and i am not a kid.. i care about lying scammers screwing us all !

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: