Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:41:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need of 0.08 loan for 3 days  (Read 965 times)
LYCAN (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:56:06 PM

hi guys wanted a loan of 0.08 for 3 days collateral will be my pbmining 44ghs and one member status account with sig:)
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:37:04 PM

hi guys wanted a loan of 0.08 for 3 days collateral will be my pbmining 44ghs and one member status account with sig:)

Let me just ask as this is interesting even if I haven't got coins at the moment to share..

Are you willing to payback with some % ? If yes what is so important that you need a loan for 3 days? Can't you wait 3 days instead of searching for someone who will cover it?

Or you have some magic plan how you will invest those 0.08BTC and get some profit in 3 days ?

Regards.
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:42:13 PM

The collateral you are talking about (the pbmining) that's a online account right? Well, how are you going to transfer that as collateral? Give it to someone and let them change the email and password? then send you back the account after the deal has been done?
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:54:10 PM

The collateral you are talking about (the pbmining) that's a online account right? Well, how are you going to transfer that as collateral? Give it to someone and let them change the email and password? then send you back the account after the deal has been done?

yes i will give you my email and password not pbmining account pass and username u chnge the password of pbmining account then it will be yours..
and yes then you send back..

and yeah i dont pay interest i only give tips tips=interest let me know .. not interest

my collateral worth pb= 0.08 at leaset member account = 0.04 at least
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:36:58 PM

yes i will give you my email and password not pbmining account pass and username u chnge the password of pbmining account then it will be yours..

and yeah i dont pay interest i only give tips tips=interest let me know .. not interest

What is to stop you from saying your PB mining account was hacked and the password reset?  You can easily email them from the email on there and the account will be yours again?
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

What is to stop you from saying your PB mining account was hacked and the password reset?  You can easily email them from the email on there and the account will be yours again?

ah why i do i will get the loan .. and give account as collateral not owe the money its a loan and i m in need of it..
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:20:20 PM

ah why i do i will get the loan .. and give account as collateral not owe the money its a loan and i m in need of it..

The whole point of collateral is so that if you run away with the loan the lender gets something so you have incentive to pay back the loan.

An account at Pbmining which you can easily take back is not collateral.
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:22:04 PM

i want a loan i dont return the mail neither do anything and i have one member account one full member account now its a good collateral for both account i will want 0.1 loan
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:50:08 AM

i want a loan i dont return the mail neither do anything and i have one member account one full member account now its a good collateral for both account i will want 0.1 loan

But you only needed .08?
Why do you now need more?
LYCAN (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:07:10 AM

But you only needed .08?
Why do you now need more?

beacause i only in need of it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: