Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just For Fun: Boy, age 4, has mark of the DEVIL on his chest  (Read 2167 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:59:57 PM

THE parents of a boy aged four were horrified when a “mark of the Devil” appeared on his chest.
Sharon Lewis and Robby Jones spotted the cross-hair imprint as they got son Samuel ready for bed.
The sinister sign is proving a devil to explain. The imprint has baffled his parents, teachers and even the family's GP.

Shocked Sharon, 37, of Market Drayton, Shrops, said yesterday: “It’s a nightmare. Some people have said it’s the Symbol of Mammon — the sign of the Devil’s first born — which has been very upsetting.

“Just looking at it made me shake thinking something unnatural had visited my boy.
“Something or someone made the sign on him but we just can’t explain how.”

Full story and pics...http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=330252:boy-age-4-has-mark-of-the-devil-on-his-chest&Itemid=4#axzz38tB3l200

Concerns, comments, speculations? I don't know about you guys but I'm freaking out right now. Lips sealed
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:55:34 PM

THE parents of a boy aged four were horrified when a “mark of the Devil” appeared on his chest.
Sharon Lewis and Robby Jones spotted the cross-hair imprint as they got son Samuel ready for bed.
The sinister sign is proving a devil to explain. The imprint has baffled his parents, teachers and even the family's GP.

Shocked Sharon, 37, of Market Drayton, Shrops, said yesterday: “It’s a nightmare. Some people have said it’s the Symbol of Mammon — the sign of the Devil’s first born — which has been very upsetting.

“Just looking at it made me shake thinking something unnatural had visited my boy.
“Something or someone made the sign on him but we just can’t explain how.”

Full story and pics...http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=330252:boy-age-4-has-mark-of-the-devil-on-his-chest&Itemid=4#axzz38tB3l200

Concerns, comments, speculations? I don't know about you guys but I'm freaking out right now. Lips sealed

I think rather than something mythical, someone put this on his chest. The story has more to it than is being written, perhaps the parents did something to the child - or a stranger. It looks rather red, maybe someone burned it into his skin and now he is confused and cannot explain it.

Matze

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:31:07 AM

well fuck the end is near...

Just kidding I think its a coincidence more than anything.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:25:18 AM

Isn't that a mark a bed spring with the tie lines holding them together might leave?
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:28:02 PM

meh thats propably a mark from a toy or his mother did it for attention i smell bullsheet

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:34:38 PM

everyone should leave the kid alone....The thing on his chest doesnt mean anything.and btw the president and his lap dog are both not smart enough to be the antichrist. they are both stupid and easy to expose. the antichrist will send a strong delusion and gain alot of followers.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:40:34 PM

That double circle with the cross in it, is an ancient holistic symbol of the American Indians and was a sign meaning the great circle of life with the cross within representing the connections of all peoples.
But unless he was abducted by aliens, that mark had to have been put there on purpose by an adult human hand, if not his own. Simple, really !

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 04:50:45 PM

I also saw comments by other people on the internet saying they've seen marks like it before when a hairdryer has stayed on the skin too long, of all people even the Daily Mail commenters found this ridiculous lol Tongue
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:03:17 PM

I also saw comments by other people on the internet saying they've seen marks like it before when a hairdryer has stayed on the skin too long, of all people even the Daily Mail commenters found this ridiculous lol Tongue
That satanic symbol is none such thing.To put a child through the torment that he might be demonic or evil is child abuse. As a seminary trained exorcist I have dealt with numerous people claiming to be possessed or have demons hurt them. In every incident involving a child, it is the parents who are either misguided or trying to reach for notoriety. If it is a symbol, it is that of an early Christian cross, a precursor to the celtic cross. It has meant many things to many people and cultures over the ages and whoever associated it with satan is an idiot.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:47:18 PM

Not even close to resembling the mark of mammon. The child slept on something, and they are embarrassed to admit it. It looks precisely like something was impressed on his skin and not even impressed evenly, as it fades to one side.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:52:10 PM

Well this is like in the movie Omen.
Hopefully, this boy will not become another Antichrist Smiley
Just kidding but I think that we should leave this kid alone.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:06:51 PM

Looks like the mark that would be made if his chest had been against the hot ring on the hob of the cooker.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:08:44 PM

The Bible doesn't specifically describe any "mark of the devil". It tells his number, and says that his followers will be forced to receive a mark (and worship him) in order to live, and that's it.
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:10:05 PM

The Bible doesn't specifically describe any "mark of the devil". It tells his number, and says that his followers will be forced to receive a mark (and worship him) in order to live, and that's it.

What if some terrorist group made a symbol, and suddenly it appeared on your newborn's chest randomly. Wouldn't that be freaky?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kieran24680

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:51:33 AM

It seems suspicious that she was interested in magic and witchcraft look at her facebook gallery https://www.facebook.com/sharon.lewis.73594/photos
I might even be able to get in contact with one of family as I live in the same town odly enough so I'm interested and I'm going to do some digging.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 8179

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:08:44 AM

It's just the no parking or standing sign in Romania.
DLCseller

Activity: 308

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:28:28 AM

It's just the no parking or standing sign in Romania.

Lol

WTF mann.....lol hahaha
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:54:09 AM

The mother in this article said people are telling her... “it’s the Symbol of Mammon — the sign of the Devil’s first born”.
There’s no historical basis for associating that particular symbol with “Mammon”, so whoever is telling them that is merely ignorant.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: