Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Crypto bloggers. BTC Tip jar and backlink to your site!  (Read 597 times)
virtfund (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:02:04 PM

I run a Crypto-focused website (virtfund.com). It is just getting started at the moment but I'm hoping for big things from it. On the site, there is a page titled "News and Analysis." which I would like to be a place primarily for guest bloggers to post crypto-related articles. )If you'd like to write for the news and analysis page, send your high-quality article to owner@virtfund.com and, if it meets quality requirements, it will be posted to the site along with your name, an optional link to your blog/website, and a BTC address for tipping. You will receive 90% of the BTC sent to this address (with you can check on the blockchain).

Also, I plan on using social media to promote your posts. Everybody loves free advertising!
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:48:09 PM

It's not "free advertising" if you have to work for it Wink
virtfund (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:21:24 AM

It's not "free advertising" if you have to work for it Wink

Haha. But all good things do require some work, even the free ones.  Grin
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:16:22 AM

I run a Crypto-focused website (virtfund.com). It is just getting started at the moment but I'm hoping for big things from it. On the site, there is a page titled "News and Analysis." which I would like to be a place primarily for guest bloggers to post crypto-related articles. )If you'd like to write for the news and analysis page, send your high-quality article to owner@virtfund.com and, if it meets quality requirements, it will be posted to the site along with your name, an optional link to your blog/website, and a BTC address for tipping. You will receive 90% of the BTC sent to this address (with you can check on the blockchain).

Also, I plan on using social media to promote your posts. Everybody loves free advertising!
Hello,
So you mean you will pay only for the tipping?
No pay for the article writing?
Not sure if lot of writers will enjoy doing this for free. There is lot better offers out there.
BR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: