Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 05:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I mod your Xbox Account/s for bitcoins  (Read 666 times)
Renaldas123 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:03:09 AM

My service is that I mod your Xbox account for BTC
I tried to convert real money to BTC and the most expensive thing that I'm doing is BTC0.03
I made a website that explains all of of the packages that you can buy and how to buy them and more.
The website is http://xboxprofilemodding.simdif.com/
Since I'm trying to promote my service please share this with other Bitcoin users.
Also I'm having an offer that when you use the code XPMbtc you get 10% 20% off. (Offer only valid until 16th August or when 20 people have redeemed the code)[/color]
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:44:18 AM

Lol. I can do this for free (and I do). Horizon from Xboxmb.com
Renaldas123 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:55:19 AM

Lol. I can do this for free (and I do). Horizon from Xboxmb.com

A: I use my own undetectable tools (apart from the avatar color editor because anyone can see your avatar)
B: I update my website daily so I may be doing other services as well like modded lobbies for games
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:01:39 AM

Me too : )
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:26:54 AM

Dude..
You do realise this is free from most vendors on the internet and this most likely a scam and nothing is undetectable. Microsoft can always find the people who alter there system. Trust me I talk from experiance. I once modded my account and It got banned till year 9999 and I paid for services that kept me off the radar.

- Equinoxx

-.sgmf
semidead

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:28:14 AM

Dude..
You do realise this is free from most vendors on the internet and this most likely a scam and nothing is undetectable. Microsoft can always find the people who alter there system. Trust me I talk from experiance. I once modded my account and It got banned till year 9999 and I paid for services that kept me off the radar.

- Equinoxx

Did you really had to create a new account to state this? But whatever the case is, I know people who've moded their xbox. If done properly it works wonders. I don't know about how credible this guy is though.

mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:28:51 AM

Dude..

- Equinoxx

Did you really had to create a new account to state this? But whatever the case is, I know people who've moded their xbox. If done properly it works wonders. I don't know about how credible this guy is though.

I think this is more about account moding. Not sure if this is actually possible.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:31:13 AM

It's possible, and it's free.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:37:23 AM

What's funny is that he says:
A: I use my own undetectable tools (apart from the avatar color editor because anyone can see your avatar)
B: I update my website daily so I may be doing other services as well like modded lobbies for games
Your website states:
"Use at your risk" Huh
I thought you said undetectable?
Why should we "Use at your risk" if it is undetectable?

-Equinoxx

-.sgmf
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:39:21 AM

What's funny is that he says:
Your website states:
"Use at your risk" Huh
I thought you said undetectable?
Why should we "Use at your risk" if it is undetectable?

-Equinoxx

My thoughts exactly!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: