Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Israelis chanting “There’s no school tomorrow, there’s no children left in Gaza"  (Read 2860 times)
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:06:53 PM

With that, I also am withdrawing myself from this section of the forum.
My spouse pointed out that I am spending a tad to much time here, which I do, so if you wanna take it as "winning" the argument, so be it.

Hopefully you took from the argument that there is more than meets the eye, for both sides.
BTCmoons

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:40:16 PM

This looks like FUD to me (aka propaganda). Palestine has made many of these types of videos praising the death of Jews, but to my knowledge Israel has not made these kind of videos, nor have they done what the OP is claiming.

It says this video is private. wtf

You can still download it with SMPlayer or something like that - it usually bypasses Youtube's limitations. But here's a better video (at least it offers more in the way of context): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9lTvEr32w (about 10 min long). It's probably good to stress that this doesn't represent the whole Israeli society, fortunately; but the sentiment seems widespread. So, don't be too quick to assume only Palestinians make these kinds of videos - Israelis are just as capable.

Even if the video is on youtube, it doesn't mean that it is real. As in was really created by Israelis. Palestine has long been very good at being a propaganda machine.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:52:51 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 11:30:34 AM by hdbuck

how about that video? its all just one day at the museum uh? teaching the kids to hate/kill arabs..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp67KehlVGU
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:24:23 AM

You can still download it with SMPlayer or something like that - it usually bypasses Youtube's limitations. But here's a better video (at least it offers more in the way of context): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9lTvEr32w (about 10 min long). It's probably good to stress that this doesn't represent the whole Israeli society, fortunately; but the sentiment seems widespread. So, don't be too quick to assume only Palestinians make these kinds of videos - Israelis are just as capable.

Even if the video is on youtube, it doesn't mean that it is real. As in was really created by Israelis. Palestine has long been very good at being a propaganda machine.

That video is from The Real News Network (http://therealnews.com), an American news organization - and it was filmed by their Israel/Palestine correspondent Lia Tarachanshy, who is an Israeli-Canadian journalist and filmmaker. Is that Israeli enough for you? (not that I believe your assumptions there have any merit)

Also, watch the video hdbuck linked to, and tell me this isn't the expected consequence.
PewDiePie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:54:45 AM

im muslim to and all people in my country really sad look at tragedy gaza israel again
thats really2 sick .
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:52:40 AM

im muslim to and all people in my country really sad look at tragedy gaza israel again
thats really2 sick .

I thought that it was an Arab vs Israeli conflict and not a religious war between Muslims and Jews. If you brand it as a religious conflict, then those Christian Arabs who are fighting with Hamas would feel bad.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: