Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iron dome intercepts volleys of rockets all over Israel 29/7/2014  (Read 2441 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:16:53 PM

In most of those facilities you don't actually got western UN people, what you got is local people who work for the UN, or in other words, you got hamas members there with UN uniform.
Same with UNRWA, especially with UNRWA.

Obviously. Adding " Roll Eyes "

The thing is though, no matter the people who are building, the UN is paying and supervising. Saying "I did not know because I was looking away when they brought the explosives" defense never worked in any court of law in any part of the world. Anywhere. Anytime. Why should it be working for the UN with its own billions now?

Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:02:55 PM

The thing is though, no matter the people who are building, the UN is paying and supervising. Saying "I did not know because I was looking away when they brought the explosives" defense never worked in any court of law in any part of the world. Anywhere. Anytime.
I agree
Why should it be working for the UN with its own billions now?
Because the UN is a place where dictators group up so they can vote.
lol, see the irony here?  Cheesy
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:21:43 PM

The thing is though, no matter the people who are building, the UN is paying and supervising. Saying "I did not know because I was looking away when they brought the explosives" defense never worked in any court of law in any part of the world. Anywhere. Anytime.
I agree
Why should it be working for the UN with its own billions now?
Because the UN is a place where dictators group up so they can vote.
lol, see the irony here?  Cheesy

I think I understand what you mean... Smiley  http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Pages/CurrentMembers.aspx

Starscream

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:34:43 PM

China xD

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:20:14 PM

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/31/son-of-hamas-founder-defends-israel-theyre-doing-gaza-a-favor-n1872856?utm_source=BreakingOnTownhallWidget_4&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=BreakingOnTownhall

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:30:27 PM

Hmm.. I wonder how many times Mr. Mosab Hassan Yousef was invited on NPR, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC or Sesame Street news... My guess is: close to zero. But I could be wrong of course.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:32:54 PM

doesn't surprise to me. it's on fox, and is pro-israel. i wonder if this yousef guy is getting paid to say this shit. i'm not choosing one side of the other, but all i'm saying is that fox being pro-israel is not surprising in the least bit.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:50:42 PM

doesn't surprise to me. it's on fox, and is pro-israel. i wonder if this yousef guy is getting paid to say this shit. i'm not choosing one side of the other, but all i'm saying is that fox being pro-israel is not surprising in the least bit.

So does that mean, based on your logic, that every other liberal leaning TV stations are anti Israel?  Smiley

cryptofan5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:44:39 AM

Did anyone read that the Iron Dome technology was stolen by hackers? I wonder if China will now develop its own version of it.
CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:05:28 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 11:00:20 AM by CustomChickenDelivery

Did anyone read that the Iron Dome technology was stolen by hackers?
I wonder if China will now develop its own version of it.

China already has its own Iron Dome hack,

I think its an 8 bit mod using legacy equipment:

I hear its pretty effective and the Polish Army
is attempting to reverse engineer it.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:00:35 PM

Hamas Issues ‘Terrorism 101 Handbook’

Hamas has been disseminating to its followers in the Gaza Strip a detailed terrorism training manual that teaches would-be bombers how to make explosives and conceal them in household items such as televisions, according to documents seized by the Israeli military during recent raids.

Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) soldiers discovered the handbook on the ground in the Gaza Strip as they conducted raids of homes and other facilities used by Hamas to plan its terror activities.

Hamas’ terrorism manuals instruct readers on how to build homemade explosive devices and how to set them to explode in unlikely places.

Hamas has even strapped explosives to donkeys and attempted to send them after Israeli soldiers.

The terror group’s goal is to encourage the citizens of Gaza to plant explosives in unlikely places in the hopes that Israeli military personnel set them off during routine raids in Gaza.

It is just another example of how Hamas utilizes unconventional warfare techniques and civilian cover to carry out attacks on Israelis. Hamas has already been caught using women and children as human shields and firing their rockets from hospitals and United Nations-owned schools.

------------------------------------------
A.K.A. prayer book 2.0

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:12:14 PM

Turkish “Humanitarian Aid” To Gaza: Ball-Bearings And Cement Mixers…

Customs officials at southern Israel’s Ashdod port discovered hundreds of ball-bearings and cement mixers in a Turkish shipment of “humanitarian aid” to Gaza on Wednesday, raising fears the cargo could have been used by Hamas to support its ongoing war against Israel, according to Channel Two.

While both items have civilian uses, both have played a central role building Hamas’s rocket arsenal and its vast network of “terror tunnels” into Israel.

Terrorists in Gaza regularly use ball-bearings to maximize the lethality of locally-made, short-range Qassam rockets. Unlike other, more powerful long-range rockets and military-grade mortar shells smuggled into Gaza from state-sponsors such as Iran, Qassam rockets have a relatively small warhead. But while the explosion itself may be relatively “small”, the rockets are also packed with shrapnel – including nails, razors and, most commonly, ball-bearings – which are scattered throughout a relatively wide radius upon impact, maiming or killing anyone in the vicinity.

The co-opting of hundreds of tons of concrete supplies by Hamas to build its underground tunnel network, used to store and transport weapons as well as carry out attacks inside Israel, has also been well-documented.

The timing of those specific items of “humanitarian aid” is particularly suspicious; Gaza’s civilian population are hardly appealing for fresh supplies of ball-bearings, and rebuilding targets struck by the Israeli Air Force while it is still operating over Gaza’s skies seems a rather unfruitful endeavor.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183554#.U9utrfldV8F

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:31:17 PM

NY Times On Why They Have Not Published A Single Picture Of A Hamas Fighter: We Don’t Have Any…

After my piece Thursday morning asking why mainstream media outlets aren’t showing photos of Hamas fighters in Gaza, The New York Times offered me this response: We don’t have any.

Of the 37 images that make up the Times’ most recent three slide shows of photos from the conflict, there’s not a single shot of a Hamas rocket launch (though more than 2,800 rockets have been fired at Israel) or of Hamas fighters using mosques, schools or hospitals as bases of operation.

Why not? After all, Hamas attacks against Israel are crucial to understanding what’s underpinning this conflict.

Here’s what Eileen Murphy, the Times’ vice president for corporate communications, says:

Our photo editor went through all of our pictures recently and out of many hundreds, she found 2 very distant poor quality images that were captioned Hamas fighters by our photographer on the ground.  It is very difficult to identify Hamas because they don’t have uniforms or any visible insignia; our photographer hasn’t even seen anyone carrying a gun.

I would add that we would not withhold photos of Hamas militants.  We eagerly pursue photographs from both sides of the conflict, but we are limited by what our photographers have access to.

But here’s what I don’t get: With the hundreds of journalists there, including numerous photojournalists with experience covering bloody conflicts in Syria, Ukraine, Iraq and Afghanistan, how is it that they aren’t able to get any images of Palestinians fighting the Israelis? We know these images exist — unless you believe the Israel Defense Forces is fabricating its footage of Palestinian fighters using ambulances to transport rockets, firing from hospitals and mosques, and launching rockets at Israel.

http://www.jta.org/2014/07/31/news-opinion/nyt-on-why-no-photos-of-hamas-fighters-we-dont-have-any-1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never realized that until now. Even during the vietnam war, WWI, WWII, even before photography was invented, images or drawings of both sides of a conflict have always been represented, documented. Not for this conflict. You only see dead children, crushed hospitals and exploding donkeys. Never a proud hamas fighter near its Qassam rocket ready to be launched from inside a UN school. Why is that? I think Foxnews is responsible for that. Not a doubt about it...  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Starscream

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:43:25 PM

I never realized that until now. Even during the vietnam war, WWI, WWII, even before photography was invented, images or drawings of both sides of a conflict have always been represented, documented. Not for this conflict. You only see dead children, crushed hospitals and exploding donkeys. Never a proud hamas fighter near its Qassam rocket ready to be launched from inside a UN school. Why is that? I think Foxnews is responsible for that. Not a doubt about it...  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

http://patriotsbillboard.org/italian-reporter-confirms-hamas-cover-up-of-misfired-rockets-which-killed-10-children-on-playground/
http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/07/media-cover-up-of-hamas-crimes-starting-to-unravel/

Essentially, they are being threatened.
Starscream

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:54:10 PM

http://patriotsbillboard.org/italian-reporter-confirms-hamas-cover-up-of-misfired-rockets-which-killed-10-children-on-playground/
http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/07/media-cover-up-of-hamas-crimes-starting-to-unravel/

Essentially, they are being threatened.

Just to add a report from HRW http://www.hrw.org/news/2011/04/06/west-bankgaza-stop-harassing-journalists

Though in all honesty, HRW is a joke for the most part.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:21:13 PM

Want To Help Defend Israel? Canadian Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Iron Dome Anti-Missile

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/stop-a-rocket

robhimself

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:27:53 PM

Meanwhile Hamas has built all these complexes of underground tunnels to smuggle weapons in yet won't build bunker shelters for their people.

If Israel ended their illegal seige on Gaza, there wouldn't be as much need to have so many tunnels to import supplies/food etc.

Not saying that would stop all weapons being smuggled but it would surely help.

The tunnels into Egypt from Gaza are for food and medical supplies and stuff, the tunnels into Israel from Gaza are solely for attacking Israel.

Starscream

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:51:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73NtxQ0OLnQ&list=PLBGElu55eU27l8rgne8HGkJiDz1iIvO9G

Brigitte Gabriel, who was used as a human shield when she was a child, was on “The Kelly File” tonight to discuss the Israel-Hamas conflict.

Gabriel said that between 1975 and 1976, she was used as a human shield in a bomb shelter.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:52:35 PM

Meanwhile Hamas has built all these complexes of underground tunnels to smuggle weapons in yet won't build bunker shelters for their people.

If Israel ended their illegal seige on Gaza, there wouldn't be as much need to have so many tunnels to import supplies/food etc.

Not saying that would stop all weapons being smuggled but it would surely help.

The tunnels into Egypt from Gaza are for food and medical supplies and stuff, the tunnels into Israel from Gaza are solely for attacking Israel.

The Tanks, Aircraft, Missiles, Bombs...... are for attacking Palestinians

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Starscream

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:00:59 PM

The Tanks, Aircraft, Missiles, Bombs...... are for attacking Palestinians
LOL.

Don't flatter yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: