Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for.009 micro loan  (Read 936 times)
Matze (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:35:47 AM

Looking for a micro loan I do NOT HAVE COLLATERAL Sorry and yes I know that some people don't consider accounts as collateral but I am willing to use them if no one will loan me and I am willing to use escrow.

Terms

Amount:.009
Payback:.0120
Time of payback:8/1/14
Security otherwise known as collateral is this.

Steam account.
My sig campaign by 777coin.
This account.

If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for viewing my post!

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 04:05:38 PM

Your signature campaign is worth nothing, your account is worth nothing, and let's have a look at the steam account's worth (which can easily be claimed back using SE).
LYCAN

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:06:42 PM

you must have some colalteral
Matze (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:21:35 PM

I have seen some people get loans without collateral im sure they were higher up in the ranking.

as for the steam account here are the games on it

Victoria 2

Team fortress 2

sniper elite v2

the plan

payday 2
LYCAN

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:09:29 PM

I have seen some people get loans without collateral im sure they were higher up in the ranking.

as for the steam account here are the games on it

Victoria 2

Team fortress 2

sniper elite v2

the plan

payday 2

i can do this give me your account as colalteral and esrow must

ok .. i can do give me your address escrow must.. Smiley give me your steam id pass and secret
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:10:27 PM

Why would you need such a small amount of BTC?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Matze (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:32:30 PM

I am ordering items online and I need just a little bit to be able to afford it.
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:33:22 PM

ahha i have strong suspision the poster of this who is offering him the loan same person who is begging for loans is actually same two people he is offering himself a loan to try and build good names but i dont like shitty people so i will reply to all his posts
Matze (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:47:06 PM

ahha i have strong suspision the poster of this who is offering him the loan same person who is begging for loans is actually same two people he is offering himself a loan to try and build good names but i dont like shitty people so i will reply to all his posts

This is my only account? and I think your a tad delusional that someone would do that for .009 btc.
LYCAN

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:53:34 PM

why are you fucking my ass? i have 0.01 i thougt to give ,
Matze (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:15:32 PM

I pmed monbux on his escrow services this is a serious thing I own this account and non other.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: