Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Nxt is a scam and I have PROOF  (Read 5110 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonaut (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:24:23 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 09:46:36 AM by cryptonaut

This is the current Nxt distribution. Fucked up, right? 77.54% of Nxt is held by 145 wallets (which would mean even less individuals since their holdings would be spread out).

So what does this mean? It means a small number of Nxt members are collaborating to artificially keep the price high. Nxt is ONLY at the current price because over 3/4 of the Nxt supply is held by a small number of holders. If you think you are going to get rich on Nxt, think again. These bad boys are waiting for their pay day and suckers who support this shit are lining their pockets.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

NXT Balance   Number of Accounts   % of Total Accounts   Sum of NXT Owned   % of all NXT
0-10   35470   77.58%   51357.69884777   0.01%
10-100   3159   6.91%   122608.60001824   0.01%
100-1,000   2791   6.10%   1033150.37176803   0.10%
1,000-10,000   2161   4.73%   7630108.72777634   0.76%
10,000-100,000   1428   3.12%   43219036.60656326   4.32%
100,000-1,000,000   564   1.23%   172502904.5916015   17.25%
1,000,000-1,000,000,000   145   0.32%   775439809.4134248   77.54%
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 08:26:05 AM

No point bringing this up again, it is an indisputable fact that NXT distribution is fucked up but it cannot be called a scam
Istanbul34

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:35:53 AM

Still a better distribution than Bitcoin =)
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:44:02 AM

It is refreshing to see a 'Nxt distribution' thread based on the *current distribution* and not based on the *initial distribution* that occured 8 months ago. You are a true pioneer  Cheesy
cryptonaut (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:49:20 AM

Still a better distribution than Bitcoin =)

Actually Nxt has one of the worse distributions in crypto. Go and compare it to bitcoin.

I wouldn't touch Nxt with a ten foot pole. The market is being manipulated by restricting over 3/4 of the supply.

This can only end badly.

]
It is refreshing to see a 'Nxt distribution' thread based on the *current distribution* and not based on the *initial distribution* that occured 8 months ago. You are a true pioneer  Cheesy

Well I was considering on purchasing some Nxt so I did my due diligence (thinking the distribution would be better by now). Then it dawned on me why the price is so high. It is a bubble being inflated by the top accounts. And I know for a FACT that they are collaborating.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:51:51 AM

Actually the distribution is way worse than that.  We were initially told, for a long time, that it was 20 wallets who invested the 1.5 BTC limit and took 80% of NXT.  

http://nxtcoin.blogspot.ca/2014/06/how-nxt-changed-our-lives-james.html

Then James, who is a developer for NXT, only admitted a month ago that it was actually only 8 wallets who invested the full amount and took almost half of all NXT.  There was no taint analysis and we can't even ascertain if any real BTC was actually put in among those 8.  We can only name like 4 NXT whales on the top of our heads and it's quite likely at least one of them had multiple sockpuppets in the IPO. 

So in a nutshell easily 30%+ of NXT was owned by one person at some point, it's guaranteed, and then maybe another 5-10 people owned another 60%.

It's very easy to get a huge capitalization if you own all the coins, just look Marine Coin, Neutrino, Ripple, et cetera.  The difference is the NXT people kept the distribution a secret until January / February and by then they had plenty of BTC reserves to create artificial volume anytime they wanted.

I remember once pointing out that NXT itself had less volume than its' assets and as soon as I made that post, I kid you not, the day after they pumped the NXT volume to $120K.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:18:25 AM

No it just means they moved those funds to secondary wallets.  NXT is a brain wallet and easily hackable.  Most people with millions of NXT are going to diverse it in 10 to 30 different wallets to minimize loss in the event of a bruteforce or a keylog.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
cryptonaut (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:23:34 AM

Actually the distribution is way worse than that.  We were initially told, for a long time, that it was 20 wallets who invested the 1.5 BTC limit and took 80% of NXT.  

Then James, who is a developer for NXT, only admitted a month ago that it was actually only 8 wallets who invested the full amount and took almost half of all NXT.  There was no taint analysis and we can't even ascertain if any real BTC was actually put in among those 8.  We can only name like 4 NXT whales on the top of our heads and it's quite likely at least one of them had multiple sockpuppets in the IPO. 

So in a nutshell easily 30%+ of NXT was owned by one person at some point, it's guaranteed, and then maybe another 5-10 people owned another 60%.

It's very easy to get a huge capitalization if you own all the coins, just look Marine Coin, Neutrino, Ripple, et cetera.  The difference is the NXT people kept the distribution a secret until January / February and by then they had plenty of BTC reserves to create artificial volume anytime they wanted.

I remember once pointing out that NXT itself had less volume than its' assets and as soon as I made that post, I kid you not, the day after they pumped the NXT volume to $120K.

Exactly 100%

Nxt could be the biggest scam on bitcointalk since pirate. Just wait until the top addresses unleash upon the noobs and flood the market with millions of Nxt.
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:25:21 AM

Is this the part where the 'concerned users'/trolls ignore all the points I raise, avoid my questions, refuse to enter into dialogue and just talk to each other in a little circle jerk?  Cheesy Cheesy
cryptonaut (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:27:14 AM

Beware of the Nxt shills. They need YOU to make them rich. They will say ANYTHING to get you onboard. The facts are in the OP. OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply is held by a small group.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:29:39 AM

You could have just quoted the article: Wink Cheesy Grin

There were 8 full BTC investors that each got 50 million NXT. The rest of 73 got mostly much smaller amounts. I cant say for sure, but I believe half a dozen of the original 8 (I am not sure who the other two are) have given away or sold off half or more of their 50 million along the way. It is simply a very hard thing to not cash out hundreds of thousands of dollars of profits! The smaller holders have most likely sold an even larger percentage on average than the half dozen. There are probably a couple dozen early adopters who purchased 10 to 50 million NXT on the open market. I would say less than 50 of the original 73 and early adopters who got it at 1 BTC per million NXT (!!) still have more than 10 million NXT. probably less than half a dozen still have 50 million and most of those would be the early adopters and not the original founders. So roughly 25 USD millionaires at current 6 cent prices would be my guesstimate. Most of these are down to their long term core holdings and most likely wont sell at any price, short of $1, cuz they already have all the fiat they need. Whats the rush, especially now that NXT is where it is? This means the active liquid NXT is probably around 250 million total, which is still plenty especially with the normal trading volumes of 1 million NXT per day. The deck has already been shuffled, I dont believe there is any organized coalition that can come up with more than 10% to 15% of all NXT. If you know people, you will know how hard it is to get any half dozen to agree on anything! I dont believe any other crypto has this level of dispersion
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:32:56 AM

You could have just quoted the article: Wink Cheesy Grin

There were 8 full BTC investors that each got 50 million NXT. The rest of 73 got mostly much smaller amounts. I cant say for sure, but I believe half a dozen of the original 8 (I am not sure who the other two are) have given away or sold off half or more of their 50 million along the way. It is simply a very hard thing to not cash out hundreds of thousands of dollars of profits! The smaller holders have most likely sold an even larger percentage on average than the half dozen..  There are probably a couple dozen early adopters who purchased 10 to 50 million NXT on the open market. I would say less than 50 of the original 73 and early adopters who got it at 1 BTC per million NXT (!!) still have more than 10 million NXT. probably less than half a dozen still have 50 million and most of those would be the early adopters and not the original founders. So roughly 25 USD millionaires at current 6 cent prices would be my guesstimate. Most of these are down to their long term core holdings and most likely wont sell at any price, short of $1, cuz they already have all the fiat they need. Whats the rush, especially now that NXT is where it is? This means the active liquid NXT is probably around 250 million total, which is still plenty especially with the normal trading volumes of 1 million NXT per day. The deck has already been shuffled, I dont believe there is any organized coalition that can come up with more than 10% to 15% of all NXT. If you know people, you will know how hard it is to get any half dozen to agree on anything! I dont believe any other crypto has this level of dispersion

TL:DR - the original investors have most likely sold off more than half of their stashes, that is what the trail in the blockchain leads too.

Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:33:59 AM

Beware of the Nxt shills. They need YOU to make them rich. They will say ANYTHING to get you onboard. The facts are in the OP. OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply is held by a small group.

You haven't presented any evidence yet, where are the links to the blockchain? Anyone can follow James' reasoning above if they follow the blockchain transactions.

Where are your facts?
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:34:31 AM

He's right. There is actually a huge community of shills - about 1000 of us. We hang out here -->  www.nxtforum.org

Here you will find out everything you might want to know about the release of our Digital Goods Store, Multigateway Decentralized Trading Exchange and Decentralized Asset Exchange.
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:37:03 AM

He's right. There is actually a huge community of shills - about 1000 1766 of us. We hang out here -->  www.nxtforum.org

Here you will find out everything you might want to know about the release of our Digital Goods Store, Multigateway Decentralized Trading Exchange and Decentralized Asset Exchange.

FIFY  Grin

And us shills posts over 550 posts a day and there are 15 new shills joining us everyday  Cheesy
Source:  https://nxtforum.org/index.php?action=stats

Take a look TS and cryptonaut ^^^^ this is what evidence to claims looks like
cryptonaut (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:38:22 AM

He's right. There is actually a huge community of shills - about 1000 of us. We hang out here -->  www.nxtforum.org

You sound brainwashed. Look at the bigger picture. You will never get rich on Nxt if that is your intention.

Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:40:06 AM

The bigger picture is the evidence doesn't support your assertions.

Care to present any evidence to the contrary?
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:43:39 AM

You sound brainwashed. Look at the bigger picture. You will never get rich on Nxt if that is your intention.

Actually, you sound a little brainwashed.  Grin

Nxt will most likely have a larger market cap than Litecoin in 6-12 months. Potentially sooner. Nxt has a world wide media campaign going into effect soon. It will be 2nd in market cap only to Bitcoin. Its just a natural law based on the momentum that is occuring in its eco-system.

There are many things that can't even be discussed publicaly in detail at this point - like brick and mortar banks that have approached the Nxt eco-system regarding real world global business transactions.

So, I don't know if it will get someone "rich" - but seeing an investment grow 10-20x in 6-12 months. I think a lot of people would be happy with that.
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:44:15 AM

yeah right, welcome to the crypto world...
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:46:14 AM

http://www.businessinsider.com/927-people-own-half-of-the-bitcoins-2013-12 ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: