Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Nxt is a scam and I have PROOF  (Read 5106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:14:18 PM

Distributed is a half way house between centralised and decentralised. Explain what your definitions are or else I'll be force to descend to name calling and trying to undermine your character  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:14:43 PM

How irrelevant is NXT? Dogecoin, a dying coin that was made as a joke, with a picture of doge meme as it's logo has over double the trade volume of NXT.

And LTC, a coin that is supposedly dying, is doing 17x more trade volume than NXT.

NXT is irrelevant.

Its irrelevant to me, I rode a way from 20mil to 80mil and maybe I will ride it again.

I just like to confront them since they tend to spam every damn thread on this forum with how innovative they are while in reality its all taken from other coins.
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:15:27 PM

I mention Ripple in terms of nextcoin only because nextcoin took all ideas from Ripple. And I like to put salt to "oh look how innovative we are, we just copied everything from other coin"

It is easy to do what Nxt has done in a centralised or distributed environment. Nxt is valued highly as it is the first to do decentralised.

LOL, you are foolish. First you need to go again to see difference between distributed and centralised. Second I think you dont understand Ripple at all, if you did you wouldnt write such idiot thing. Third just look at how many coins have asset exchange (and had it before nextcoin) and tell me that its really hard to do Smiley

Counterparty and Mastercoin had AE's before Nxt and both have been pretty much failures so far. Nxt has been successful since day 1 and getting stronger as time goes on. Nxt has a large, hard won community, a big reputation for innovation and a verifiable track record for delivering what it promises.

Attack me if you want but presenting counter arguments (like what you think the definitions of the above terms mean) would be more helpful.

Sure, you changed your rethoric now. First it was that its hard to do what nextcoin programmers did, now when you realize that other coins had it too you go into terms of volume.

Thats not good way to present arguments.

Nxt is successful, is my rehtoric and my arguements are clear.

Yours are abscent.
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:16:16 PM

How irrelevant is NXT? Dogecoin, a dying coin that was made as a joke, with a picture of doge meme as it's logo has over double the trade volume of NXT.

And LTC, a coin that is supposedly dying, is doing 17x more trade volume than NXT.

NXT is irrelevant.

Its irrelevant to me, I rode a way from 20mil to 80mil and maybe I will ride it again.

I just like to confront them since they tend to spam every damn thread on this forum with how innovative they are while in reality its all taken from other coins in a way that has never successfully been done before and valued by the crypto community.

FIFY  Cheesy

True innovation, no?
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:16:59 PM

Distributed is a half way house between centralised and decentralised. Explain what your definitions are or else I'll be force to descend to name calling and trying to undermine your character  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure, do the name calling...that will be funny

There was already a picture on one of those nxt threads that showed you what is difference between centralized, decentralized and distributed. It went exactly that way and showed you which is better. Feel free to go through all those posts because I am not going through them.
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:17:56 PM

NXT is irrelevant.

I just like to confront them since they tend to spam every damn thread on this forum with how innovative they are while in reality its all taken from other coins in a way that has never successfully been done before and valued by the crypto community.

FIFY  Cheesy

True innovation, no?

No lol. How was it not done successfully if it works?

And please do not moderate my posts again.
oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:18:20 PM

NXT is irrelevant.

I just like to confront them since they tend to spam every damn thread on this forum with how innovative they are while in reality its all taken from other coins.

It's like a cult and trying to wake them up from it actually has the opposite effect of only reaffirming their delusions. But if your posts help stop a few noobs from drinking the kool-aid, cheers to you.
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:19:04 PM

I mention Ripple in terms of nextcoin only because nextcoin took all ideas from Ripple. And I like to put salt to "oh look how innovative we are, we just copied everything from other coin"

It is easy to do what Nxt has done in a centralised or distributed environment. Nxt is valued highly as it is the first to do decentralised.

LOL, you are foolish. First you need to go again to see difference between distributed and centralised. Second I think you dont understand Ripple at all, if you did you wouldnt write such idiot thing. Third just look at how many coins have asset exchange (and had it before nextcoin) and tell me that its really hard to do Smiley

Counterparty and Mastercoin had AE's before Nxt and both have been pretty much failures so far. Nxt has been successful since day 1 and getting stronger as time goes on. Nxt has a large, hard won community, a big reputation for innovation and a verifiable track record for delivering what it promises.

Attack me if you want but presenting counter arguments (like what you think the definitions of the above terms mean) would be more helpful.

Sure, you changed your rethoric now. First it was that its hard to do what nextcoin programmers did, now when you realize that other coins had it too you go into terms of volume.

Thats not good way to present arguments.

Nxt is successful, is my rehtoric and my arguements are clear.

Yours are abscent.

My arguments are that its not innovative but it copied everything from other coins. And my arguments are very clear.

You changed rethoric again.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:19:58 PM

Why isn't this guy banned yet ?
Why would I get banned?
Why you arent banned yet?

I was not talking about you but if you feel guilty you are suspicious indeed.

Calling a crypto a scam is never harmless.
Not only cryptonaut is calling Nxt a scam without proof but he also insult people that disagree with his fantasy.
You could say he's just delusional but I think he has an agenda.
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:21:47 PM

There was already a picture on one of those nxt threads that showed you what is difference between centralized, decentralized and distributed. It went exactly that way and showed you which is better. Feel free to go through all those posts because I am not going through them.

Yeah, I got the feeling you were unwilling to do any research yourself  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That picture was from a Ripple source (I posted it !!!  Cheesy Cheesy ) and switches the definitions of Decentralised and Distributed that is generally accepted across the crypto community.

Unless you have any real argument, with some decent evidence, I am going to take a break. This thread speaks for itself, anyone with any genuine interst has the basic info available to find out more about the scope and potential impact of Nxt.

I'll leave you with your closing arguments  *hopes for good arguement and links but waits for populist grandstanding with unfounded assertion* Cheesy
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:23:06 PM

NXT is irrelevant.

It's like a cult and trying to wake them up from it actually has the opposite effect of only reaffirming their delusions. But if your posts help stop a few noobs from drinking the kool-aid, cheers to you.

You are probably right.
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:25:31 PM

Yeah, I got the feeling you were unwilling to do any research yourself  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That picture was from a Ripple source (I posted it !!!  Cheesy Cheesy ) and switches the definitions of Decentralised and Distributed that is generally accepted across the crypto community.

Unless you have any real argument, with some decent evidence, I am going to take a break. This thread speaks for itself, anyone with any genuine interst has the basic info available to find out more about the scope and potential impact of Nxt.

I'll leave you with you closing arguments  *hopes for good arguement and links but waits for populist grandstanding with unfounded assertion* Cheesy

That picture was not posted from you for sure as I remember answering to that topic and then answering again saying to the person that just now I see that it was him that posted it. So you know succumb to lies?

Which links are you waiting for? To show how other coins had asset exchange before? LOL, that is common knowledge
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:26:30 PM

Why would I get banned?

Not only cryptonaut is calling Nxt a scam without proof but he also insult people that disagree with his fantasy.

I thought it was about me because I was among latests posters.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:28:44 PM

Why would I get banned?
I thought it was about me because I was among latests posters.

You can criticize a crypto, we can discuss, that's the point of the forum but people calling for scam and spreading FUD with sockpuppet account like cryptonaut is doing is not acceptable.
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:36:01 PM

Either I am on your ignore list, or you just refuse to answer my question: Do you, or do you not have facts to back up your assumptions about distribution?

Until the basis of your argument is solid, any further conclusions drawn from it are moot.

It's a basic methodology that cannot be ignored if you want to have a discussion that leads to valid conclusions.

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:38:03 PM

Either I am on your ignore list, or you just refuse to answer my question: Do you, or do you not have facts to back up your assumptions about distribution.

Until the basis of your argument is solid, any further conclusions drawn from it are moot.

It's a basic methodology that cannot be ignored if you want to have a discussion that leads to valid conclusions.

I already answered that. My conclusions come from James word and I am pretty sure he knows all larger holders so his word is good enough for me.

Your methodology is false one, I my self own 4 nextcoin wallets and dont even have nextcoin. So how many wallets do those that have it have? You know yourself that very well
Daedelus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:40:33 PM

Ok,

The assertions you have made with no or counterproductive evidence and I have asnwered fully and with links where appropriate and requested, are:

i) MGW was run like an exchange and couldn't be run by none exchange owners
ii) That 3-4 people control 75% of Nxt (you still provide no links to blockchain data)
iii) Attacking Nxt on the grounds of distribution and to be avoided but thinking Ripple is fine to use
iv) Secret pump and dump of jl777holdl on polo when everything was transparent and public
v) That Ripple is decentralised in the definitions only Ripple users identify with, and the impact this has on your arguments assertions.
vi) refusing to see the difference between an idea implemented and an idea implemented successfully, and the innovation required to overcome the barriers between the two concepts.
vii) When failing in all these attempts to spread FUD, attack me personally.

Anyone can check this summary against the last couple of pages for accuracy.

Finally, I have posted that picture as I found it confusing. It went against all the accepted definitions of Decentralised / Distributed / Centralised I had come across. Come-from-Beyond replied to me and I forget the wording but basically said 'it's a Ripple thing, they use different definitions'. I think it was in the Price Speculation thread if you want to browse it while doing your research  Cheesy

Till next time...  Cheesy
newuser01

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:43:24 PM

Beware of the Nxt shills. They need YOU to make them rich. They will say ANYTHING to get you onboard. The facts are in the OP. OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply is held by a small group.

He's right. There is actually a huge community of shills - about 1000 of us. We hang out here -->  www.nxtforum.org

Here you will find out everything you might want to know about the release of our Digital Goods Store, Multigateway Decentralized Trading Exchange and Decentralized Asset Exchange.

You sound brainwashed. Look at the bigger picture. You will never get rich on Nxt if that is your intention.

Actually, you sound a little brainwashed.  Grin

Nxt will most likely have a larger market cap than Litecoin in 6-12 months. Potentially sooner. Nxt has a world wide media campaign going into effect soon. It will be 2nd in market cap only to Bitcoin. Its just a natural law based on the momentum that is occuring in its eco-system.

There are many things that can't even be discussed publicaly in detail at this point - like brick and mortar banks that have approached the Nxt eco-system regarding real world global business transactions.

So, I don't know if it will get someone "rich" - but seeing an investment grow 10-20x in 6-12 months. I think a lot of people would be happy with that.

dude.. right back at ya

this is scary if you cannot see it by yourself..
atoni

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:49:32 PM

Ok,

The assertions you have made with no or counterproductive evidence and I have asnwered fully and with links where appropriate and requested, are:

i) MGW was run like an exchange and couldn't be run by none exchange owners- so you agree that its centralised exchange run by exchange owners
ii) That 3-4 people control 75% of Nxt (you still provide no links to blockchain data) If James word is not enough.......he is one of leading nextcoin developers
iii) Attacking Nxt on the grounds of distribution and to be avoided but thinking Ripple is fine to use I dont attack nextcoin at all, and I compare it to Ripple only because it stole all of its ideas from Ripple
iv) Secret pump and dump of jl777holdl on polo when everything was transparent and publicI never said it was secret, actually when I asked that JL777 on nextcoin thread I posted link to, please stop lying about what I said
v) That Ripple is decentralised in the definitions only Ripple users identify with, and the impact this has on your arguments assertions.I dont understand a word you are trying to say
vi) refusing to see the difference between an idea implemented and an idea implemented successfully, and the innovation required to overcome the barriers between the two concepts.you may be mentally disabled. I said that other coins had asset exchange before, so dont understand what you are trying to say at all
vii) When failing in all these attempts to spread FUD, attack me personally.Which fud am I spreading? Saying that nextcoin stole all ideas from other coins but claims to be innovative? Even come-from-above-and-beyond said everything is stolen and only innovation will be transparent forging

Anyone can check this summary against the last couple of pages for accuracy. of course, everyone can check it lol, and say what? next copied all other coins

Finally, I have posted that picture as I found it confusing. It went against all the accepted definitions of Decentralised / Distributed / Centralised I had come across. Come-from-Beyond replied to me and I forget the wording but basically said 'it's a Ripple thing, they use different definitions'. I think it was in the Price Speculation thread if you want to browse it while doing your research  Cheesy you did not post that picture and it wasnt about Ripple's definition at all, and come-from-above-and-beyond didnt even take part in that discussion, it was between me and devphp mainly and lasted for a couple of pages

Till next time...  Cheesy
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:50:28 PM

Either I am on your ignore list, or you just refuse to answer my question: Do you, or do you not have facts to back up your assumptions about distribution.

I already answered that. My conclusions come from James word and I am pretty sure he knows all larger holders so his word is good enough for me.

Your methodology is false one, I my self own 4 nextcoin wallets and dont even have nextcoin. So how many wallets do those that have it have? You know yourself that very well

So it's an appeal to authority. Glad to have cleared that up.
That means there is no way to dispute your claims, as they are based on your choice to trust this authority, not on original research.
James himself admits in the article you so gladly selectively quote that his conclusions are based on a "guesstimate".
We're at least clear now on how solid the basis for your conclusions is.

Your second argument is just logically unsound.

Your syllogism goes thus:

Minor premise: I own 4 nextcoin wallets
Major premise: All of my wallets are empty
Conclusion: All large nextcoin holders hold multiple wallets
Addendum: you know I am right.

Um...?

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: