Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To hate Islam...  (Read 1372 times)
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:00:14 AM

...is to love Muslims. In the very same way that to hate Mein Kampf isn't to hate Germans.

When you start to talk about Islam, it doesn't take long until some idiot come along bashing you up and down saying that "you're racist", "you hate Muslims" or some other non-sense. But we have two totally different subjects: Islam, a set of books with a harsh VII Century doctrine set by a schizophrenic who claimed to can talk to Gabriel Archangel and Muslims, the people who is still suffering from it.
And when it comes to suffering, nobody is suffering it harder than themselves! In a daily basis Muslims have to be wary even of their shadow, or one of the "Islam-watch" may kill or severely harm them.

So, it's impossible to me to be sympathetic to Islam, being sympathetic to Islam is the same as if I was supporting that Muslim women shouldn't be allowed to study, that people should be stoned to death, lashed, have their limbs cut of and so on... and leave Palestine, Iraq, Syria or other conflict aside, this is daily life for most of them who live in peace but under more strict flags of Islam, like Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan!

Oh, but the Bible is harsh too! Yes it is... but I'm atheist! I would never support stoning people, cutting women hands and other non-sense from the Old Testament. It's the same, for me it doesn't matter who made the doctrine that is causing violence, no matter if it come from the West, East, North or South.

Then comes another group, the "misinterpretation" one:
Islam is text-clear, I'll not fill this post with quotes of stuff you can find easily at the web, just search for the Quran and Hadith, the Quran is the base book, and just by looking at its index you'll find it resembling more of a Civil Code, including the laws to share spoils of war, and the others are sort of Muhammad's biography.
If you read the books and believe things like ISIS or Boko Haram are "misinterpreting the Islam", then we have an issue! You'll have to say Hitler was a nice guy, the chief of Auschwitz was the one misinterpreting Mein Kampf...

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:12:12 AM

+1

And no I don't consider you a racist.
I totally agree with you about the Islam part.
Islam is a totally schizophrenic religion taught to make people die for their leaders.
On the other hand, I don't think that bible is in any way comparable to Quran.
The bible abnegates hate in every form of it.
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:27:27 AM

But why pick on or single out Islam? It's when you do that people may start to think you're a racist or islamaphobe or whatever. Christianity has a darker history than probably any other religion. Christian fundamentalists probably kill more people than islam does as well, they just do it with bombs and other such measures.

BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:45:20 AM

But why pick on or single out Islam? It's when you do that people may start to think you're a racist or islamaphobe or whatever. Christianity has a darker history than probably any other religion. Christian fundamentalists probably kill more people than islam does as well, they just do it with bombs and other such measures.

I'm alive at 2014, not at 1500-something. The deeds of the past are unchangeable, so it makes no sense to keep up with Christianity, other than keep it under quarantine to make sure it doesn't happen again.
And still, two wrongs doesn't make a right!

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:42:35 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 05:08:03 PM by arbitrage001

I'm alive at 2014, not at 1500-something. The deeds of the past are unchangeable, so it makes no sense to keep up with Christianity, other than keep it under quarantine to make sure it doesn't happen again.
And still, two wrongs doesn't make a right!

Evolution is the new religion in 2014 with Charles Darwin taking the Jesus role.
newflesh

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:47:02 AM

The problem being is that a lot of posters on here associate Islam with terrorism, crazy when you consider only a very small minority of muslims are fanatics. It's become the status quo in the Western media to 'bash muslims' 
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:14:53 PM

The problem being is that a lot of posters on here associate Islam with terrorism, crazy when you consider only a very small minority of muslims are fanatics. It's become the status quo in the Western media to 'bash muslims' 

Screw terrorism! The issue there isn't about terrorism, it's about daily terrorism those people is suffering from due to crackpot-made laws.
Terrorism is just the only thing the west talks about because it's only thing that hits the west. 9/11? 5/11? That's NOTHING compared to a daily life under that wacked flag. And it's not a "very small minority", it's a majority of muslims who were brainwashed to think Islam is good, and even push to have Sharia, even if they don't know exactly why.

Take for an instance that last Pakistan case about Ahamaddya. It wasn't a muslim murder, it was a mob of them! If that mob was chasing and killed a guy caught red hand abusing a small girl, that would be somewhat ok, westerns would do the same, but no! That mob gathered about a shitty "blasphemy"... a mob!

|

|
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:33:04 PM

According to Pew Research, some 20% of them sees suicide bombings as "justified". IMO, 20% of 1 billion, i.e 200 million is not a small amount. For heaven's sake, that is bigger than the total population of Russia.
scryptasicminer

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:40:57 PM

Don't forget Koran has tell its follower to kill all the infidels.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:48:00 PM

I'm also an atheist, but I don't hate anyone. Muslims, Christians, Jews, etc. Your all the same to me.  Cheesy 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:49:43 PM

Don't forget Koran has tell its follower to kill all the infidels.

Yes, Islam has that crappy feature built-in of making any muslim a cop of other muslims, by making believe the brainwashed dude that Allah will make him an accomplice to whatever the other is doing.
Dark ages methods... but still around.

RodeoX:

I don't hate PEOPLE, but Islam is an ideology and ideologies aren't beyond criticism.

|

|
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:59:06 PM

RodeoX:

I don't hate PEOPLE, but Islam is an ideology and ideologies aren't beyond criticism.

Yes. I do understand. There are people, who because of their Islam, would put us both to death for our lack of faith. It's hard to like that attitude. But I have also met a lot of very peaceful and kind Muslims who interpret things differently. I hate them all if there were only one Islam. lol

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:02:19 PM

Could it be the other way around maybe? A lot of islamists chose terrorism.
You are right, it is a very small minority. The vast majority must fight and eliminate the bad seeds within themselves. We are all real time witnesses.

BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:23:15 PM

RodeoX:

Yes. I do understand. There are people, who because of their Islam, would put us both to death for our lack of faith. It's hard to like that attitude. But I have also met a lot of very peaceful and kind Muslims who interpret things differently. I hate them all if there were only one Islam. lol

I know of lots of those "different muslims" and have some as friends. I don't aim at the people, as the people itself is suffering with Islam, no other people on earth can say to suffer more with Islam than Muslims, actually.

|

|
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:26:06 PM

You are right, it is a very small minority. The vast majority must fight and eliminate the bad seeds within themselves. We are all real time witnesses.

Terrorism is somewhat a false question. It's like saying we're just bothering with what may hit us, but life under Sharia is a constant terrorism-of-mind to them. Terrorism is a double faced spike, it's the most visible face of Islam in the West, but also a given reason for governments to run over your civil rights.

|

|
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:25:54 PM

Screw terrorism! The issue there isn't about terrorism, it's about daily terrorism those people is suffering from due to crackpot-made laws.
Terrorism is just the only thing the west talks about because it's only thing that hits the west. 9/11? 5/11? That's NOTHING compared to a daily life under that wacked flag. And it's not a "very small minority", it's a majority of muslims who were brainwashed to think Islam is good, and even push to have Sharia, even if they don't know exactly why.

Take for an instance that last Pakistan case about Ahamaddya. It wasn't a muslim murder, it was a mob of them! If that mob was chasing and killed a guy caught red hand abusing a small girl, that would be somewhat ok, westerns would do the same, but no! That mob gathered about a shitty "blasphemy"... a mob!

An Israeli mob just gathered to chant  “There’s no school tomorrow, there’s no children left in Gaza" all mass ideology is toxic

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
newflesh

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:37:45 PM

There are plenty of muslims and Islamic organizations who denounce all forms of violence on a regular basis, just that their voices get drowned out by the crazies. Also kinda depends on how you define terrorism/terrorists, you could argue that suicide bombers attacking military targets would be an act of war rather than terrorism.
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:49:54 PM

There are plenty of muslims and Islamic organizations who denounce all forms of violence on a regular basis, just that their voices get drowned out by the crazies. Also kinda depends on how you define terrorism/terrorists, you could argue that suicide bombers attacking military targets would be an act of war rather than terrorism.

Actually there are none! Ask any of them to denounce the surah that compels Muslims to kill non-believers... oooops! They don't do it. Basically those associations are an attempt to try to lure westerns into a positive view of Islam, until they grow in number enough to overcome the society and submit everybody to either convert by force, pay jizya or die.

|

|
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:57:48 PM

How about suicide bombers attacking little school girls on her way back home or to school? Act of war too? Hmm...

newflesh

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:08:47 PM

How about suicide bombers attacking little school girls on her way back home or to school? Act of war too? Hmm...

No, attacks against civvies would be classed as terrorism, much like the terror unleashed by Israel when they bombed the two UN schools in violation of international law.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: