Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DiceBitco.in] [Make the most out of your sig!] Make coins by simply posting!  (Read 26807 times)
DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 12:29:07 AM

Will spots be opening up at the end of the month? I am interesting in joining.

It sounds as if all the spots become vacant at the start of the month, and it's a free-for-all gold-rush land-grab to reclaim them.

That seems a little unfair to those of us who have loyally stuck with the campaign through thick and thin over the recent long days and weeks.  Roll Eyes

But I probably wasn't going to carry on with the campaign anyway - it's too much trouble having to think each time I post to avoid complaints that I'm "post padding", which others wonder why I have the sig at all and so on.

One of the new rules that we will implement, is that there will be no limit on participants for Legendary users(they wont get"counted", for instance, if we have 100 spots and a legendary member wants to join, he can do it without taking any of the spots aka legendary users will have a "free pass" and they could join the sig campaign even if its"full".

tl;dr

you will be safe Tongue

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:37:22 AM

It sounds as if all the spots become vacant at the start of the month, and it's a free-for-all gold-rush land-grab to reclaim them.

In that case, do you think you can reserve your spot for me?

I don't think you can reserve spots in free-for-all gold-rush land-grabs. That's not how they work... Smiley

Out of interest how do you know the site is ''going well so far''? I'm interested to know more about their financials...

At the top of their page you can see:

BANKROLL: 3,755.45841834 (a)
INVESTED: 3,758.98853424 (b)

and further down:

profit:   8.48846055 (c)

If you calculate (b) - (a) + (c) you get the amount of profit on which the site has already charged commission. Divide that by 10 to find out how much commission the site has charged so far.

[ (b) - (a) + (c) ] / 10 = (3758.98853424 - 3755.45841834 + 8.48846055) / 10 = 1.20185765 BTC

So the site has made 1.2 BTC so far (not counting profit on their own investment).

Out of that they have to pay for server hosting, advertising, staff wages, etc.

I doubt it will even cover the forum signature advertising program costs so far. But it's early days, the site has been unlucky, volume is picking up, and they probably see this as the kind of investment needed for long-term success.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:58:32 AM

That seems a little unfair to those of us who have loyally stuck with the campaign through thick and thin over the recent long days and weeks.  Roll Eyes

But I probably wasn't going to carry on with the campaign anyway - it's too much trouble having to think each time I post to avoid complaints that I'm "post padding", which others wonder why I have the sig at all and so on.
I think he was likely asking if the campaign will open up additional spots beyond the 100 that we are limited to now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:59:09 AM

Could I join now? I see that 3 members have forfeited the signature campaign. If i could i would like to join as member. Sorry, if i'm mistaken.

Username : Bitcoinexp
Number of posts : 87
BTC addy : 1FvLNMjGQXUyUz1nXRZHJ5dhXeJTPGNysj

If i'm included please PM me.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:22:58 AM

I think this should be closed to members and full members, to many of them already should just be open for seniors and heroes,  Also I think op should hire someone on here to check peoples post to cut out members who are spamming, Ill be glad to this for free, 
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:28:42 AM

I think this should be closed to members and full members, to many of them already should just be open for seniors and heroes,  Also I think op should hire someone on here to check peoples post to cut out members who are spamming, Ill be glad to this for free, 

I think, this should only be open to legendaries Wink

Apart from joke, I'd like to know when the re-enrolling begins ?

DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 01:55:44 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 04:51:29 PM by DiceBitcoin

2 more people banned from sig campaign, since they changed signature. Its amazing how that snapshot thing we coded for the sig campaign works!!  Grin

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:59:20 PM

2 more people banned frmo sig campaign, since they changed signature. Its amazing how that snapshot thing we coded for the sig campaign works!!  Grin

It's really good you are using script for catching cheater. This is the best way to stop them.

Cicero2.0

Activity: 98

★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:04:48 PM

One of the new rules that we will implement, is that there will be no limit on participants for Legendary users(they wont get"counted", for instance, if we have 100 spots and a legendary member wants to join, he can do it without taking any of the spots aka legendary users will have a "free pass" and they could join the sig campaign even if its"full".

tl;dr

you will be safe Tongue

I would love to see investors over a certain threshold be allowed to join without counting as well. It would drive investment to the site and most of us would just invest what we earn anyway.   

commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:05:46 PM

Is there still room in this campaign? I am (obviously) Commandrix, Full Member rank, 627 posts, and my Bitcoin address is 1DVkk8gASq3CMXDbCfrgHBdeEVWm5pcPBV.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:07:20 PM

2 more people banned frmo sig campaign, since they changed signature. Its amazing how that snapshot thing we coded for the sig campaign works!!  Grin

So... does that mean there's a spot available for a full member by any chance?  Roll Eyes
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:09:31 PM

So... does that mean there's a spot available for a full member by any chance?  Roll Eyes

I don't think, OP already said some day ago, no more joining for this month except Legendary member.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:11:35 PM

I don't think, OP already said some day ago, no more joining for this month except Legendary member.

I was asking because 2 members have been banned, so maybe their spots are up for grabs  Wink
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:14:41 PM

I was asking because 2 members have been banned, so maybe their spots are up for grabs  Wink

I know, why you are asking, there were 3 member left before too, and OP did not allowed anyone to join.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:13:23 PM

I know, why you are asking, there were 3 member left before too, and OP did not allowed anyone to join.

I guess those 5 spots are going to be free for the next roll.

@DiceBitcoin Can we apply for those ?

DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:56:10 PM

Hello peeps.

im getting SPAMMED to death with PMs, from people that want to enroll in this campaign.

NO MORE PARTICIPANTS till months' end!

On a side note, you are more than welcomed to invest at site, and "wear" the signature. The more people you drive in, the faster your investment will grow Smiley It will work x100 better than simply advertise a"rakeback" deal, where the chances of actually get a referral are close to"zero", and even if you do so, 0.1% of what they wager is again near to zero(on average a person will wager between 0.5~4 BTC, so you do the math).

Thanks again for the interest!

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:07:49 PM

Hello peeps.

im getting SPAMMED to death with PMs, from people that want to enroll in this campaign.

On a side note, you are more than welcomed to invest at site, and "wear" the signature. The more people you drive in, the faster your investment will grow Smiley It will work x100 better than simply advertise a"rakeback" deal, where the chances of actually get a referral are close to"zero", and even if you do so, 0.1% of what they wager is again near to zero(on average a person will wager between 0.5~4 BTC, so you do the math).

I dont gamble. Nor I do have enough to invest. But I'd like to advertise your campaign. So u r saying, after this month's end, u r opening the gate ?

I have a suggestion for u to be implemented in the next month...

Ask everyone to add their Account Name to the sig and watch using analytics, who is giving u more traffic. That would give u an idea, whom to keep and whom to kick Wink

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:14:33 PM

I like DiceBitco.in campaign, this seem legit compare to some.

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:28:54 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 06:41:44 PM by zolace

Hello peeps.

I dont gamble. Nor I do have enough to invest. But I'd like to advertise your campaign. So u r saying, after this month's end, u r opening the gate ?

I have a suggestion for u to be implemented in the next month...

Ask everyone to add their Account Name to the sig and watch using analytics, who is giving u more traffic. That would give u an idea, whom to keep and whom to kick Wink

This wont work because it can be manipulated very easy this will be good to watch the analytics but nothing else.  Anyone can use tons of proxies to make it look there link is getting traffic.  So its really pointless.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Hello peeps.

Hello DiceBitcoin,

Sorry to hear that you are getting spammed in pms, but it seems that you are pretty active in the thread so I might ask you directly on how you are planing to manage the enrollment for next month and the spot that are being free for next month.

Also I saw your post about legendaries and them not counting in the ad campaign so that one point is clear. which more spots would be available to us Hero and Sr, and maybe to lower tiers, but are there possibilities to reserve spot for next month right now (if possible I would like to do so right now) or should be all wait the end of the month and just post as in first come first serve which I think is fair but at the same time unfair (time zone issues, work ect)

Also a side the legendary changes, are you thinking of other changes to the campaign that you may share with us? being post count, enrollment limits, ranks ect

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: