Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:42:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DiceBitco.in] [Make the most out of your sig!] Make coins by simply posting!  (Read 26814 times)
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:00:02 AM

What's up everyone!   I would like to join this campaign when there is availability... please let me know if this is ok...as I believe it states you are currently full...
Why would you want to join? You are already into primedice?
Primedice also has one of the highest payout rates if I am correct.

It seems that he is not a part of the PD campaign. He is not wearing any sig at the moment.

most probably tomorrow we will release info about September sig campaign!

Any update on this?

I'd like to know the same as dooglus.

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:04:43 AM

What is NOT a constructive post is any post that is simply for post padding, offtopic OR in ANY signature related topic(dicebitcoins' or not). Any of those posts in any of those topics will NOT be counted.
Please tell me we were allowed to post in the off-topic section? Because if we aren't, then I've wasted a lot of time.

how the heck you post constructive in the off topic section? I mean you can but there has been alot of garbage topics there, and I understand if op dont want to pay for that section.
You can make constructive posts on the topic they are talking about. So I think he should pay.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:16:49 AM

Please read what he says. He pays for posts in the off-topic section as long as they are on-topic.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:23:33 AM

Please read what he says. He pays for posts in the off-topic section as long as they are on-topic.
oh sorry, I guess I missed that.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:11:41 PM

It's all depends how many post you posted on OFF-TOPIC section I think, if you just posted 10-20 posts there I think it will be going to pay.
But if you posted 100-150 Post there then I don't believe you will be going to ask for pay to those posts.
We all know OFF-TOPIC section mostly for posts padding.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:38:41 PM

will chinese section be paid?
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:25:45 PM

So any news about the terms for september? As promised for yesterday, if i'm not wrong

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

What is NOT a constructive post is any post that is simply for post padding, offtopic OR in ANY signature related topic(dicebitcoins' or not). Any of those posts in any of those topics will NOT be counted.
Please tell me we were allowed to post in the off-topic section. Because if we aren't, then I've wasted a lot of time.

If you're posts are a waste of time then you want to reconsider them no matter whether or not you're getting paid for them.  That is, the point of a sig campaign is that the advertizer's message appears in an interesting and relevant thread on the bitcointalk forum.  If you're just posting nonsense threads to get paid for them, that's exactly the kind of thing that sig-ad campaigners are trying to stop.

If you're posts in the off-topic section are not a waste-of-time, then maybe I misunderstood you.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:33:07 PM

<< I write only to inform >>

Now I'm a Sr. Member ( 27/08/2014 ) @DiceBitcoin Can you change my rank at the your first post ?

Thanks and have a nice day .
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:36:08 PM

<< I write only to inform >>

Now I'm a Sr. Member ( 27/08/2014 ) @DiceBitcoin Can you change my rank at the your first post ?

Thanks and have a nice day .

You might wanna change your sig according to your rank as well, then. Smiley
DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 04:28:22 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 05:05:30 PM by DiceBitcoin

=======================================================================================================================================
                                                                                   ENROLLMENT FOR MONTH SEPTEMBER!
=======================================================================================================================================

Hello all! This is how the sig campaign will be carried over for month SEPTEMBER 2014(and will start 1rst of Sept.)

We are almost through 60% of all posts(as said, we'll check them one by one). What we noticed, is an increasing number of "stupid" posts, most likey alt accounts talking to each other.
For example:
-Is that sig allowed?
-No, its not.
-Why whats wrong?
-You didnt put colour/semicoloncorrect
-Oh yes you ar right i will fix.
-Is it ok now?
-Yes looks great
-Perfect thank you.
- =D

i know it may sound funny, and in one way expected, since people are paid to POST, but thats beyond of"constructive posts". in addition, we believe that this(pay per post)at the end it
just adds up to the spam problem.Another thing we noticed, is that most spam is coming from Member accounts and Full Member ones,jusrt a portion from Sr Members and none from Hero/Legendary ones Taking those into consideration from now on the campaign will run with those new rules( the old rules will be of course honoured, and old rates will be calculated for AUGUST payment).

Payment Structure

Please note you must use the highest level of formatting you are allowed to be applicable for the rate!

Legendary Member -    0.0016BTC Per constructive post
Hero Member -     0.0014BTC Per constructive post
Senior Member -  0.0010BTC Per constructive post
Full Member -   0.0005BTC Per consutrctive post
Member -  Not allowed
Jr. Member - Not allowed

Also, to further fight spam, we will reduce the MAX post count for payment to 200 posts. NONE of the non-spammers passed 100 posts, so 200 is a fair margin for any case. members are not anymore allowed
due to tons of spam, however we will allow Full Members for the time being. Again, any posts on this thread and ANY other signature thread will not be counted for your payment.

Limit for month September will be again 100 people, HOWEVER we will introduce slots per Member Rank. The slots will be divided like this
Hero/Sr Members : 80 slots
Full Members : 20 slots
Legendary Members : unlimited slots. LEGENDARIES WILL NOT occupy slots, they can enter even if all 100 slots are taken.

To enroll for Septembers' signature campaign, you will need to post on the new forum topic here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758854 Topic will be opened @ 1rst of Sept, aprox 00:00 GMT+2
You should post with your forum username, Rank, Number of Posts and BTC addy. Also, if you wish to make our life easier, you could add PLUS your DiceBitco.in account, so we can credit you your payment straight to your account there with voucher end of the month.
It should be in this form :

User DiceBitcoin
Rank xxx member
Number of posts(this one included)  xxx
Dicebitco.in username    manl (or BTC addy)

Vouchers will have ZERO wager requirement, meaning you could use it immediately for withdrawal if you wish. Note to investors : vouchers come from OUR OWN btcs, not from sites' bankroll or sites' funds.

Thank you!

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 04:42:52 PM

Alright, a few comments on the new rules:

1. I have around 211 posts (according to my Chrome Extension), does that mean I have been put into the "Spammer" section or is that because you haven't checked all posts yet?
2. I don't like getting credited on a website. I'm certain that most people prefer to get it send to their wallet.
3. 0.001BTC for a Senior member is quite low if you ask me, but that is a personal opinion.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:45:07 PM

1. I have around 211 posts (according to my Chrome Extension), does that mean I have been put into the "Spammer" section or is that because you haven't checked all posts yet?
2. I don't like getting credited on a website. I'm certain that most people prefer to get it send to their wallet.
3. 0.001BTC for a Senior member is quite low if you ask me, but that is a personal opinion.

Yes me too  ,  I think all the users prefer to be paid directly in their btc address ..( it's only my personal opinion  Smiley ).
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:47:17 PM

Yes me too  ,  I think all the users prefer to be paid directly in their btc address ..( it's only my personal opinion  Smiley ).

And yes 0.001 is quite low.
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:48:07 PM

I am also planning on joining, although I don't spam at all, so 50K satoshi a constructive post is quite the work for a little less pay then what would be nice. Although I love the new rules, you can just be more strict instead. You don't have to pay for posts that are full of shit. In fact, when you review posts for this term, kick people who were spamming.

Also, only 20 full members? Does that mean people who were in the campaign last term, have to re-apply, so it's a race to get into the campaign? Right now this is the only campaign that pays per post.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:54:15 PM

I like to be paid to my btc address,too.What if we lost access to our account? So,the payment to our btc address is better.

And yes 0.001 BTC per post for Sr. Member is low.  Undecided

As the other rules get they are good.
DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:06:08 PM

oki, we made the accountnon obligatory. however it would be cool if people chose to get paid that way Smiley (much faster for us to complete payments)

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:06:34 PM

0.001 isn't low? I'm just pissed it's getting lowered to nearly what PD members got paid for Sad. What about in the middle for Full Members, 0.0006? I love the campaign and I want to stay in it, but that's disappointing. For 100 posts, I get the same pay in other campaigns for 50 posts.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:08:08 PM

oki, we made the accountnon obligatory. however it would be cool if people chose to get paid that way Smiley (much faster for us to complete payments)

At the end is your choice Wink . I prefer to be paid directly in my btc address , but if this is not possible it's good enough in my  DiceBitco.in account  Smiley

Thanks for all.
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:08:24 PM

Well thats a shame.

I'd like to think that my posts are not only quality but have somewhat made a positive difference to the forum (the lending sub forum's public ledger).

I feel removing the spammers would solve the problem rather than sweeping generalisations... if you want to reduce the post count fair enough, but insinuating that no members make positive contributions here is frankly ludicrous... everyone here that is legendary was once a member.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: