Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EDIT: Disregard  (Read 1095 times)
MrGreenHat (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:12:05 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 04:51:26 PM by MrGreenHat

Disregard, GAWMiners.com took care of me. I just had a short fuse yesterday and lost my temper before giving them an opportunity to respond to my ticket. Don't hesitate to do business with them, they're clearly good guys.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:56:22 PM

Please delete this thread. You obviously have no idea how the sale of hardware works. Of course the price of hardware goes down over time! It's less valuable every day because the difficulty increases every 10-14 days.

Btw, GAW are only resellers of Bitmain Antminers. Bitmain themselves decrease their price on every batch.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:39:12 PM

GAWMiners goes above and beyond for their customers.  They try to work out deals to everyone's satisfaction.

They are in the process of hiring more employees and moving to a bigger office, so they are experiencing growing pains.  Give them time to respond to your ticket.

MrGreenHat (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:01:49 PM

Please delete this thread. You obviously have no idea how the sale of hardware works. Of course the price of hardware goes down over time! It's less valuable every day because the difficulty increases every 10-14 days.
You clearly completely misunderstood my situation. It had NOTHING to do with the price of hardware "going down". I was upset because on July 22nd I ordered 2 ANTMINER S3s to be hosted by GAWMiners.com that said the contract would begin August 1st. At the time, the price per unit hosted was $599. When I returned to their page earlier this week, I noticed they were offering the same one month of hosting for the S3, except it would begin within 24 hours and was $50 cheaper per unit hosted. Therefor, I was upset because they began offering the same hosting service for $50 less per hosted unit (not only that, it would begin within 24 hours, meaning a greater ROI) a week after I had paid a higher price to wait until August to begin mining.
Clearly you misunderstood my situation, or maybe you have poor English comprehension, but even the company themselves understood why I was upset and they offered to let me cancel my orders so I could immediately re-order the new offer (and I was also offered an additional $50 off each unit from the 549.99 price).

To sum things up,
I made a mistake in posting this thread without giving GAWMiners.com enough time to review my case, but considering the circumstances, I think anyone would have been upset as I was. I have made sure to do everything possible to edit/delete  any negative comments I made about the company, as they clearly are a legitimate company and didn't deserve my rush to judgement.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:49:08 AM

Gawminers is an obvious scam.. just search around bitcointalk to figure out the truth!

Btw. great trust rating Smiley

giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:44:22 PM

I think this post should be left UP. and not deleted.

it shows more good than bad to gaw.

one: someone had an issue...

two: it was resolved.

and (s)he went on to explain what the issue was, and how it was resolved.

All to the benefit of the customer, which in turn benefit of the Gawminer rep.

+2 Wink

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: