Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ONYX] Onyxcoin : X13 : Long PoW Phase! Fixed Rewards! Ninja LAUNCH! *a new gem*  (Read 14534 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kozmos

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:02:09 PM

It can stand up just fine, the useless FUDing and trolling though is stupid. It will be deleted.

FUDing?

First of all you are talking with mature guys, not kids. And they have a good point about what you are calling it " FUDing ".

When you have this big premine % and your coin's block rewards with JUST and ONLY 10 onyx, then we have a PROPER SCAM COIN.

Plus, that address of your which contains the premined coins account for what is called " transparency " does not help here, at the moment a trade market will take your coin you can easily wait for the right time then send it to there at the moment the price goes higher, then end of story.

Of course you are not forcing anyone to mine your coin, but yet it is a right of anyone to point on the reasons of why it is believed it is a scam coin, which you calling it (FUDing), though there are clear reasons for this.

Anyway you can delete whatever posts do you want, it is stored at a backup forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hash77away

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:02:10 PM

Exchanges should make a new rule that if a dev makes a modded post they wont list them.  If your coin can't stand up to people on a forum it doesn't need to exist.

It can stand up just fine, the useless FUDing and trolling though is stupid. It will be deleted.

you premined 15,000 blocks?

Pass

Launch seems fair - I had it compiled and running by block 74. Its at 124 now, and rewards are only 1 until block 250.

What I mean is the equivalent of 15,000 blocks  10 coins per block * 15,000 = 150,000(the 1% premine) = about 10 days worth of mining

Yes you are correct, but if you look at the big picture. 10 days compared to 2.8 years of POW....That is a very small amount of possible mining.

yes but you have the 150 000 coin right NOW and you can dump RIGHT NOW.

The coins won't be dumped. Please check the OP for the premine address for transparency and monitoring.

Here is your solution

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717402.0

Hi Dev,

The only major concern people have about your coin is the premine.  If the premine were not a factor, then
I don't think you would be receiving the negativity that you have seen in the thread.  That said, above is
a link to a thread I made about premine escrow.  Would you be willing to keep your premine with a trusted
member in escrow with transparency as to when and how much of the premine you would need at a time?
If so, I think your coin could be successful.  If not, I think you are a scammer.  The ball is in your court.

People shouldn't have a concern. A premine is the small amount a dev gets out of his hard work for a coin. ONYX will have a lot more features in the future and do plan to actively develop ONYX. I am sorry you feel that way that you think I am a scammer if I won't hand over our premine to you. Sorry, tough luck. If you don't like ONYX then feel free to go mine all the shitcoins that only offer you 4 days of PoW and then they dump once PoS starts. Onyxcoin is here for the longhaul. The premine won't be dumped and the address is listed in the OP for full transparency. The first thing the premine will be used for is bounties.

Let me see whether I understand you correctly: the whole point of a huge total number of coins is to make the premine looking to be SMALL percentage-wise.

You are taking more than 10 whole days of mining and dump it in one shot and where is your hard work?  Don't get me wrong, I agree dev should be rewarded fairly, but being over greedy just gets you nowhere.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6iaE1S1iYBynTmadBPMTwPyQLxZ76o3P7
thquan819

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:04:08 PM

1% premine of 2.8 year  Huh.  1% premine = 150,000 ONYX = 15,000 block ( block rewards: 10 ONYX) = 11 day all mining  LOLLLLLLLLL Huh Huh
DO NOT MINING SHIT COIN,  I'M OUT

unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:17:35 PM

Take a fact that normal miner can mine at most 3 coins at days and you have ready 150,000 ? pffff
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:25:56 PM

1% premine of 2.8 year  Huh.  1% premine = 150,000 ONYX = 15,000 block ( block rewards: 10 ONYX) = 11 day all mining  LOLLLLLLLLL Huh Huh
DO NOT MINING SHIT COIN,  I'M OUT

+1 ^this

In plain English, the devs already have in their possession the equivalent of the ENTIRE NUMBER of coins that will be mined over the next 11 days.  That has DUMP written all over it.  Don't mine this.  Shame on you IPOMiner for supporting another scam coin.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:27:48 PM

I simply said that after a couple weeks the devs will still have over 50% of the coins and my post was deleted. No freedom of speech here, stay away.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:30:03 PM

Look near the top of the page, if you ever see this text it is a scam coin:

"This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic."
onyxdev (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:31:29 PM

Go ahead flame the thread, We won't delete your posts anymore. You will only help with traffic. Cheesy

ONYX's premine will NOT BE DUMPED. This won't be repeated anymore, We feel like veteran members and investors will see that we have already made this very clear and have full transparency.

We are about to hit block 250 soon!
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:38:28 PM

Go ahead flame the thread, We won't delete your posts anymore. You will only help with traffic. Cheesy

ONYX's premine will NOT BE DUMPED. This won't be repeated anymore, We feel like veteran members and investors will see that we have already made this very clear and have full transparency.

If you're honest, will you explain your intentions with the premine?  Why did you feel you had to premine so much so early?  What are you planning on doing with it?
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:44:50 PM

We're up and running fine!

Throw some hashes to our pool!

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE ONYXCOIN WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL BE FOUND! ONLY 1% FEE!!!

Low 1% fees!!
    High performance Node.js backend
    User friendly mining client
    Multi-coin Pool
    24/7 Support
    No registration needed! Point your miners to our pool, set your own address and start getting payout every 20 seconds!

EU based
    DDOS protected

Under constant improvements for your mining pleasure!

Why choose a NOMP pool?

1) It's Safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.

2) It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and earn coins immediately with auto payouts every 30 seconds!

3) It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.

Are you still waiting to mine on http://pools.cryptoskills.com/  ??

Quick Guide how to mine on CRYPTOSKILLS POOLS (without even entering the website!!)

Configuration:

Username: your ONYXCOIN wallet address

Password: anything (could be a letter or number or whatever you want)

Algorithm: x13

URL (difficulty 1): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3017 -->Little Miners
URL (Vardiff  ): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3041
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3265--> Bigger Miners

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE ONYXCOIN WHEN THE FIRST BLOCKs WILL BE FOUND!
[/quote]
onyxdev (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:45:52 PM

If you're honest, will you explain your intentions with the premine?  Why did you feel you had to premine so much so early?  What are you planning on doing with it?

We as developers decided the foundation code you guys are talking about is buggy, we didn't like it. So we went with a more stable source where the premine is upfront. It was the more stable source to go with for our future implementations into the coin. (Anonymity, Future Wallet Upgrades, etc.) We will be using the premine for bounties to start off, such as promotional ONYX videos, 3rd party developments, and more ONYX related tools. After the bounties are finished some of the premine will be used for marketing purposes to get ONYX out into the world (More details will be given after the bounties). There should still be quite a bit left over after all of this, so we will be coming up with ideas on how to put it into the community. We may also offer some sort of free distribution modal (This will be well thought out first before we post more details, and it would most likely be available from our coming website, since this forum has a bad history with coin giveaways/distributions).
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:50:44 PM

Dev,

Earlier you stated:

A premine is the small amount a dev gets out of his hard work for a coin

This insinuates that you feel the premine is payment for your work.  If that is the case, the only way you can get that "payment" from the premine is by dumping your coins.  Therefore, by your own admission, you will be dumping the premine.  If the premine is not payment for your work and you do not intend on dumping the premine, then there is no reason not to have the premine in escrow with a trusted member.  What am I missing?

Klarisskin

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:53:35 PM

Looks like BitTor coin v 2.0
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:54:10 PM

Dev,

Earlier you stated:

This insinuates that you feel the premine is payment for your work.  If that is the case, the only way you can get that "payment" from the premine is by dumping your coins.  Therefore, by your own admission, you will be dumping the premine.  If the premine is not payment for your work and you do not intend on dumping the premine, then there is no reason not to have the premine in escrow with a trusted member.  What am I missing?

I wish people would give up on this idea of escrow with a trusted person.  I wouldn't trust anyone with a premine like this no matter who they were because they could dump it off just as easy as the dev can.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:55:57 PM

The premine is there to be dumped at any exchange, the aim is probably shittrex.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:57:27 PM

premined escrowed, the new way. Stop to make rich the first who launchs a coin
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:57:32 PM

Dev,

Earlier you stated:

I wish people would give up on this idea of escrow with a trusted person.  I wouldn't trust anyone with a premine like this no matter who they were because they could dump it off just as easy as the dev can.

Yes, but the dev is a no name, a nobody, a newbie with no history or reputation.  A hero member with years of posts and reputation has a lot more to lose by dumping the premine.  The dev can disappear into the night with his pockets lined with cash.  The hero member would tarnish their reputation forever.  the vast majority of hero members with years of positive reputation would not take that risk, whereas the dev has nothing to lose.
onyxdev (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:00:40 PM

Dev,

Earlier you stated:

Because that is what it should be for devs! This community needs to wake up and realize that for future developers, but that is not what we are doing with it. Please read above. We did state this several times as well. The premine will be used for bounties as the first course of action.

We are not giving you the premine to escrow, its that simple, you have no reason to not trust us.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:01:47 PM

Dev,

Earlier you stated:

Yes, but the dev is a no name, a nobody, a newbie with no history or reputation.  A hero member with years of posts and reputation has a lot more to lose by dumping the premine.  The dev can disappear into the night with his pockets lined with cash.  The hero member would tarnish their reputation forever.  the vast majority of hero members with years of positive reputation would not take that risk, whereas the dev has nothing to lose.

And how many of those hero members who sell out for lets say 20 btc?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:03:54 PM

Dev,

Earlier you stated:

Because that is what it should be for devs! This community needs to wake up and realize that for future developers, but that is not what we are doing with it. Please read above. We did state this several times as well. The premine will be used for bounties as the first course of action.

We are not giving you the premine to escrow, its that simple, you have no reason to not trust us.

Here you are wrong. We have not any reason for believe you. It is the exactly opposite side. And you are a newbie account, so it means that you don t know how crypto world works
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: